Is God's Not Dead 2 worth checking out? The first one was solid but it had a great cast

Is God's Not Dead 2 worth checking out? The first one was solid but it had a great cast.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PNwkMWa4C2g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
youtu.be/kDhujk3AGjE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The first one was solid

OMG I saw you get hit by a car. I would call 911, but instead I will ask you to convert to god first.

You know there are better movie.

It's called having priorities.

>Any law allowing every human being to stay out of prison except murders is discriminatory.

First one was garbage kino. Never bothered with second

Gospel of John is my favorite Christian film

it's good but it's not nearly as ridiculpous

youtu.be/PNwkMWa4C2g

See you in another life brotha.

he died like 30 seconds later so calling 911 wouldn't have helped and this way he gets to enter the kingdom of heaven

>victim complex Christian propaganda
No thanks

I haven't seen this yet. Any good?

>don't call 9-11 after getting hit by a car
>eh, prob going to die anyway
>praise Jesus!
This is legitimately autistic psycho behavior

It's pretty good.

Is there a good place to watch it? I'd buy it even since it has Henry Ian Cusick in it

Are you implying that Christianity isnt under attack by the MSM and others alike?
You cant even say Merry Christmas anymore.

>try to defend Christianity against dumb fedoratards
>American Evangelicals make shit like this

isn't scientifically proven at this point that jesus never existed?

You can say Merry Christmas. Stop watching Fox News.

Upholding the integrity of separation of church and state is not attack on Christianity.

Nah, historically there was definitely a Jesus of Nazareth, just unlikely that he was Christ, the Son of God.

I can respect his teachings and the deeper moral meanings behind them, but it doesn't mean I believe them nor think they are "right" when compared to the thousands of other religions both extant and long-dead.

So called "fedoratards" only exist because they grew up in evangelical households.
When you have to deal with family and friends who act like this, and pretty much shame and shun you for being nonreligious it makes you act a bit irrational sometimes.

Kek, the "Christians under attack" meme. Good one. No.

What happens if you say Merry Christmas?

why did you stop being Christian? Are you mad at your parents?

Nothing.

Yup, you got me.

Most jobs where you work with the public have made it policy to say Happy Holidays. My workplace said its a punishable offense if you say it. It promotes one religion over another. Have you not seen the news? It was a big deal this last year

What religion is promoting, "happy holidays", buckaroonie? Also I highly doubt anyone is getting punished. You may be exaggerating.

isn't propaganda great?

P U B L I C

>You may be exaggerating.

Im not at all exaggerating. Happy Holidays is all encompassing. Merry Christmas is promoting Christianity while not being inclusive to atheists, jews, people who like kwanza and other religions out there. SJWs have made such a huge fuss that you can get written up for it.

Is that the one with Professor Hercules? That block head playing a professor is just as absurd as anything in the Bible.

Oh, we agree. I think you are replying to the wrong person. I'm not complaining about happy holidays.

idk, maybe office environments would do it too. Especially if they have a fedora tipper working there who would fuss a lot

Oh I forgot that anyone even remotely nonreligious can't talk about how it is blatantly propaganda without a fedorafag meme getting used. My bad.

>not deflecting to personal insults
Works like a charm

Wait, you are confusing me. Are you saying that happy holidays is a problem? Your writing could go both ways.

Where was the personal insult...? What are you even talking about? All you did was throw a fedora meme at me.

He looks happier than any Sup Forums christian LARPer will ever be.

This movie would be better were it about the real one true god, Allah.

>Are you saying that happy holidays is a problem?

no, happy holidays is what is mandated we say. we are forbidden to say Merry Christmas and can be written up if caught. Its bull

Christmas isnt even Christian originally .Its just another fake pagan european shit added to your shitty bastardized sandnigger middle easterner religion

I made a similar comment and apparently the muslims and the christians share the same god

who the fuck knew that? at first I thought I was being baited but this motherfucker was persistant

It's a free market, get another job if you're not happy, fucking entitled shit.

Lol .As an arab fedora tipper , i really wouldn't recommend Muslim religious/historic movies. their bias towards islam is even worse than the meme christian movie's bias towards Christianity

I have never heard of a single person in the public sector literally ever getting into real trouble saying merry christmas and even so, these are state jobs. If you sperg out everytime you can't stop talking about a specifically religious holiday, that job isn't for you.

So again, I sense that you are exaggerating.

All Abrahamic gods are literally the same god. Jews, Muslims and Christians worship different variants of the same deity.

>if you dont like anti christian practices get a new job

Really?

Friendly reminder that the Christian God is of exactly the same validity as Xenu

not really tho Christians well at least most of them believe in their retarded trinity and that son of a whore is actually a god meanwhile the muslims just believe in one single invisible god but they also think that jesus will return and save their asses from the anti-messiah

>Christmas isnt even Christian originally

Nice meme

Correct, it is based on the Feast of the Saturnalia in Roman times, in which homage was paid to the gods for a successful harvest so that winter doesn't kill that many of them.

Hell, the feast itself is based on even older pagan holidays.

It is highly unlikely that Jesus was born in December, as the Nazarene winters can get pretty cold at night, which is not great for a baby to survive in.

>anti ALL religion
>somehow anti-Christian
No, that isn't how this works, kiddo. It isn't persecution you delusional retard, the same rules apply to all religious holidays.

That isn't a meme.

Nope, pretty sure there's actual evidence of the Jesus character being invented around 100 AD, taking elements of several preexisting myths.

MSM is just to embarrased to being seen as tryhard fedora edgelords if they try to popularize the facts.

