Brit/pol/ - Monsmouthshire Edition

>NIGEL INTERVIEW AT RNC
kikebook.com/leaveeuofficial/videos/992972494134325
c-span.org/video/?412958-1/nigel-farage-criticizes-president-obamas-intervention-brexit-campaign

>MAY CHANNELS THATCHER
youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=pM75MpeWmq8

>SIR KILLALOT
youtube.com/watch?v=sd7MnrQO7P4

>CHIMP OUT IN LONDON - YES IT STARTED OVER A WATER FIGHT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/police-officer-among-three-stabbed-as-hyde-park-water-fight-turn/

>ANGELA EAGLE HAS PULLED OUT OF THE LABOUR PARTY LEADERSHIP RACE
twitter.com/britainelects/status/755437846526324736

>3 KILLED IN SUSPECTED MURDER SUICIDE - PREPARE FOR ANTI GUN SHILLING
rt.com/uk/352027-shooting-spalding-police-incident/

>55 YEAR OLD BTFOS MUDSLIME - PREPARE FOR ANTI BREXITER SHILLING
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697655/Man-55-pulled-veil-Muslim-woman-s-face-throwing-ground-shouting-racist-abuse-shopping-centre.html

>MAY WOULD USE NUCLEAR DETERRENT
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>DAVIS: NEW EU MIGRANTS MAY NOT HAVE RIGHT TO STAY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>UK LINES UP 10 FTA'S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>2ND SCOT REF. RULED OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>STEVEN WOOLFE RUNS
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>NO 2ND EU REF/GENERAL ELECTION
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

>THE NIGEL FARAGE SHOW (every sunday)
youtube.com/watch?v=Anz8ARCTVLs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2aCOgUQVLvU
theguardian.com/commentisfree/video/2016/jul/21/owen-jones-we-need-to-talk-about-theresa-may-video
youtube.com/watch?v=u638erOykbM
youtube.com/watch?v=KOQF6RDRIe0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasion_of_Manila
youtube.com/watch?v=WNsA7-WLlMk
youtube.com/watch?v=paBczHuHs6w
youtube.com/watch?v=f82Ja5pMcg4
youtube.com/watch?v=iSlshoNNEe0
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/spectator-podcast-american-tragedy/
youtube.com/watch?v=X_av1YRS2f8
youtube.com/watch?v=3yEcTB2va5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for Karen.

Nice dubs

CORBYN'S PURGES WERE NOT A MEME

I REPEAT, CORBYN'S PURGES WERE NOT A MEME

P U R G E

second for yorkshire

you saucy cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=2aCOgUQVLvU

So wait

Is this going to mean Momentum nutters get to pick MPs?

Posted this in the last thread, we need to talk about Owen

theguardian.com/commentisfree/video/2016/jul/21/owen-jones-we-need-to-talk-about-theresa-may-video

He's descending into madness, can we meme him over the edge?

Good record.

Some Staffordshire Metal
youtube.com/watch?v=u638erOykbM

>siezed

Why is a shitskin who can't even spell making all these threads?

>CONFIRMED FOR RIP LABOUR
>CONFIRMED FOR PARTY SPLIT FOR 2020 ELECTION
>CONFIRMED FOR HUGE MAJORITY TORY RULE UNTIL 2030
>CONFIRMED FOR 15 YEARS OF LEFTY WHINGING
>CONFIRMED FOR RIGHT LEANING EMPIRE 2.0 AFTER BREXIT

Yes

It's beautiful user

I suggest we start posting images of Labour MPs who are about to be thrown on the scrapheap and we'll miss dearly

I'll start with this cunt

Be polite, Philippinobro is based and makes Brit/pol/ threads more reliably than we Brits do

I didn't even made the pic. KEK.

I'm sick of this idea the left seem to push that leaving the ECHR means getting rid of human rights entirely.

that's some nice fat nwobhm I hadn't heard before, ta lad

youtube.com/watch?v=KOQF6RDRIe0

There's a British Empire joke in here somewhere

He's only been here since BREXIT. I thought you cunts were trying to get these pakis out of your country.

This post has reddit all over it.

Purge them comrade

Purge them all

is this something that might make the about-to-be-purged leave and create a new party now since getting forced out is inevitable?

>phillipino
>paki

Is there still no upload of Nige's speech at the RNC yesterday??

