Prove Me Wrong

>implying Aussie Rules Football shouldn't be elected as Earth's official sport, when the aliens come a-knockin'
Handegg fags, and groundsphere cunts can't even compete!

youtu.be/uWHe4-SzjMw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zrw9_vjJxT8
youtube.com/watch?v=U3eijzAmyVY
youtu.be/uWHe4-SzjMw
youtube.com/watch?v=cO1xgCBKkdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Multicultural round and fag pride round ruined footy, fuck channel 7 for pushing this shit

speaking of fag pride, looks like a great way to catch the AIDS with all that blood.

>GAYFL

This.

Degenerate shit.

Sport is to prove which beta is the faggiest.
Real men live by the sword.

It certainly requires skill but hey so does netball. Most of the players are just metrosexuals jumping on the progressive bandwagon to get good boy points

It takes two cups of blood to catch hiv
Looks like handegg to me. Only more homosex in the locker rooms. With ufc topping the list of ooga booga faggot sports

>groundsphere
its called divegrass.

>36 cunts per team
>field is round
>uniforms designed by 5 year old
>refs in Panama hats

Nah, I'm good...

no other game can be as exciting as football

youtube.com/watch?v=Zrw9_vjJxT8

The field isn't round, it's elliptical.

> gayfl

>36 cunts per team
you even trying cunt?

Found you

>two point on the shit they're wearing

Not a big sports guy eh, would you prefer figure ice skating?

Live by the sword, die by the sword

>clearly marks it for less than a fucking second before both hands come off the ball

guess its ok because hes a boong. speaking poorly of aboriginal footy players is racist after all

Forgot to add:
>shorts so tight you can see their camel-toes

Get this knock kneed bitch a helmet and some padding.

All you need to be a man is a mouthguard

>GayFL

Come up to Queensland I'll show you how real men fuck

such a crybaby cunt could dish it out but couldnt take it, fuck him

Did someone say GayFL?

GayFL

Stay salty in your jumper, dinkum

I've grown up all over Oz, I even met Wally Peck as a little kid. All Australian ball sports shit all over seppo and Yuro so called sports, I want even shame myself by mentioning utter shit our Asian friends play like badminton (fucking fags)

Based Foley, I miss him.

Dustin Martin to cuck Dangerfield in the Brownlow lads

The salt is this stuff called sweat, you know it as the liquid that pours out your armpits when you lift a family bucket of KFC

Your banter game isn't very strong m8. You are letting the team down.

Adam is doing something much more in tune with his emotional maturity now

youtube.com/watch?v=U3eijzAmyVY

I wish he'd done his bone magic war dance at the 13 year old girl, that would've been Hilarious

Was a great sport until it was turned into some cucked political propaganda for niggers, sand niggers, fags and dykes.

That because I'm Joe Daniher

Yea AFL's alright I enjoy watching the final with my friends who all follow tons of sports but growing up in QLD you don't really see much AFL coverage, least of all now when the Lions are bottom of the barrel shit but you never know they might make a Comeback.. just look at the Sharks in the NRL (Bet they win the minor premiership and then don't even make the final)

Yeah, it would be like punching an infant in the sternum at this point

Guys, I'm crying right now.
Just looking at his picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Owen Farrell. I've lost interest in all rugby players, besides him.

That might be good banter m8 but I can't tell because I don't know who that guy you mentioned is.

Seriously, do you white ausfags fuck those hamplanets or do you leave them for the abo-nogs?

Why? Hes a little whinging bitch and looks like hes fucking retarded when he takes a kick at goal.

There's only two sports I've seen clips of but I don't understand the damn rules to: AFL and Cricket.
And fuck cricket.

Are you talking about these women? They aren't skinny but I would not say they are fat.

>fuck cricket
Fuck you!

Why can't Australians realize that American football is actually a rougher game and the players would die without helmets and pads?

there is only one sport, fighting..
people watch football only in the hope that a fight breaks out.. you've never watched a boxing match hoping for a game of footy to break out....

>this size is normal in America

Sorry m8 but any game that takes like a week to play one match is objectively retarded. Entire nations have been conquered in less time than that.

Same reason people watch hockey then I guess

interesting this is like a mix of soccer and american footbal.

but i'm getting a gay vibe from how they look and touch one another though

I second this

>this size is normal in America

Except those cholesterol cunts are Australian, cunt

this shit lit

>American """""reading comprehension"""""

The afl could be saved if they just brought jason akermanis back. Keep the fags in the closet.

so how do you actually stop the guy? at least two of those were laying on the ground when they threw the ball.

do you have to literally kill him?

Oh, I see...you're attempting to posit that those fucking beasts are the exception, not the rule. Is that correct, roo-shagger?

>implying that's a bad thing

toward the end you can see a player from the opposite team try to steal the ball but is too slow

Mate Collingwood supporters aren't even human. Fucking dregs of society.

so are you saying that the teams fight over the ball until one scores?

I like it when I get a chance to see it. It is certainly better than Divegrassball

>how do you actually stop the guy?

Play doesn't stop when the player goes to ground. A ruck forms over the top of him and the teams fight for the ball. They have to stay on their feet and can't approach from the side.

In league it's the opposite. If the player is held or goes to ground, play is stopped momentarily and the offensive team plays the ball again.

pretty much. the ball is constantly in contest

In League both those passes still would have been legal and played on, both offloaded as they were getting pulled to the ground

I was just speaking generally.

BOOOOOOOOOOƒ

You got it, fatty.

praise kek

aussie rules rules

>youtu.be/uWHe4-SzjMw
Jesus Christ, that was so...boring.

You actually enjoy watching that boring crap? You must be really fun at parties bro.

>can dish it out like a pro but whinges as soon as there's any return fire
literally the definition of unaustralian

When the aliens come, only strong, bloody men in short shorts will be of any worth.

The club with the largest supporter base in the land is going to have it's fair share of scummy individuals.

One the other hand it has it's fair share of great ones as well.

Yea true

I don't think Australians appreciate just how difficult both AFL and NRL are on an athletic scale to play at top level

AFL is the most cardio intensive sport in the world... average players run 15km+ a game

NRL is on par with Soccer in second for most cardio intensive, the average players run 10-11km a game (Top Soccer positions run more than top League positions) and need to be able to give and receive dozens of high impact tackles a game

Union requires significantly less Cardio fitness but more physical Strength.

kek

who iggs?

Any of you guys actually play? Easiest sport to get into in the world if you have a modicum of fitness

>if you have a modicum of fitness
there's the rub, shitposting doesn't do much for your cardio

Nice shorts.

Being born in Melbourne and moving up north, has exposed me to all 3 major codes of football in a playing capacity. Aussie Rules is much more difficult than both Rugby and Soccer.

Peil Ghaelach for degenerate and excessively violent penal colonies

Earth's official sport will NOT be called "footy"

That's fucking gay as hell

nice shorts

>that passage of play
>those offloads
Noice

Every other game is for pooftas.

Our version of field hocky, shinty, is played by absolute savages.

youtube.com/watch?v=cO1xgCBKkdA