Then he lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErZCMcoC8X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How come some words are in blue

Are you retarded

Probably just artifacts, that image is compressed dogshit

UP AND DOWN THE TICKET

So Newt was expecting to reference Cruz's endorsement. Which means Cruz implied he was going to give one.

Which means he lied.

Mother fuckin' LYIN' TED.

>Lying Ted
>Everyone thinks Ted did something malicious instead of being one of the few who see Trump for what he is

I hope Trump blatantly says "yes I am a Hillary shill" so there is no doubt at all you all screwed up.

Is Cruz the first to get booed off at tue stage at his own party's convention?

>t. depressed and nervous bernbot

How dumb does one have to be to make these mental gymnastics when what Cruz did was literally to help Hillary get closer to winning the election?

HTML color attribute

he means on the teleprompter

Cruz is still butthurt that he got blown out by some rednecks.
youtube.com/watch?v=ErZCMcoC8X8

This is sad. Cruz is supposed to be one of the coutry's top politicians and he's being made a fool by some guy off the street.

t. Cruz

Time to go back to Canada.

Wow

I guess I'm a #Priesthoodrising now

>Are you canadian

Barbara Boxer was booed at the DNC primary convention.

I am now #artillery4hillary

Cruz confirmed rat. Cruz tried to sell himself as a true conservative that wants protect the rights of Americans but here he is thinking about next election meanwhile if Hillary wins this one and she gets het Justice on the court Heller is going to be reverted and the 2nd amendment will be gone.

Wew, I'm now #colossal4donald

It's not good that he lied but I admire his stance. He really doesn't have to be anti-trump at this point but he is sticking to his guns. Better than bending over like Bernie did to Hillary at least

P R I E S T H O O D R I S I N G