MONMOUTHSHIRE

>mfw she's my MP
Pretty nice when I bumped into her though, she owns a big house on a hill, but it's empty most of the time so I know for a fact she can house some Eritreans

>implying there's a difference

He's gonna go full Erdogan on their arses

they are both in OP I looked fucking hard for that leave.eu one

Yes, it was always going to happen if Corb's won but we now have confirmation from the man himself

Labour WILL split if Corbs is re-elected, I just wish there was a bookies that offered it as a bet

Don't get so hyped up about this. Enforcing mandatory reselection isn't up to Corbyn, it would have to go through the NEC. While Corbyn being leader 'hurts' the party, mandatory reselection would see mass defections from the party. We're either talking SDP 2.0 or a Labour/Liberal merger.

The NEC would never allow this to happen. They only narrowly allowed Corbyn on the ballet as a comparison.

Why do something yourself when you can get your empire to do it for you?

(I know the Philippines was never a British territory)

>Theresa May is cute when she gets happy and smiles

Discuss

It kind of was

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasion_of_Manila

The Hammer and Sickle Rises

The NEC elections are the same time as this election though, and seeing as the membership is now over 50% Momentum twats it might get stacked

>. While Corbyn being leader 'hurts' the party, mandatory reselection would see mass defections from the party.

What's the difference in real terms? Corbyn leading the country into an election would remove as many Labour MPs from parliament as would be likely to defect

>what about me user? I know it smells a bit but why don't you give it a stir teehee

Nah fuck off cunt, I'll fockin glass ya cunt when I see ya round gold coast ya foockin cunt

I know she's a wee lass but not that wee.

This whole Labour thing is really pissing me of.
Yes, Corbyn is useless and shouldn't have been leader in the first place - not that there were any better choices.
But all these fuckers like Smith riding on a high horse and actively sabotaging Corbyn any chance they get is fucked up.
It's not right, lads.

For two years. That flag though

Great to see Hollande has his priorities in order.

Thanks pal

>Phillibro kept your pic from days ago to make monny edition

God bless u

Anglo Saxon ethno-nationalist black metal anyone? One of my goat albums.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNsA7-WLlMk

ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

>Hollande
>demanding anything

It doesn't have to be mandatory reselection though. Constituency parties can start the process themselves with a No Confidence vote in their local MP. There was due to be one in Angela Eagle's constituency tomorrow but the NEC closed all meeting down to prevent it. Many ways to "skin a cat"...

I save them all, lad. British countrysides are comfy as fuck. Wish I could visit soon

I agree with you in a sense.

But the issue from their side is that Labour can't sort out their affairs and become a credible party again unless they have control over how they operate as a whole and that just CAN'T happen under Corbyn. I like the bloke but he's not a credible leader of a major party, so I understand why they want him to fuck off, even if it's against the electorate.

Is there a forum where Momentum retards chat to each other, or is it mostly done on facebook groups?

If there's one thing we did right it's flag aesthetics.

Well, mostly.

"talks must start quickly and without pre-negotiations"

Oh he would like that wouldn't he? May holds all the cards here and she should not give them up. And she cannot be forced to give them up by these people. We are better placed to handle "uncertainty" than the EU at large. She will hold out for the best deal. Not like Cameron.

EU on suicide watch

We will go exactly at the speed we desire while the euro currency crashes in flames from all the instability.

Private facebook groups probably.

DO NOT TRUST THERESA MAY
>DO NOT TRUST THERESA MAY
DO NOT TRUST THERESA MAY

This is all a part of her plan- she is going to keep putting off formally triggering Article 50 for another several years. By then, even more hyper-cucked brain-dead kids will be eligible to vote, and some of the elderly Brexit voters would have passed away. This would cause the retards to question why we are leaving now when the vote was years ago. Then, remain will win the second referendum.

You can see her plan falling into action now; the (((media))) has not stopped bashing Brexit and talk about it non-stop for the most unrelated stories; Skike News blames Brexit for poor quality rented property to poor people, and the BBC won't fucking shut up about >muh economic uncertainty.

Please someone show me I'm wrong. I just want to GTFO the EU

God dammit. Atmospheric Black Metal Albums is my most watched channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=paBczHuHs6w

More English-themed metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=f82Ja5pMcg4

>People and members vote in Corbyn
>MPs decide the people have voted wrong and they have to pick the right choice this time

Is there a more out of touch party than Labour right now? Outright telling your party members that they're wrong when they're marketing themselves as the common peoples choice.

I can see even more turnover to UKIP or maybe complete decimation by the SNP in Scotland next election if Corbyn is ousted.

