Hello ama and talk to me a very drunk finnishman

Hello ama and talk to me a very drunk finnishman

Other urls found in this thread:

hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000002922271.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what and how much did you drink, and was it your personal stash from Estonia/Latvia?

benis :D

I have drank 8 finnish beers which have been complete shit and half a 0.5 bottle of viru valge that was indeed from estonia

do you like to drink alone?

personally I kinda like it, I get into this manic phase and shitpost while singing along with music until I pass out

last time the girl next door asked me the next day if everything was ok with me, I sometimes forget I live in an appartement

>personally I kinda like it, I get into this manic phase and shitpost while singing along with music until I pass out
o shit, snap. I always cringe in the morning though.

true, that is unavoidable

How can I get a finnish friend (on line)?
% of normies in Finland?
Why are imageboards so popular in Finland?

I sometimes like to drink alone and get to this shitposting mood desu, when I drink alone I have time for myself and I get to rest from all the work, school and social stress. When I drink with my friends it feels draining and like a perform I have to stress about so drinking and shitposting alone is some true finnish time pasting to me

Why do you guys like cocks so much?

>How can I get a finnish friend (on line)?
Finnish normies arent on internet, I dont know how you could find a finnish friend without actually coming to finland
>%of normies in finland
Like 90% are stereotype white trash normies here
>why are imageboards so popular in finland
>Imageboards are a thing amongst our normies

*imageboards are a thing amongst our jonnes

*executes disappointment.exe*
How many finns have alcohol related problems?

1-2% of finlands population are alcoholists. According to WHO finland is number 16 in most alcohol consuming countries in world so it isnt THAT much of a problem

Allthough finland is the first western nation to appear on that list...

I don't really have anything to ask, but I thought I'd drop by to tell you I love Finnish people.

Would you suggest me to visit Finland?

Norway is our only neighbouring country we have nothing against of

Yes, but either during midsummer or the coldest winter

Are you referring to bathing in a local lake next to a personal cottage/watching northern lights?
How does it feel being in a sauna? Is it just hot?

During midsummer finnish nature is blooming and its comfortably warm here, sun literally doesnt set at all and everyone are social and willing to invite you to dive with them into the local lake by their cottage. Sauna feels refreshing, like it made you to sweat out all the bad energy in you. During winter it feels specially comfy

It seems good, summer here is terrible for people like me who suffer from anything hotter than 25°C, and in the last 10 years we have had warm winters and snow it's becoming a vacuous memory due to global warming.
How does the average finn spend his free time?
How is life during the conscription?

you are finished man

Our weather is just about 25°c here, it isnt deadly but its neither miserably cold. I personally wouldnt change our summers to anything else
>how does average finn spend his freetime
Average finn mostly hangs with his friends daily, comes home from work/school, does his chores and then goes out for a beer or just sit and talk. In summertime all the festivals and summer cottages are important. During winter people mostly hang out in bars or their homes since the darkness and coldness drains energy
>how is lifd during the conscription
Simply ebin, it rathers makes you more childish than grows you up

What are your thoughts on the mandatory draft? Do you feel it is still necessary?

I think its necessary for finlands defence, and anyways its sort of a rite of passage for finns. Also I bet 95% of finns think this way

You should post a pic of you snorting your drink. Also, do you think your countrymen could compete against American fraternity men in bouts of drinking?

Im pretty sure my countrymen kicks american asses in drinking of spirits

mee nukkumaan

Miks

Why are you drunk at monday? You do not go to the work or school tomorrow?

>Average finn mostly hangs with his friends daily, comes home from work/school, does his chores and then goes out for a beer or just sit and talk.
Where all the memes about silence and disliking be in company of other people come from?
>Simply ebin, it rathers makes you more childish than grows you up
Isn't the training hard?
Do you think it's useful?

I have a terrible flu so I cant go to school or do anything else but drink, shitpost and embarass myself

don't worry you're in good company

Get well soon friend :) also i'am really like your country want to visit and maybe live for some time if i get any job

>Where all the memes about silence and disliking be in company of other people come from?
Most Finns still are normies. I don't honestly know where the meme comes from. maybe since there's no small talk culture, but that doesn't mean being autistic

t. not op

>Where all the memes about silence and disliking be in company of other people come from?
I guess finns used to be like that not so long ago, when almost everyone lived literally in a forest
>Isn't the training hard?
>Do you think it's useful
it is sort of hard, my lifes most miserable and yet most satisfying moments were in a half burning hot and half ice cold tent full of men stenching of sweat and moments of having been awake for days and being in a "guard post" alone in the coldest imaginable weather. The autism tier humor the time in army produces makes it worthy for everyone

It's not the amount Finns drink, but the way they drink. The goal is to get drunk is all.

The youth is drinking less and less though.

Polish guys working in a nearby nuclear plant construction side used to live in the same building I live in, they never caused any trouble so be welcome here. Poles here seemed to behave better than rest east europeans

poles are used as slave labor no wonder than nuclear plant ever finishes using polish labor

Ainakin ovat mukaveja slaaveja vaikka olkiluoto vaan lykkääntyykin

>It's not the amount Finns drink, but the way they drink. The goal is to get drunk is all.
I used to do that too, I used to get drunk everytime I could, but I gained the reputation of drunktard as I was the only one doing it most of the times, for being considered almost a normal human again I had to stop...well I also almost entered in coma so that was the last time I got very drunk.

ne duunipaikat on pois suomalaisilta ja selvästi on nähty ettei niistä ole mihinkään ku 10v viivästynyt, eikä työmaalla kuule sanaakaa suomea.
mukavat slaavit käy täällä lomalla ja lähtee sitten vittuun

No slaaveista on kuitenkin parhaasta päästä. Tietenkin olisi parasta jos suomalaiset olisivat siellä töissä eikä mitkään matalapalkka ryssät, mutta meidän autistinen byrokratia joka on yhtä paljon myöhästymisten takana kuin slaavien työmoti estää sen

Se on meidän autistinen byrokratia joka on huomannut nuo uudelleen ja uudelleen tapahtuneet rakenneongelmat jotka ovat aiheuttaneet halpatyövoimaryssävirolaispolakit
Hyvä vaan että ovat huomanneet ettei keskeneräistä paskasti rakennettua ydinvoimalaa laitettu käyntiin.
Loviisan ydinvoimalaa rakennettiin vaan pari vuotta, suomalaisella työvoimalla. Kauanko tätä olkiluotoa nyt?

Are the sami in Finland as obnoxious as the ones in Norway?

Jos kaikelle omaneduntavoittelulle ja byrokraitalle jollain taialla saataisiin stoppi, niin ehkä suomalaiset saataisiin rakentamaan se olkiluotokin loppuun. Pointtini mukavista slaaveista oli että puolalaiset omalla kokemuksella ovat vähiten paskoja tästä porukasta, parasta olisi tietenkin jos suomalaiset rakentaisi kuten kuulemani mukaan wärtsilässä ja uudenkaupungin tehtailla on

SJW leftist cunts. Actually there was a news about Disney coming over to get to know sami culture
Samis were like
>we need reparations
hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000002922271.html

We're equally oppresses to them even though more closely related

Do you know about Edith Sodengran?

I live far away from samis so I cant tell, I have only once seen a sami in real life. He was a 60+yrs old alcoholist who I spoke with in a bus station in tornio

Wasnt she an early finnish sjw?

What?I like her poems.

All I know about her is that edit södergran wanted to shock and make an impact in people of here time. Maybe her modernist poems are good by todays standards