POTENTIAL SYDNEY HAPPENING

BREAKING: Car packed with gas bottles driven into #Sydney police station

Man has rammed a car into Sydney police station car park and claimed he has a bomb - @ABCNews

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-21/man-rams-car-into-merrylands-police-station-car-park/7650546

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_London_car_bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=YjSO6_b_6yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one died. Pussy cuntpoliceforce didnt even shoot the suspect. It's nothing.

Just part of the daily life in Australia

>Crash your car into a cop shop
>'I've got a bomb cunts'
>'Nah mate you're nicked'
>'OK'

Our terrorists are fucking useless shit cunts

He fucking set himself on fire. Dumb prick.

> ye cunt ive gotta fakin bomb
> cor m8 ya cant run around blowin shit up ya mad cunt, quickly somebody get the cuffs on this dingo

>Car packed with gas bottles

This is the same shit they tried to pull at Glasgow Airport years ago so guaranteed this is Moozie shit.

snack bar confirmed?

fuck off our feds are mint

>makes bomb
>drives into target
>look i have bomb
>yeah ok m8
>no im srs
fucking retards
it has to be a fake bomb unless he wants demands

Probably was just trying to escape some abos mate.

At least we didn't have to wait around for hours for this one to resolve itself

Thanks, punctual failed terrorist

Cunts tweaking so hard on the shard he drove his lab into the lads

>get the cuffs on this dingo
The word you're looking for is drongo

Good try otherwise

Also
>mfw we get all the retarded terrorists
Either they're not trying very hard or our counter-terrorism people are doing a bang up job

Gas bottles as in propane tanks or gasoline?

If it's the latter probably just a drunk abo.

>He fucking set himself on fire.
must have been antifa no one else is this stupid

Just a quick reminder for you faggots
gas bottle = legal
you can buy illimited quantity
add to that a car + fuel = BIG LEGAL BOMB

>be U.S/UK cop
>Terrorists endangering my life
>Let him kill me because it would be politically incorrect to kill a minority

>Be Aussie cop
>See terrorist
>No nonsense, kill the cunt or arrest him

BAN ASSAULT BARBECUES

MY BABY WAS COOKED ON A DUEL GAS LIGHTING BARBECUE. YOU ONLY NEED A PAN TO COOK YOUR FOOD OR YOU CAN GO TO A REGISTERED RESTAURANT AND EAT THERE.

#MUMS AGAINST BBQ'S

This one?

Most likely. I'd say like half of them speak arabic there.

It's not that easy to explode an LPG cylinder, they have a built in relief valve.
Just blows out a huge flame at a certain pressure

Doesnt work like that, it's not like movies/games where a gas bottle just explodes like a grenade. What happens is the gas ignites and basically the bottle just turns into a massive flamethrower akin to using a can of deodorant as a flamethrower - unless there is a massive amount of heat suppied/an explosion powerful enough to rupture the cylinder and tear it open, the cylinder will not explode.

Same thing happened in Scotland ten years ago, terrorists tried to drive a car full of gas cylinders into an airport and they all just got badly burned.

>This one?

Yep. What people forget is the day before that attack they found car bombs (filled with gas canisters) in London, one outside a nightclub.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_London_car_bombs

Moozies gonna moozie.

It's fucking Merrylands, most likely what happened was Abdul got his Subaru WRX impounded for drifting again outside the kebab shop and went full roid rage, took his cousins Nissan Skyline, stole some gas cylinders from his dads Kebab shop which he works at and threw them at the car and in full rage drove it inside the Police Station. Not a Terrorist attack just a bored dumb leb who had nothing better to do as he got kicked out of AnyTimeFitness so he thought he would go full retard pretending to be ISIS.

No surprise its merrylands. typical lebbo wannabe jihadis who cant do fucking anything right.

useless fucks. hopefully we'll see some tacticool raids come out of it

Because they don't know how to do it.
Get out the truck.
Set it on fire.
You would have first set fuel everywere inside the truck.
The fire will start.
CLOSE THE BACK DOOR.
BIG HEAT
FIRE REACH BLACK POWDER AND ACID
BOOM
BIG LEGAL BOMB

t.Mohammad

In 2007, terrorists tried to drive a car with gas canisters into the lobby of Glasgow's airport. They set themselves on fire instead.

When they got out of the car (on fire), pissed off Glaswegians, including airport workers, started kicking the fuck out of them.