>tfw you convince the chancellor to short the italian and german central banks as you start brexit negotiations

Merkel's already told May she doesn't have to rush, why would we listen to the 2nd most important person in the EU?

youtube.com/watch?v=iSlshoNNEe0

We've still got it.

Full union jack's the best though

>May is waiting until Deutsch Bank collapses
>she activates article 50 on the day to DAX crashes
>her face when

your palestine one left something to be desired

Theresa May is Prime Minister - and Owen Jones should be worried

> I like the bloke but he's not a credible leader of a major party

Well that's the thing, he's got all these people joining the Party precisely because he's not a conventional, slick, establishment, silver-tongued careerist member-of-the-club.

You're not wrong. People are way too optimistic about May. The only reason she put Davis in charge of negotiating is so she can lump all the blame on a Brexiter when it all goes tits up, which it most certainly will. The only thing we can pray for is that she is pressured into triggering Article 50 before the cuckold generation takes over.

Mea Culpa, I did not know this.

Also, unrelated, but does anyone have the black metal version of the i wish i was at home/feels guy?

>muh tremolo picking

> implying he matters

Hey how about you get your own country under control before giving advice to the Brits, froggy

Good. Not that pipsqueak Hollande has any influence. but I'm worried now that Theresa May will delay invoking article 50 as long as possible. It won't get triggered this year so when will it exactly?

>Owen Jones complaining about freedoms
>Owen Jones complaining about a One-Nation tory

These people are fucking retarded

>Is there a more out of touch party than Labour right now? Outright telling your party members that they're wrong when they're marketing themselves as the common peoples choice.

To be fair the people who like Corbyn aren't the traditional Labour voters. Just bunch of students mostly. Corbyn's wing is out of touch with ordinary people.

Saying that so is the wing of the party he's up against. Labour is pretty much finished whoever gains control.

What do you guys think of Owen Smith?

I saw him do an interview yesterday and it seemed his campaign point is "ordinary people" "ordinary labour party members" "ordinary families".

Are these people so dense? I half expected him to say he was the leader for quiet bat people followed by saying that it has all been a joke and leaving, life imitating art. This coup is worse than the one in Turkey.

Saw this on the beach yesterday lads.

Love having an air show here. Going to be getting loads of things flying about on the weekend.

Thunderstorms in my area right now.

His accent fucks me off so much

The era of Blairite neoliberalism in the Labour Party is over. With any luck we might be able to reinstate clause four.

>>May is waiting until Deutsch Bank collapses
>>she activates article 50 on the day to DAX crashes
>>her face when
How will it ever recover?

New flag??

And I really do see that side, but what people want isn't necessarily what is best for them.

They HAVE to come across as at least being a vague threat to the Tories, but the fact of the matter is that Labour is at a genuine risk of not even being the official opposition in 5-6 years if he's at the helm.

Who's a labour member here in brit/pol/?

>She will hold out
Yeah I bet she will. In three years time you'll still be there.

Traditional Labour voters have been in the fall since three 90s. If you bank your elections on an aging generation while refusing to go after the younger generation you end up like 90s lib dems

Honestly this entire period of politics has been halfway between The Thick of It and The Day Today

5/5 bretty gud

I thought the current NEC delegates were in place until 2017? I've not heard anything regarding an election of the NEC itself.

>What's the difference in real terms? Corbyn leading the country into an election would remove as many Labour MPs from parliament as would be likely to defect

Corbyn will offer a token gesture to win back support of enough MPs to form some sort of stability. I think this will likely be in the form of a second EU referendum, which Owen Smith is currently gunning for.

This would set the next election as EU vs Brexit. The Conservatives will likely pull out the SNP bogeyman again, considering how successful it was in 2015 plus how prominent Sturgeon has been. The result will likely be the same as 2015 too, unless an economic crisis occurs directly resulting from Brexit.

This can happen, but Momentum do not have the coordination to organise this country wide against the Blairites. By only removing an irrelevant token Blairite like Eagle, this will only further embolden opponents of Corbyn. If you're going to attack an enemy, you have to ensure that they are not left in a position where they can threaten retribution. This is politics #101.

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/spectator-podcast-american-tragedy/

Comfy podcast.

>described blacks as picaninies

Sick of this shit, it was one of those pieces where you write as if you're another person, and Boris was pretending to be a member of the royal family

Atmoshit is best shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_av1YRS2f8

When the fuck is Deutsche bank going to do the decent thing and collapse anyway

Slightly adjusted text.

what sort of member?

who /petergabriel/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=3yEcTB2va5E

>blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/spectator-podcast-american-tragedy/

Thanks for posting lad