JRE Discussion Thread General - NEDM edition

get in here, he's talking about trump!

who here /dudeweedlmao/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yp7a7f3VGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think they're low key fucking.

is it good so far? i don't really care about some roasties opinion so i don't watch it live

C'mon dude atleast drop the link.

#LIVE#
Joe Rogan Experience #950 - Abby Martin

youtube.com/watch?v=0yp7a7f3VGw

>Female guest who isn't Amber Lyon
Fuck off

NEDS - not even doom shirt

IS SHE WEARING A FUCKING DOOM T-SHIRT?!?!

how many dislikes you think this video is going to get its already at 366

leah remini wanted to fuck him so bad

as in not even a doom shirt could make me wanna listen to this dumbass

>implying mummy would date a manlet
any time rogan trashes trump he gets dislikes from butthurt alt-righters. they are both trashing HRC too.

NUKES ARENT REAL

>any time rogan trashes trump he gets dislikes from butthurt alt-righters. they are both trashing HRC too.

Probably, but listening to this for a bit it sounds like neither of them know that much about some of the things they're talking about so makes for some annoying comments flying by that don't get called out.

I fucking love me some Abby Martin. She's so... serious.

>it's a pizzagate episode

>it's a podesta/pizzagate episode

Such a YTMND nerd! XD

Abby wants Joe's cock.

>MUH PIZZAGATE

bet she's a good fuck

(((ALEX JONES)))

Abby & Joe ? The two most redpilled people in same room ... I have to watch it. They're both enlightened.

>if you upset a liberal so they attack you then you caused the situation and at fault

holy shit, he mentioned bike lock antifa guy aka Eric Clanton...
he also mentioned trump supporters being violent wich is fucking bullshit... 90% of all accusations of SJW's getting beaten up by trump supporters were fucking fabricated by some snowflakes...
also remember how all those antisemtici threats were revealed to be some jew trying to stir up some hate?

On no someone is getting mad on the internet!

>pull that up

PULL

THAT

UP

timestamp where they ever said this or even implied it
hi Sup Forums

>he also mentioned trump supporters being violent wich is fucking bullshit

Lmao

ok, it's another feminazi episode. Joe is really switching sides as he goes along.
In the last Gavin Mcinnes episode you see him agreeing with a lot of stuff Gavin says, now he's taking the side of lefties.
what a big-mouth

About 5 minutes ago. She brought up that these people are going to Berkeley to talk about free speech and said it was essentially instigating the situation where the antifa are getting violent.

shills detected.
why is it that antifa cover their faces and the trump supporters wear helmets?
it's pretty clear who's attacking who first. the trump supporters are just protecting themselves

sometimes rogan tries way too hard to look like he is too smart to pick a side. why even talk about trump if all he knows comes from clickbait headlines, it always looks like hes just fishing for sympathy points from his guests. Its also sad how he keeps distancing himself from Alex Jones and misquoting him while also saying they are best buddys.

Lmao

any lewds of her?

Actually I suppose be better to describe as about the 38 minute mark?

It's a ridiculous complaint to suggest that people going to a free speech rally that are attacked are bringing it on themselves because they know some violent liberals want to attack them for having different opinions.

how is he taking the side of lefties lmao. he just called out antifa.
but thats whats actually happening. if I went to rural Alabama and started waving around a gay flag, I would be instigating the situation. she's not saying antifa is in the right for being violent.

nice discussion. instead of bringing up proof to undermine your point just write "lmao".
>lol we're so much smarter than stupid drumpfkins.
your inability to prove your points in a discussion is why you lost snowfake...

>female guest

how to know an episode will be trash

why do women pretend to like doom?

>if I went to rural Alabama and started waving around a gay flag, I would be instigating the situation

You wouldn't be attacked going there and doing such a thing. If you were, then it'd be appropriate to condemn those that did attack you. But you would still not be causing someone to attack you, that action would have to be taken by the attacker.