Not Al Qaeda's proudest moment.

The police didn't kill him, our police are fucking useless - look at lindt cafe for an example. They shot as many or more of the hostages than the actual terrorist did because they never use or practice with their weapons.

This "terrorist" is the one who fucked up by not blowing up as he wanted to. That is the only reason things didn't work out. Has nothing to do with our police being good, because they aren't, they are useless as fuck and do not know how to use their weapons. Usually afraid to.

>BIG LEGAL BOMB.jpg

Black powder illegal in Australia lel

What the fuck can Australia do about its Chink problem?

Not in Europa kek

Let in a bunch of japs, the problem will solve itself eventually.

send the emus after them

get the mudslimes to turn on the chinks somehow

no explosion -- no fucking happening

I just moved to Sydney for a job I was offered. I live near Lakemba (Mudslime capital, home of the mega mosque) and I want to kill myself everyday I wake up, it makes me hate Australia. There are no white people in sight except for old derelicts who unfortunately were homeowners before these suburbs were ruined by ethnics. At the moment I'm in Bondi for a couple nights with the missus. Wow it makes me love Sydney. White people everywhere, you know these people aren't poor like those Muslim fuckers who can't even speak English.

tl;dr multiculturalism was a mistake

>Merrylands

Literally a normal day there. If you said something like Miranda or Gymea then maybe a happening.

Johnny Tenderup, is that you?

Gas cylinders can do a fair bit of damage.

Here was an explosion at a Queensland Cafe earlier in the year caused by a car crashing into one:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjSO6_b_6yo

As with every other Sup Forums HUR DUR HAPPENING thread who the fuck cares? Omg another terrorist went and did a thing. Get the fuck over yourselves you fucking edgelord numale neckbearded faggots

No its not you fucking cuck.

Get a gun licence but powder that simple

Nah, it's not illegal

You just need a firearm license to buy it; all gunshops have it

Not that it's hard to make homemade black

I don't find them a problem to be honest, same with Japanese, etc. High IQ people living in Australia is a good thing. Thai and Filipino and other low-tier asians are a bit iffy, but Niggers, mudslims and low IQ scum are the problem.

You wouldn't say that if it was your local police station.

>inb4 FUCK DA POLICE

Calm down edgelord. The day is young and KEK is sure to deliver more than this.

But think of all those delicious halal snack packs.

Yeah no fucking muslims allowed in the shire aka god's country mate.

Yes, but it is illegal for an average citizen.
A gun license is not "the normal". It's not like having your driving license for Australians.

Also, going back to the context of the picture - most people who are law abiding citizens, who are gun owners and then legally can access black powder, won't be blowing anything up. That's what criminals do and since criminals don't usually apply for gun licenses, therefore "BIG LEGAL BOMB" is wrong, because they would have to access black powder illegally.

Have you guys been reading what we've been saying? This is not a happening, literally is a normal night in Merrylands, probably a slow night but it's a normal night.

Yes

Achmed ramming into a station with a failed bomb attack is serious

I'm happy I moved from Rose Bay to Gymea. Too many Jews there for my liking.

That's why their the problem their sort of okay and they breed like rabbits. They won't actively behead you but they'll form their own communities and only hire other Chinks while they flood us

Why do we have to choose between souless chinks and Sandniggers when we can be the White Australia. If your not for the White Australia policy your a fucking cunt

Yeah Gymea is pretty sick aye, thought I reckon it will get a bit more crowded with the massive development at the brickpits at Kirrawee. Hopefully the chinks don't buy that up.

Hopefully they build a wall around that area. I have nothing to do with Kirrawee since I'm always driving to Watson's bay.

>asstralia
Third world shithole. Like anyone even gives a fuck about that island.

We sorted that shit out here years ago

That... doesn't work. And now you'll get v&.

all Sonia Krugers fault

Lol, americunt your country is going to shit much faster than ours.

Mate were getting a new pub on the corner of bath rd, what more can you ask for?

Australian asians are fine, chinese people who retain Chinese culture are not.
Chinese people are racist and materialistic as fuck and have absolutely zero ethics. They are not a good fit for western culture unless they come in small enough numbers to assimilate.

Bait.

I mean, I laugh when people say "LOL WTF YES TURKEY IS A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY" but like, yeah... Australia is first world.

