Rick and Morty General

Rick and Morty General.

ITT: All Rick and Morty discussion not just PICKLE Rick

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/3js5c3/when_someone_tells_me_they_are_voting_for_trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the fuck is it taking so long for the 2nd ep to come out?
like thats the only thing to discuss

The first episode was released as an April Fool's joke and the next one is next month iirc.

WUUUUUUUUUUUB LUUUUUUUUUUUB
DUUUUB DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB

*BUUUUUURP*

I love how this triggers the Sup Forumsestinian

>p...plz don't bully us =(

STOP THE RICKPOSTS WILL NEVER END IF YOU KEEP FUELLING THIS BOARD

ITS NOT A BAD SHOW JUST DONT TALK ABOUT IT HERE

BIG BLACK COCKS

KILL ALL WHITIES

GO BACK TO Sup Forums!!!

*burps*
*kills self*

Nerds > Drumpf

BTFO

>this thread

welcome to your nightmare, bitch

In all the fights that antifas didn't outnumber drumpfkins at least 1 to 10 antifas were BTFO though

WE *BURP* W-WE FINALLY DID IT, MORTY. WE HAVE BECOME ONE AND THE SAME, W-W-WE HAVE REACHED SCIENCE'S FINAL DESTINATION, MORTY. BEHOLD, OUR FINAL FORM: RICK NYE THE SANCHEZ G*BURP*UY, NOW WITH OUR FLESH AND BLOOD MINGLED INTO THE *UUURP* INTO THE PERFECT BODY, NO ONE'S GOING TO GET IN OUR WAY, MORTY, NO ONE. FROM THIS DAY FORWARD THE EARTH SHALL FEAR THE ALMIGHTY POWER OF SCIENCE, THERE ARE NO GODS, NO MASTERS, NO GENDERS, NO ZLUMPFT AND THERE DEFINITELY IS NO FUCKING VANILLA ICE CREAM, JUST ME, MORTY, MEEE. FEEL MY WRATH FOR YOU ARE NO LONGER A MERE MORTAL WITH FREE WILL, YOU SHALL BOW DOWN AND PAY TRIBUTE TO MY PERFECT SCIENCEY IMAGE, MORTY. WE WILL SHUT DOWN EVERY SINGLE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT IN THE *UURP*NIVERSE, AND REPLACE THEM WITH MUM-MULAN... SZECHUAN S-SAUCE. EVERY SINGLE RESTAURANT IN THE WORLD WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO SERVE SZECHUAN SAUCE, MORTY, THIS IS NO LONGER THE EARTH YOU ONCE LOVED MORTY, WELCOME TO A NEW WORLD WHERE THE ONLY FOOD AVAILABLE IS *BUUUURP* IS MULAN'S™ SZECHUAN SAUCE™© All rights reserved 2017, THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE THIS NECTAR SHALL BE PUNISHED THROUGH STARVATION. HAHAHAHA YEAH, I AM FUCKING GOD, MORTY, I KNOW I SAID THERE WAS NO GOD PLENTY OF TIMES BEFORE, MORTIMER, BUT I'VE FINALLY ACHIEVED ENLIGHTMENT AND REALIZED... THAT THERE IS A GOD, AND THAT GOD IS MEEE. YOU'RE ALL NOTHING MORE THAN A GAME TO ME, Y*BURP*YOU'RE ALL TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME FOR ALL ETERNITY, I CAN MANIPULATE AND WALK ALL OVER YOU IF I WANT TO, AND I DEFINITELY WIIILL, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA, WAMA-LAMA-DIIIING-DOOOONG!

hey justin here

just wanted to drop this sneakpeek screengrab from season 3 episode 2

hope your as excited about that schezuan as i am :)

>gets helped by the people he xame to bully
Kek.

>Mfw during the scene where they beat up intolerant neo-nazi's while DMX "I show no love to homo thugs, empty out, reload and throw mo' slugs" plays in the background

Is it the great post-irony of the show

>expection
what did they mean by this?

today i will remind them

why would someone like rick even vote or really have a political view. In my honest opinion, a character like rick wouldn't give a single fuck about earth or the governments on earth. If he was able to kill the whole space government, why wouldn't he kill all the people/governments on earth he disagrees with? The writers just hate nazis. Rick as a character wouldn't give a shit about nazis I think.

On the other hand rick's last name is sanchez, so he's not white. Then I can see why he would attack someone who is hostile towards him.

I agree with this.

It's clear that Roiland wrote him to effectively be an anarchist, simply because he has a disdain for all kinds of government (even an intergalactic one run by inter-dimensional versions of himself).

I think he shouldn't ascribe his own modern political views into a character he set up as someone who really doesn't give a shit.

Everyone has a political opinion whether the know it or not.
>On the other hand rick's last name is sanchez, so he's not white.
Hes obviously not brown so he could easily be ethnically Spanish or Sanchez could just be a gag.

>punching someone with a different opinion
ugh le sexist and problematic against orange people much? fucking liberals and their identity politics concern trolling cultural marxism!

>actually applauding the slow motion demographic and cultural suicide of Europe via mass migration

wew

source

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/3js5c3/when_someone_tells_me_they_are_voting_for_trump/

>look it up
>it's real

>photoshopped shirt

>smartest man in the universe
>trump voter

no shit

well yeah, trump is reddit after all

source?

Kill everyone in this thread.

>Kill everyone in this thread.

Yeah well you're in this thread too!
*BUUUUURP*
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Look at me Morty, I'm a Pepe

Boom, big reveal

I'm PEPE RIIIIICK!

I'M COMFY RIIIIIIIIICK

>"SCRUBBADUBBADUBDUB!"

What are some other good Antifa shows like r&m, Bill Nye and Mst3k

Very cool.

*burps* it's a *burps* shitty show *burps* faggot.

I'm user Rick *burp* Morty.

ITT: WE DID IT REDDIT! WOOT!

i did got nada