What drug problem does your country have?

What drug problem does your country have?
Here in 'merica lots of dumbshits smoke crystal method and too much weed. Plus everything under the sun, like heroin.

But my dislike of potheads, fuckin shit heads.

I like weed, haven't smoked in years, maybe someday again. But I'd never go around boasting about it. It's pot, you smoke it, get the munchies and laugh at stupid shit. You might keep other company and have a decent conversation, rarely.

i don't think we have a drug problem right now. Drug deaths are in a constant decline if I remember correctly.

I live in the drug capital of Germany though (Frankfurt) and people here openly inject heroin or smoke crack here in certain areas of the city.

Stoners obviously just smoke weed.
Uni normies take party drugs.
The rest of the country has an unhealthy attachment to beer.

>i don't think we have a drug problem right now. Drug deaths are in a constant decline if I remember correctly.

That's nice to hear.

DECRIMINALISED

MIND-ALTERING

DRUGS

NO DETERRENT

Where are you from and what is your nationality? I read your whole post in my mind with a Russian accent

In Texas, lots of meth. Lots of it. Also we have a surplus of cheap high quality Cartel weed.

>Drug problem
nah, alcohol problem really

>mfw when american don't realize there is a heroin epidemic going in in the USA right now

I was at an AA meeting with a friend long ago. He could troll pretty hard and keep a straight face. Anyway. Some girl tells a story about taking acid and drinking beer, the person she was with did the same, and pulled out a knife and stabbed themselves. That kind of shit helped me keep a straight face myself.

St. Louis here. Heroin has completely taken over the inner city and spread all the way to all-white suburbs like Wentzville and O'fallon(the city where Carl the Cuck is from lol)

I grew up in O'fallon in the 80s/90s, and even pot was hard to find then. Heroin was a pipe-dream, something only the coastal cities were lucky enough to get. I moved to Texas for a decade, and when I come back EVERYBODY is on dope. Everyone I work with and even the high-schoolers.

Myself included, got to admit it. I love to chill and nod and the heroin in STL is strong, cheap, and EASILY available. Go a few streets away from where Mike Brown was shot and it's practically The Wire with niggers walking up and down selling openly. Pretty much every dead nigger here is the result of drug territory beefs or someone got their door kicked in and stash robbed. STL is currently #1 or #2 for murders, and it's all teenage bangers.

STL has such a bad heroin problem, that cigarette companies are required to but special ingredients in their smokes so that nodders don't burn their house down.

'merican born and raised. Ethnicity, Italian Mexican.

Texas born and raised, my dad is from Hungary.

how easy is it to score some weed in frankfurt?
i lived in germany for last 11 months and havent smoked in over 2 years, got like 30 minute drive there

Marijuana is becoming a big problem in Poland.

Kids start to smoke it at age 14 then when ~20 they add amphetamine or extasy to that or other synthetic drugs.

This is a big problem because Poland was not prepared for such huge numbers of drug addicted teens and we have problem with place to lock them down and with "therapy" for them.

Salts and Spice.

Londonfag here.

There's lots of crack in Brixton, I think historically that's been the case since the 80s.

Weed is not even considered a drug here in South London, openly smoked in most areas.

Heroin is big amongst working class whites and hipster types.

Cocaine is very big amongst middle class and university students.

Party drugs like MDMA are super common.

Overall I don't think there is a huge problem here in London, but I hear in other parts of the country entire towns are ravaged by heroin.

>STL has such a bad heroin problem, that cigarette companies are required to but special ingredients in their smokes so that nodders don't burn their house down.
Holy shit that's bad.

I'm in Seattle now, weed everywhere and everyone.
I grew up in San Francisco, back in the mid to late 90s there were batches of heroin coming in dirty. As I remember reading in the paper, the balloon would burst inside the "mule" and whatever could be salvaged would. So junkies were getting their fix laced with feces. They were dieing in droves. Toxic something or other is how it was described.

I'm surprised to hear Crack is still a thing. I wonder if those people think they're too good for meth.

>Stoners obviously just smoke weed.

In Poland we have this problem that kids from lower middle class are smoking weed because they want to be like the cool kids from middle or upper middle class and they do not have money for the weed (because lower middle class) and they start to steal like niggers to get money for the weed.

Our "youth prisons" where we "cure" their addiction are overpopulated

Crystal Meth is heavily controlled by the Montreal mafias and is pretty much exclusively available to biker gangs in the country, they feel like it would cut into their cocaine profits.

Coke however is relatively cheap and of good quality even in surrounding suburbs. Montreal is a degenerate shithole with people doing all types of shit drugs (crack, heroin,MDMA,etc.) Out in the country speed pills (pressed meth) is popular among working class types.

Alcohol is a major problem, weed and hash are regarded as normal.

dude weed lmao

Alcohol is a drug

Endocarditis, it's when you inject bacteria and your heart gets an infection. Happens when people use spit to break down heroin.

Meth is super super rare in the UK. It's mainly used by a tiny minority in the gay seen and isn't a mainstream drug of choice at all. It's hard to find even just regular speed here right now. It's just not very fashionable right now.

Every dealer I've spoken too has no idea where to find speed.

Crack is a big problem in the South London black community.

i bet you'll cowards don't even take bath salts

I live in vegas and almost everyone 14+ does some kind of drug. Mdma, heroin, meth, coke, lsd, etc. All huge here. You can get anything you want

We're eligible for ridiculous state assistance so anyone with half a brain can live off welfare and buy drugs and not starve to death.

Source: most people in my uni are on state assistance and also on drugs

Yeah, I hate the culture but I love marijuana. You can be a pothead and not be a total shitbag though. I smoke regularly because I can afford it, I like it, and I don't get drug tested.

I'm jealous that such camps exist though, we'd throw 90% of all muslim youth in there.

Yep, pretty much this. Cheap meth and weed everywhere. Meth has really fucked up alot of people I know and it hits rural areas hard. Never touched the shit myself. I have yet to meet one "functional" meth head. I.e. keep a job.etc.

Almost everyone parties with weed and alcohol here,chilling and public drinking is very popular among youths

Mdma is the drug of choice for most youths and its been very popular the last years.In the urban areas you can see poeple grinding their teeth with their eyes diluted lel

Meth,heroin,coke and lsd are less popular and more hard to get and many people avoid them since they cant afford an addiction

US has bad heroin problem but the break in period is over. 2006-2012 were the glory days, now there's dedicated units and agencies like state B.I. helping a hand. They slap them just hard enough so they won't stop trying. Most of them seem to have been fuckups (obese, arm missing, etc) and receive the worst of it, 20+ year sentences, and don't bring any amount of manpower to southeast area. They all seemed pretty oblivious too if you ever try to explain what's going to happen regarding sentencing and etc. Kind of sad... Addicts getting felonies dropped to misdemeanors is the gold standard, usually do less than six months served if is solely a heroin charge. Rats don't even matter anymore because they already know who's coming and from where, they just take 9 months to throw down an indictment. I was deep in it for most of those glory days and I still don't understand it after seeing it from the outside now It's all very odd and never seemed to reflect what anyone said was happening about it. Rehabs charge exorbitant fees, fail to work, jail sentences are light as fuck. Maybe it's different in other states, but all ive seen is weird shit and im glad to have walked away.

No one cares about weed, those cases get used for rookie training. Coke is stuck in the hood like anywhere else, but it stays there where it should be. Blacks are nonexistant in heroin here. I tried to offer them business years and years ago and they robbed me for 600 instead. That connection would have been worth 40000+ to them. You can't make this shit up.

All of them.

Top kek