What the woman here is doing is a clear obfuscation because she doesn't want to suggest that the people on the side of free speech could have a point, likely because she mostly reads some clickbait headlines and probably doesn't even know about Moldylocks given she didn't seem to know about Clanton.

not related to this episode but

>eddie bravo makes a funny comment about north korea being a globalist psyop
>joe and jamie proceed to tediously pick him appart for a whole hour

they just want to fit in. it's like what olivia munn did to get the sympathies of the gamer crowd while getting fucked in the ass by chads like chris pine in private

wtf i hate butter now

I hope this is bait.

i'm still waiting for you to proof your point without resorting to meme-answers

Because they're not pretending in their own minds. To women seeing your cousin play it for 5 minutes back in 95 means you've been a lifelong fan.

>roastie laughing about milo being raped at 13
do these women have a hear at all?

*heart

how do you know I wouldn't be attacked? like i said, she did condemn them and its clear they are not sympathetic to antifa. rogan himself has made it clear time and time again that he thinks anti-free speech/hate speech is ridiculous.

>it's a history lesson through clickbait headlines and tumblr statistics episode

Why can't women just admit that they don't know something or aren't familiar with something?

It really seems impossible for them

>when mummy and rogan start dropping redpills about the syria strikes
t. trumpcuck

Her view of the Korean war is absolute bullshit.

Name 1 (one) female guest that didn't get tons of dislikes. You cannot.

Yeah she seems to have implied that North Korea was already established and the US invaded it, which is such a retarded view.

>a journalists job is to question authority
Do people seriously think this? Holy shit

But that is one of the aims of journalism. Prove me wrong.

Yeah if you want to be a shitty journalist who tries to make a big deal out of everything, which we have too much of now

This. I have heard women say this before. It's a meme.

>he's talking about house of cards again

Journalists exist to perpetuate propaganda which is derived from authority.

Milo loved it though

christina hoff summers

>trumpcuck
is that the new replacement word for drumpf? took you long enough to come up with something new, i guess after all this time you finally had to face the fact that no one was triggered by it. but good luck with the new word, its very creative and your use of that generic pepe meme also feels very fitting and a very organic choice.

Rogan is completely a liberal in this episode

he's not an honest person

i wonder what her moans sound like

dude presidents are just a social construct

She name drops Norm
think im in love guys

I know from experiences having been to places such as Alabama.

And while she condemned antifa she also was condemning those people going out in favor of free speech. If that is incorrect then point out when she lauded those people going out for the free speech rally or indicated why it was right for them to go out for it.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill
>i am le enlightened centrist
all you've done in this thread is whine like a little bitch. you have to go back.

If you guys are tired of all these absolute shit guests Jordan Peterson will be back on JRE May 9th.

she didn't condemn them at all though. she simply said that they knew what they were getting themselves into and that people like Spencer, Milo, and Coulter picked these far left places like Berkely because of the press coverage inevitable violence would get them.. come on user, they show up to a protest armed with shields, gas mask, and clubs, they are clearly expecting a fight.

I have property in Mobile too, and if you go out in the sticks you absolutely would get fucked up if you were waving around a gay flag

I love Joe because he's so reasonable dude, he doesn't have any real convictions or beliefs in anything so its super awesome how rational he is, unless its about weed, but I can get down with that because WEED OWNS.

where was i disagreeing with anything or anyone and how does that make me a centrist? What is even happening right now, did you just post a cropped version of the same picture you just posted before? I have to go back? back to where? why do you use something pro trump while saying youre anti trump? do you have any self awareness?

>she likes rogue one

>joe freaking out about Rogue One spoilers

too bad weed cant clear his throat

has there ever been a more Sup Forums episode than this?

>talk about trump
>talk about pizzagate
>talk about antifa
>talk about how shitty TWD is
>rogue One discussion
>they're watching the alien trailer now