Wow

wow...
so this is the power of the white "male"...

uh do you know who the portugese model is in this

no homo but he's pretty cute

sorry amigo I don't know her

he looks p good as a girl but he looked way better as a guy. if he had spent that time and effort lifting instead of transitioning he would be a turbo chad now

>Her

watch ur words canda

>whites can be good looking both as males and traps

truly the masterrace

>truly the masterrace

Wud bang a qt sissy desu

>truly the masterrace

That's fucking disgusting. I nearly puked.

whiter than you, muhammad

that >good looking

I actually support a canadian transgender woman on patreon

Seeing canadians explore themselves is inspiring desu

then you should bang a mirror! LMAO!

Am I gay if I'm attracted to girls but still like to dress and act as one as a pastime?

after looking more closely at the trap, i retract my statement. he still looked pretty good as a man though.

>Am I gay if I'm attracted to girls but still like to dress and act as one as a pastime?

No, ur just doing what your forefathers did in both world wars.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a Romanian immigrant.

I'd bang his boipucci until my dick bleed

>romanian

Disgusting.

then the same still applies.

I am homo and I would have fucked him as a man, what a shame. You dont need to "become" a woman to be made feel like a woman in bed.

wouldn't you rather have the rights lips on your cock compared to the stubble surrounding the lefts
how can you prefer the left to the right

it'd be gayer if you didn't

this looks better than 90% of the over 18+ women in my 15k pop town though

so you;re saying that a man with 1kg of make up looks better than an average girl? k

>so you;re saying that a man with 1kg of make up looks better than an average girl
You haven't been to a town in the midlands have you? After the decent looking girls fuck off to uni all thats left are the good looking eastern european women who continue to work here because they have no other option and the overweight local english and part irish women.
Polish/lithuanian women are the only good looking women left in this town and they're proper nice, good posture and nice hair, never ever overweight

this desu

subtle banter

grim

Gays like men, including facial hair, think of Fredy Mercury for a stereotype (there are exceptions like gays who are into twinks or Asians, for the majority like proper men). Most of the clients of tranny prostitutes are straight men, often married.

You're a future tranny. I'd recommend gutting yourself now before the decline sets in.

You seem to know a lot about the gay and stuff.

>wow
Go away, Reddit

where in britain are you from?

I've lived in Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire