And the Oscar for Best Actress in a leading role goes to... Gal Gadot, WONDER WOMAN

>And the Oscar for Best Actress in a leading role goes to... Gal Gadot, WONDER WOMAN
>*Marvel shills commit mass sudoku*

good evening, op.

Howard you doing?

I would laugh my fucking ass off.

She's jewish enough for this to actually happen.

she's honestly attractive.

her only mistake was getting involved in those Marvel/DC flicks

can't wait for the mass twitter pics of moviegoers taking pics of near empty theaters at the premier of wonderwoman

dckinobeggers will respond with the same tactics that fembusters did.

galga.

>hoping it somehow happens so Oscars can be confirmed for being the rigged piece of shit system that it is

Daily reminder.

or just DC since they can't do anything right that isn't batman

Shut your bitch ass up faggot

>RT ARE PAID SHILLS XD
>GAL I CANT ACT GADOT WON THE OSCAR LIKE SOOSAD SKUAD. MARVEL BTFO

I don't think it'll be that bad, but I imagine week 2 movie sales will be half as large as week 1.

There's literally nothing wrong with Gal Gadot being Wonder Woman. I just hope the movie isn't garbage

>Krager !T5l/R87Z4g

And still only 2 out of the 7? were good.

i'd say that the two Michael Keaton movies were pretty good, but yeah at best they are still making as many good movies as bad

Brie Larson is already an Oscar winner. No thank you

DC dun goofed

Maybe they'll get another makeup and costume award for making that egghead look passable.

>tfw she will never bully you

>"Thank you thank you. I'd like to take this opportunity to pledge my continued support for the IDF and say that White Phosphorus attacks on children are entirely justified. Special thanks to Zack Snyder, and Death to Palestine."

>it's a Muslim is triggered again episode
Maybe you should use that buttblast to make better rockets, Ahmed

looks like a 0G prostitute from the expanse

This is like the thrid time today i've gotten this "daily" reminder.

But it's not your fault, I need to stop coming into these threads. Thank you for helping me realize something about myself that could use correcting.

>her only mistake was getting involved in those Marvel/DC flicks

This and her big mouth

too cutesy looking not battle hardened enough. would smash tho

Fucking ugly kikess get out of my cinematic universe REEE

HOLY FUCK SHE CAN MAKE EXPRESSIONS WITH HER FACE???

I HAD NO IDEA!

Forget Wonder Woman, she should be Vampirella.

>she will never pegg you

Everything else aside and on purely her acting talent, she should be the last person to win an oscar, but I'm afraid that's why she's going to win one.

and the oscar for best special effects goes to
wonder woman

>capeshit ever getting one of the big awards

The academy is a bunch of senile morons for the most part but they're still not this far gone. Maybe in 5-10 years.

Zatanna.

Stay mad MCUcks

Gal Gadot sounds like a Star Trek character

Who should play her?

when will womanlet bullying stop guys?

>wanting it to stop

>Gal Gadot
>acting

Yeah sure.
Every movie I see her in they hardly give her any lines, because 1. her accent makes it hard to hear her and 2. she can't convey any real emotions.
She hardly said much in Batman v Superman.

womanlets are for loving and cuddling not for bullying

if tall Gals can bully manlets then they should bully womanlets too

>bully manlets
>mfw I read that as manly bullets

Ywn travel back to the past and kick her ass within an inch of her life

thanks for the (you) but MCU is capeshit too.

HAHAHHAAHAH

Considering the current direction they seem to be going in.

what a cute

Thick eyebrows girl is cute

>I've lost my ass, have you seen it?
>Have you seen my ass? Do you have it?

;_;

I waited the whole webm for her to condescendingly pat him on the head

i wish I could save her in... some sort of... time machine

:3

What a downgrade

let me have a closer look

So
butt and tits
never
grew up

She'd have to give a downright amazing performance and then literally die for this to happen.

Even then she was skinnier and had a giant head

i want to be her footslave desu

Thanks

Miss

Does she even know how to speak English?
Like I know some singers learn how to sing songs in an other language they can't speak.

She looks like Reese from Malcom in the Middle

Skeleton

i read that as "Ywn travel back to the past and lick her ass within an inch of her life"

>a jewess godess like that will never force me to be a good goy
why even live

shit in my pussy

This

I would be fine with that.

...me yet?

t. Sven "The Only White Guy In Sweden" Ericsson

She's gonna win for her bravery

>Gal Gadot may not actually be Wonder Woman, but there were days on the set of Warner Bros.’ newest superhero film when she certainly came close. Take November of last year for example, when the then-31-year-old Israeli actress, five months pregnant with her second child, returned to Leavesden Studios outside London to finish some reshoots. Her baby bump was no longer inconspicuous, so costumers cut an ample triangle from the front of her suit, replacing it with a bright green cloth that would allow the special effects department to alter her figure in post-production.

>Then she got to work, running and performing some fight choreography for director Patty Jenkins. “On close-up I looked very much like Wonder Woman,” Gadot says. “On wide shots I looked very funny, like Wonder Woman pregnant with Kermit the Frog.”

>For Jenkins, the reshoots served as another reminder of Gadot’s tireless work ethic. “She’s pregnant during part of the movie, in a suit out in a field in the freezing cold in others,” she says.

i don't get this lady. she has no tits and no ass, she has a zika baby skull and overall a decent at best face, her only redeeming features are her legs and feet, and yet i'd fuck her brains out (by which i mean i'd barely make her feel anything for five minutes before prematurely ejaculating). why is this?

>why is this?
because ur a shill

>her only redeeming features are her legs

nah

gross, they look overstretched and dry here

not soft steamy or lotioned

what a disappointment

eh, they're good, not the best, but far from the worst. at least they're long.

you need to get laid,

hell, i wanted to bang kellyanne conway before she got blacked. not proud of myself

omg I admire her perseverance..

She's one of the brave women I support in Hollywood along with Amber Heard.

>implying you wouldn't succ

nah, i've wanted to fuck gadot even when i was having semi-regular sex. it's mystifying to me.

she's a cute. plus she actually seems like she'd be into femdom

well, i don't know then
maybe because you haven't had sex with her. you know the like the coolidge effect

>she's honestly attractive.

No, your Auschwitz survivor fetish does not apply to the general public, you sick fuck.

Why do girls pose like this? Feet are gross.