>everything I don't like is propaganda

The Ten Commandments is literally the pinnacle of Bible kino.

Modern Christian movies just don't compare. ESPECIALLY the two meme movies mentioned by OP.

why did humanity from all the based ancient gods choose a fucking degenrate Jewish son of a whore as their god

Yeah you fucking commie fucking shit stain, who are you to tell someone how to run their own business, you fucking cuck.

how is it NOT anti christian? Its not anti all religions, it pertains explicitly to Christianity and Christmas. Christians are the vast majority in the country, its was built on Christian principles

>this is literally Christian propaganda about made up or exaggerated legal cases to set up a persecution complex in the country with one of the single largest Christian demographics on the fucking planet
Kill yourself

>who are you to tell someone how to run their own business

but on the other hand I bet you think that its not OK to deny a gay couple a cake when its against your religion.

Schools are allowed to speak about Jesus in a historical sense. Seeing as how there's no historical evidence that the lord and saviour of all mankind ever existed besides him being mentioned in a book that's been translated, retranslated, and even rewritten a few times over the centuries, so....

Making shit up to try and undermine a whole religion is essentially a meme

im pretty sure killing the natives isnt a Christian principle

Where was the date of December 25th taken from? (HINT: it isn't Jesus' birthday)

>No religious holidays allowed in the workplace, that way nobody gets offended
>Every other religion: yeah fine
>Christians: OH MY GOD THIS IS DISGUSTING WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PERSECUTION HOLY FUCK DONT YOU KNOW JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS

>how is it NOT anti christian?
Because the same rules apply to sll religious holidays you idiot.
>its was built on Christian principles
Kek, this meme again? So what even if it was true? We are explicitly a secular country. Just because one or two of the founding fathers believed in God doesn't change how we have strict rules about separating church and state. I'm pretty glad I don't live in a degenerate theocratic society.

These are like, "debating atheists for dummies" arguments, they are tiresome.

But it's not made up. You realize that people existed before Christianity, right? Where did they get pine trees in the Middle East? Where do you think most of these practices came from?

Can you even use your brain?

and Christians wonder why they are mocked.

My initial interpretation for "talk about" was "make fun of", but I doubt that's what the quote is supposed to be about right?

>anti-christian
wow are you ok? do you want a hug? I'm sorry little buddy didn't mean to victimise you champ.

Anyone wonder how this thread devolved into a shitposting war with a bunch of atheists who immediately show up to every religious thread just to make a point about how much they hate Christianity?

What benefit do they get out of turning a thread into a series of shitposts and flaming? Do they get satisfaction out of being different and by telling people that their beliefs are all lies?

Is it LITERALLY just a cry for attention? Why not just discuss the movie?

Because that is denying someone participation in the free market based on a discriminatory practice. You need some basic regulations to prevent locking people out of the economy because "I don't like them". It's not even a sound business practice. It's like you want customers to hate you and make less money by denying people...from giving it to you.

In short, your religious freedom stops where it discriminates other Americans. If that makes you sperg, move to North Korea.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

OP doesn't like God's not Dead. Just like you, he's an atheist baiting other atheists for (you)s

Why don't I have any "this is bait" memes saved

The thread was designed to be about shitposting.

There was never once a chance for there to be "actual discussion". Films like these are made for people who already believe in god want a movie that preaches to their beliefs.

There are likely very few people on this website that are actually devoutly religious. You would have to be a fool to expect that.

You aren't replying to the right posters, user...

he's so hot
why are christians so fucking sexy?

Is this the christ kino thread?
youtu.be/kDhujk3AGjE
>the guy's an evolutionist
*dramatic music*

why don't you google this is bait and have literally all the pictures you could possibly desire to meme away with immediately

>Christians are dindu nuffins
>WAHHHH DA MEANIE POO POO ATHEISTS DON'T AGREE WITH ME ON A PUBLIC FORUM!! SAVE ME JESUS!

99% of Christians on Sup Forums are ironic

What makes you think I'm an atheist? Because that's absolutely false.

I'm religious, but I hate this movie because of how shitty it is. is an example of a good, classic Christian movie.

>There are likely very few people on this website that are actually devoutly religious.
And with that, summer begins.

Hey Sup Forums!

>What makes non-violence so radical is its unwavering commitment to a non-violent approach

>I'm religous
Oh ok you're just fucking stupid then. Have a nice day.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus

I dunno man, there are a lot of reputable sources here claiming he did indeed exist. He was clearly mythologized and put into legendary status because of the religion of course, and so his actual exploits must be taken with a grain of salt.

I'd like to know what kind of devoutly religious person spends his time calling people niggers and kikes on a burmese knitting bbs

unless that religion is shitposting

What you need to do is stop defending Christianity as a whole and start defending Catholicism specifically. Protestantism is a lost cause.

>Catholicism specifically.

Literal man made doctrine

Thanks for proving the point I made here

Just like any other

>see you in my second life brotha

10/10 writing

Religion is the most prominent symptom of utter ignorance which is the root cause of everything bad happening in the world. People unwilling to entertain the idea of being wrong, are unable to attain truth and hinder the betterment not only of themselves but of humanity.

There are other false prophets claiming knowledge and fostering dogmatic ideologies that harm progress and introduce more suffering into the world. Ignorance is ubiquituous, be it within atheists who do not question or 'scientists' who merely like Facebook posts.

But truly doubt and you may improve yourself.

>Christians wouldn't call blacks niggers or be antisemitic
KEK

No, I'm just calling you stupid because it makes you mad lol