What is Sup Forumss thoughts on Alex Jones?

What is Sup Forumss thoughts on Alex Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80TzHxlKySM&t=24s
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
youtu.be/3N_khFQq7hk?t=34
youtube.com/watch?v=RO0uOzJqgH8
youtube.com/watch?v=gL9KFnKfusA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What is Sup Forumss thoughts on Alex Jones?
He's a clown and a nutjob.

i go to alex jones for laughs

A walking meme

A walking hilarious meme yes also literally more credible than CNN, FOX, Washpost, MSNBC, and USAtoday

A shill for his shitty products.

>Pic related

He uses the same technique that Nigerian email scams use: basically make your content so retarded that only the really stupid people keep watching it.

Then sell them retarded shit and they will buy it cause they are stupid retards.

He makes his own merchandise which is 100% retarded shit like beef coffee or estrogen repellents or what not and makes lots of $$$$$$ out of it.

more sane than lots of americans

>shitty
Super male vitality changed my life

youtube.com/watch?v=80TzHxlKySM&t=24s

Humble water filter salesman fighting globalism one cup of water at a time

if mainstream media had better morals or content, I'd hate on him. But they don't so I don't.

I like him.When he challenge the le 56%face was funny.

I like him better than the regular news, and he has an entertaining personality

sad but true

the reincarnation of George Washington

Successful snake oil merchant

youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

Link?

hes unironically a great speaker when he gets ranting
youtu.be/3N_khFQq7hk?t=34

youtube.com/watch?v=RO0uOzJqgH8

youtube.com/watch?v=gL9KFnKfusA&feature=youtu.be

>proven to be exactly what they're marketed as
>snake oil
As expected from a leaf

Oh wow
t. AJ (love your show btw)

Fuck I love the guy. He embodies all I love about America in one very high energy person.

Thing is, there's a lot of truth in what he says. The gay frog meme is proof of it. They really are turning the freaking frogs gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

>If they market the product as such it must be true

As expected from an Amerimutt.

>buzzfeed and co sent some to be analyzed expecting some breaking news to take him down
>everything returned normal, nothing malicious

what do you think half of the products in the health food store or OTC pharma are any better?

I can't speak for his other products, but I know a thing or two about chemistry and pharmacology, and the stuff in Super Male Vitality is legit to increase test and block estrogen conversion, they are plant extracts that are documented in the academic literature for that, you can check yourself on Pubmed.

His knock-out drops (don't remember the name) are legit too. Sleeping aids OTC usually are just some standardized valerian extract, his contains stuff that really works, high dose L-tryptophan and melatonin amongst others.

L I T E R A L L Y W H O