Half white/half asians are the ultimate breed

Why aren't you out bleaching your asian gf Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html
youtu.be/m5MJiSP6PaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because Asian girls are either golddiggers or autistic as fuck desu

This wouldn't be as compelling of an argument if you posted a pic of a half-asian male.

looks like a spic to me

FPBP

Half Japanese half Dutch girl I knew.
Had the most beautiful golden eyes like I've never seen before or since.
Still dream of whem she looked up at me as she swallowed one of the biggest loads of my life.

we post mongol cuties
Half japanese half white.

I am half white/half Asian and I'm definitely not the ultimate breed, racemixing is a crime against nature

Hello 9gag

>your gf

imbliby

Leafcuck, why are you behind a proxy?

I'd have a child with a half white/half asian girl but I sure as hell would not have a child with a full asian

There are no Asians where I live

Have you seen the half Asian males? Every Japanese one I've ever seen was sodoku-tier.

kill yourself chang

stop poisoning our genepool with your disgusting ugly ricenigger women

White-Asian women are great.

The problem is the hapa manlet boys that racemixing with Gooks produces.

Just did desu..

Why so much self hate?

I'm white and still my life sucks

>Will inherit brown eyes and brown/black hair
>Only difference is they won't have slanted eyes
Sorry, not cucking my genetic line for some squealing hairy chink pussy.

Asian girls are cute, but I'm too beta to talk to girls or get a girlfriend 2bh

Me too bro

I've had girls hit on me before but I was too autistic to do anything

At least women hit on you, I'm such a wreck I can barely look people in the eyes out in public. It can always be worse user.

>get half white half asian GF
>eventually have kid
>get rolls unlucky and gets a shitload of asian genes

Whelp what are you gonna do now with you ching chong chinaman kiddos

Already on it OP. Asian me, white gf. Fuck we will have beautiful children.

you Asians are so lucky, white girls have huge kpop fever right now

That's only amongst asians themselves

I've never seen a white girl into Kpoop.

>That collar.

Supreme post OP! You are quite the gentleman! *tip*

A half spaniard is always cute no matter what you mix it with even if the spaniard was not handsome.

>I've never seen a white girl into Kpoop.

Do you Malaysians ever get sick of being wrong?

You watch too much fucking anime faggots.

You be saying white girls are getting into kpoop?

I've never seen it and I study in the UK.

This, i don't get the deal this site has with asian women. Is this Shills? /r/asianmasculnity? Some weeboos?

Supreme gentleman was half kike.

>autistic as fuck desu
In that case we have something in common.

Yesterday I saw the first tv advert with an am/wf

Damn /r/asianmasculnity working in advertisment!

This explains everything.

Only completely untouchable ones*

Same with weebgirls

Jesus christ you see literally wmaf everywhere in entertainment and media and now you're losing your shit when the inverse happens. You're basically giving 'SJWs' firing power when they coin 'white fragility' lmao

I don't look like one of them pretty Asian pop star though. I'm very average, I suppose I do have hobbies Asian youth doesn't like.

Just curious but are you one of those that play LoL and Dota?

For some reason, my mom says I look like some indian-chink mix. I'm not even dark

Never played those games. I like single player games, just me and the story. I just finished all the Bioshock games. Gaming isn't really that fun for nd anymore.

What breed are you?

Chinese but I do get remarks of looking mixed

Me too. I get told that too. I have a Roman nose, and a thick build.

>Sorry, not cucking my genetic line for some squealing hairy chink pussy.
t. potato nigger

>/r/asianmasculinity
Why the fuck would they shill Asian women to Sup Forums. They have enough enough trouble getting any women as it is, evidently.

I am kinda thin. My nose is a little beakish I guess so there's that

Also, how to get gf?

Be interesting. I'm not rich, that good looking. But, I can spin the best yarn, and generally know what the girl is thinking. Also, have hobbies that you always improve on. I do heaps of cooking, building furniture and spear fishing. Just be interesting.

They do it on every site, from redit, to Sup Forums, to tumblr. If you'd visit their autistic redit you'd see why. It's bascily asian version of WE WUZ KANGS. They blame whitey for everything while posting shit like
>"this white actress is going out with her asain bf"
>"this article says why more white wimminz date asians instead of whites and blacks"
>etc etc.

Breeding with an Asian woman runs the risk of having a son, who will ultimately grow up to be the next Supreme Gentleman.
No thanks.

Why do Asians genes dominate everyone else? Even with black and Asian half-breeds, the Asian traits are always dominant and expressed.

The males are low test as fuck

They can't get white girls. That's pretty much it.

t. normie mcnormson

I had women straight up offer me sex or offered me to come to their house for the night and I either just sweat nervously and don't respond back or say I'm busy

;_;

Us mulats are the supreme race, we diverse the genes so less inbreeding occurs and can carry down Aryan traits whilst having a high iq! Do the research.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

Keanu Reeves is half Asian half white.

I just fuck the already bleached japs that come visiting looking for Americans.

I'd rather go for the mixed ones.
Half Brasilian (Italian), half nip.
inb4 i get another fucking ban.

So if two genetically inferior create a mixed raced child, it will turn out superior to genetically proper children?

It's so cringey when beta whites date Asians. You have to be alpha Chad with yellow fever to make it acceptable, but 90% of the time it's just autists dating pathetic Asian girls

Mmm rare.

>Brasilian

>if you fuck black men, we will go for asian women
It's weak sauce compensation for being unable to psychologically deal with blacked.com.

Enjoy your ban

Her father is actually of Italian decent. Meaning she is still whiter than you.

Disgusting jungle asians dont count. Only chinese korean and jap

You still a virgin brah?

just look at the improvement here. her mom on the right btw. Look the way the white genes incorporate only the most desirable asian characteristics to create the ultimate breed. literally no one can compete

O shit, is that arma 3? what mod?

mirin brah?

They're more suspectable to brainwashing and are predisposed to being crazy.
Watch just how Elliott Rogers got brainwashed by the government to commit mass murder just so that Obama can pass gun control legislation
youtu.be/m5MJiSP6PaI

This is what i was talking about.

Here's the perfect mix recipe
50% Japanese
25% slav
25% bangladesh

please respond

half asians will never be true asians

Forgot to add, no need to bleach her hair, only her snatch

>25% bangladesh
What the fuck.

half Latina half Japanese

The girls produced between white/asian couples are a hit and miss, however the guys are almost always hard to look at.

Checkout Latin/Asian mixes, g'damn that's spicy.

this is what my dad did. sux that he fucked up the nordic gene pool w nip blood but it gets me a lot of vagina so

Lying on a sub Saharan paper Mache sculpting blog? Hapa makes don't get shit.

>Fake eyes
Why the fuck?

1/4 german
3/4 chinese

>implying I'm not already
My girlfriend is half Laotian half white, and she's the best gf I've ever had desu. Freak in the bed but totally loyal. Plus her dad, the Laotian refugee, is fucking cool as shit and takes me fishing all the time.