Should we avenge him?

Should we avenge him?

wsj.com/articles/twitter-permanently-bans-controversial-blogger-milo-yiannopoulos-1469025620

No.

>we
>implying Sup Forums is more than one person

Nope he's still a faggot

yep, shit all over twitter to make them more paranoid

fuck you

No. I've dealt with some of the retards that this faggot brought into the AltRight

>b...but the civil rights act made it so that companies can't discriminate against minorities!

I hope he gets beheaded in sweden

Don't worry senpai, I'll get him good

Inshallah.

Sup Forums is still recovering from (((merchant)))gate

anons said his past work is very different from now, what did Milo write about previously?

haha so salty

He wrote a piece about internet abuse in 2012 that basically says bullying is not cool; some third-rate internet-celeb Kristi Winters reposted it recently with a pro-SJW spin and shit went down.

I do find It odd that the day fallowing up to his ban anti milo threads where being posted every hour...now there gone again.

Yes. Not out of like for the man, but because it's the perfect opportunity to redpill people on how the left is using political correctness to censor us on perfectly valid opinions.

I don't have the shit they posted on Twitter so I don't know for sure if anything racist was said, which would damage the game, but otherwise it's a good way of striking up a conversation about the left, and later further redpills.

Did the exact same thing with my dad yesterday, essentially used it as a scenario in which to discuss the matter, and we finished talking about how we can't do anything nowadays against minorities without being labeled a racist. It's perfect.

No.

he got what he deserved

he's an embarassment to "conservatives"

he was hijacking the trump movement to further his career

It was just one autistic britbong

No he is a kike

Nah

>sixty-six gorillion

no he is a gay faggot nigger lover

circumcision supporting kike got what he deserved.

I don't know why a good number of us seem to despise the alt-right in general.
It is the only way in which teens and future voters can somehow lean more to the right. After all schools, universities and social media are all brainwashing youngsters to become 'politically correct' and progressive because it's 2016.

You guys hate a person who is helping to change this. I don't get it...

based norfolk

>Austria
>Not slavic
You got your own figures on what the kikes did to russians?

>circumcision supporting
WHAT?!

How exactly are we going to avenge him what with most of the mods being feminists and fellow travellers now? Even if we got Sup Forums to zerg rush twitter and shut it down, it won't change anything, just make Jack drag in even more censors.

everytime i see that flag i think of Rhodesia

>we

not your personal army, milo

A fucking car freshener.

The article is behind a fucking paywall. I'm not fucking doing this shit you WSJ shill. Post a fucking other source.

>wsj.com

Literally the warriors for social justice. Nice source, OP.

>Coming to a flamboyant degenerate's rescue
I expected more from Austria.

Fuck off back to plebbit, faggot.

SO many divide and conquer Hill shills ITT

I'd rather defame Milo with incriminating rumours TBQH. Sup Forums helped him get banned in the first place, so it will be extra entertaining to kick him in the kidneys when he's down.

after thinking about is it really red pill to support a faggot kike that likes black dick

I got a feeling he's controlled opposition and he and breitbart and infowars have been stealing memes from here.

i wouldn't be surprised if George Soros is funding these people

>if you don't like Milo you must like Hillary

It makes me sad that your vote legally counts m80

>lean more to the right
Yeah right

They are leaning more right in a gay tranny "egalitarian" way. they're the new neocons giving in to leftist bullshit.

They traded in the "liberals are the real racists" slogans the neocons have for "liberals are the real homophobes/sexists" slogan that Milo created. There's nothing conservative about these gamergate youtube faggots.

If it wasn't for Milo these people would have just been proper conservatives or at least confused until they found something they fit into. Instead Milo scooped them up and used the big tent pathology of liberals and neocons into a more gay tranny pseudo-feminist (i.e egalitarian) context.