>niggers kill 8 cops in USA
>achmeds kill 0 cops in OZ

IT'S ON FOX & FRIENDS

RELIGION OF PEACE???

it only got a slight mention.

Is it weird I have fox news on in the background nearly 24/7?

Not as weird as having ABC/24 on in the background 24/7.

>this thread
holy fuck i'm laughing my ass off. You're alright straya

They're targeting police stations in heavy mudslide areas (merrylands/guildford) so the jihadis can take over the streets and arm themselves.
Think about it, they take out the cops, get access to the weapons there, form a coup and fight till the death. Sydney and Melbourne are fucked

>

No way. I keep it on in the background, too, mostly for muzzie habbenings and Trump updates.

Melbourne is already massive multi culti fucked but if they want it they can have it.

Fucking idiots should've started at redfern or even Mt. Druitt

Most people I thought would be like "Wtf?" because I'm Australian. Only way I have Fox News here is because of Pay TV. It feels like the only news source I actually get half decent truths from.

the work of Emus i wager

>cop gets shot in the US
>OMG RAHOWA NOW

>guy tries to blow up a police staation full of cops
>get over yourselves, guys

White Australia policy is yet more proof Greeks are white.

>Fox
>Truth

SBS tell more truth than those Jews.

>fox news
Back in 1999 and 2000 I was addicted. I even had one of my emails read out on the air by E.D Donahey on Fox and Friends once.

I grew out of it though.

I'll be more precise.
90% of your truck = gas + fuel.
It's want will feed and make the explosion big;
The others 10% you buy chemicals stuffs that are higly explosvies and flammable.
Once the fire reach the 10% = boom.
That's how it's should work.
But don't try it, just learn it for personnal education purpose.
If it doesn't work then i'm out.

>tfw live in bondi

>bondi
>white
You mean (((white)))

Legend

Lakemba is not Australia, it's like looking at Stanley Street and thinking all of Australia is Italian.

Also Bill and Toni's is the best restaurant in Sydney, prove me wrong you can't faggots.

Fox News is way more truthful and diverse then every other media outlet I've known and they even let their hosts and guests be diverse in ideas and beliefs. (For example after the Orlando shooting, a Fox host was saying she wanted maybe slightly more tighting on gun laws when it comes to background checks, etc. She did not get fired.)

If CNN host talked about pro-gun ideas, he'd be gone pretty quickly.

Australian media outlets are basically just the same thing repeated over and over again no matter which one you listen to. A hive-mind of anti-gun lefties. In my mind anyway.

>Femn
>Pink ID

Wew lads

who's up for a bunker buster, lads?

Tbh if I want the news I listen to BTN.

>I live near Lakemba

>For example after the Orlando shooting, a Fox host was saying she wanted maybe slightly more tighting on gun laws when it comes to background checks, etc. She did not get fired.

Why the fuck would you choose the anti-gun narrative after Orlando? If it was a school shooting that is understandable but Orlando was blatantly caused by radical islamic thought now having a foothold in immigrant youth.

>jws

yeah but this is how it works down here.

even our terrorists are shit a terroristing

Touché

I remember being forced to watch that in primary school, we had 2 days a week where we had to all sit down and watch BTN.

2 days? We only had to watch it every Thursday and write a report on a single news topic.

Fox is terrible, never forget how they treated Trump until it was clear they needed to bend the knee or be destroyed.

The only half-honest outlet for news is rt news for a critical look at Western degeneracy from a biased Russian source, and Sup Forums
Which is always, always right.

Because he was on the terrorist watch list, she was saying he should not have been able to legally purchase a gun whilst on that list and the FBI should have been notified that he was trying to buy one. That there should be more direct and quicker communication between these avenues.

Not saying whether I agree with that or not, just explaining the context and why she said what she did.

Just saying that they, at Fox, at least let people speak their mind more-so than a lot of other media outlets by far.

holy fuck lads, i need a shag

The main news I get my sources from, or the ones I trust "more" than others are Fox, RT and somewhat Sky but they kind of go back and forth. As do RT (see them trying to paint Trump as bad recently, etc).

I'm just saying that out of the mainstream media outlets, I trust them more over the others. Basically have to take a look at it all and come to your own conclusion and read between the lines in the end though.

Why does that mosque have three tiers of rape dungeons?

Ah, back when foxtel was 30 bucks a month and had no ads...

For storing munitions and supplies when they are ready to push for a road war.