THIRD for YOU KNOW WHO

SISTER THREAD

I hope OG is back for the rockets game. Hes a hardenstopper

>tfw not making playoffs

LIES

>t. small market team

>NOBODY BELIEVED IN US

Holy shit, Aniki died?!

Guys, people on reddit love adam silver as commissioner because of how he lets players be political. But I ignore the political shit and it seems to me like he has done basically nothing at all to actually improve the broken NBA with officiating, parity, tanking, etc. Seems like he's just a lot of lip service saying the right things but never actually does anything of note.

Am i in the wrong here.

>Tanking is worse than being a perennial 10 seed
Remember the 2014 Suns and Magic were the correct way to build, but the 2014 76ers would never EVER yield results.

One COULD make a case that any and every sports league commissioner is merely a figurehead.

Yeah if you trust a face like that, that's on you.

yeah drunk driver smashed his SUV

>da en bee ayy has no pahritee
>2017
Warriors vs. Cavs
Spurs vs. Heat
>2009
Lakers vs Celtics
>2005
Lakers vs Pistons
>2001
Lakers vs 76ers
>1997
Bulls vs Jazz
Parity came to be somewhere between 2009 and 2013

What a shame.

>come out with multiple alternate jerseys a season
>do it to try to screw idiots in the NBA fanbase out of their hard earned money
>use multiple alternate jerseys a week, completely shattering the idea of a jersey image representing a franchise like every other league does
>but it's okay because NBA fans don't care about the team, they only care about the player's name on the back

what do you guys think about the 50 million alternate jerseys the nba has

If the NBA is predominantly black, why is the fanbase predominantly white? I thought America was racist

Let's post the full list, not a cherry-picked selection.

I mean, each team has 3(three) alternate jerseys

i think fashion is for girls and fruitcakes

>not realizing that black pro athletes are the gladiators, and the audience is full of bloodthirsty white people

>peaks at 4 years
really made me think

>why is the fanbase predominantly white?
Sauce?

>why is the fanbase predominantly white?
Sauce?

look at the fans of NBA games

And? You can be a fan from the comfort of your own home.

Is this an excuse for why black people can't afford $8 tickets?

>unironically sitting in the nosebleeds

The 76ers could potentially have 2 generational talents on rookie contracts AND have enough space to sign LeBron and Kawhi this summer.

holy fucking shit....

76ers beat Cleveland in the first round and Lebron goes there just like Durant right?

No, it's nothing like Durant

>Leonard's camp turned down a 4-year shoe deal worth more than $20 million, might leave Jordan Brand

Damn, Kawhi's camp is just looking to start completely fresh

They want a new shoe brand deal, new team, new everything

HES COMING TO LA BABY

>leaves spurs
>ditches Jordan
>signs with LA
>joins BBB

g o d d r e a m

BBB

>MJ low-balling Kawhi

It's like he wants to keep losing.

JUST

Kawhi is boring as fuck, I doubt anyone buys his shoes. He's lucky to even get that 20 milion dollar shoe deal.

Why didn't Marc Gasol get traded? It's not like the Grizzlies could have got a #1 pick in return but they could have easily gotten some young guys with high ceilings or mid 1st rounders for him. Now they're just letting him waste another year of his contract and get older.

Grizzlies are dumb. They should have traded both Gasol and Tyreke.

That's the thing he's hard to market. But I like this edge he's kinda getting. I wanna see Kawhi let loose.

Because thibs thinks he's the next Yao when really he's slightly better than nene

How so? Who knows Simmons and Embid could be Magic and Kareem 2.0. Durant went for an easier road but he still balled out.

Tanking kicks ass and only mental manlets with an inability to delay gratification get pissy about it

hahahahahha lonzo cooked them niggas them fat ass san andonio niggas hahahhahaha

>Headlines about Rockets, Lonzo, JR Soup Incident
>No mention of Nuggets BTFO Cavs

lol get fucked espn.

Lonzo never even wears his shoes on the court, they must be pure ass. How you expect the fan to want to purchase your shoes when you don't even wear them yourself

Because Durant joined a 73-3 team in his prime ,Sixers are barely over .500 and LeBron is over the hill.

It makes perfect sense tho, LeBron can play less minutes even

Kawhi is coming home to the Rapties

90% of the league is barely over .500

There are only 4 teams with a record higher than .600

LONZO
KAWHI
PG
BULLY
ZUBAC
HOW MANY CHIPS??

Add Lebron to the Sixers and they are a plus 0.700 team i think

kawhi teaching OG the ways of the lebronstopper

he can't sell his own shoes anyway, BBB is in a fight with the company contracted to produce the shoes over unfilled orders

Blake Griffin has been dookey with the Pistons. He shot 39% his first full month and has shot 42% so far in March

>BBB is in a fight with the company contracted to produce the shoes over unfilled orders
top fucking kek

blake griffin has always been a meme

The only way Kawhi will get a bigger shoe deal is if he comes to LA. He's too boring to sell shoes himself, but if he's in the LA market Laker fans will eat up his shoes. This pretty much confirms Kawhi is headed to LA

PG: Lonzo Ball
SG: Kawhi Leonard
SF: Brandon Ingram
PF: Paul George
C: Lebron James

He hasn't done anything to actively hurt the league and the league is generally doing very well overall, so just on that basis he's already better than any other American sports commissioner.

Also he forced Donald Sterling to sell - which I think was an undeniably good thing; regardless of political beliefs, Sterling was one of the worst, least competent owners in the entire league and he had been for 30 years. Getting terrible owners like that out of the league is a very good thing.

Also I don't think the NBA is broken, and I'm honestly not sure how much of a problem parity and tanking actually are. You're always going to have good teams and shitty teams. Like, what the fuck is anyone supposed to do about that?

I honestly don't even know what parity means, or what the fuck people are talking about when they ask for more parity. Do you want a league like the NFL, where it's completely random which teams are good every year except for the Patriots and the Browns?

NBA has to be one of the least political leagues on Earth

Kawhi to LA would be so dumb

that doesn't mean he won't do it, it's definitely in play, just, if he does it will be really dumb

what sort of move could the spurs even make to retool for next season? none of their players are desirable trade assets other than kawhi leonard. they'd probably have to throw a pick in to trade gasol. LMA is good but he'll be paid 72m 2018 through 2021, when he'll be 35 years old. their young players either have options or are free agents. with ginobili and parker phasing out, green and mills are the only vets with valuable institutional knowledge left.

they need to fucking nail their first round pick this year. there's always decent talent in the late first round and even whole second round. they need to luck out for once.

Spurs are fucked until 2025 my man.

>when you sell so many you can't produce enough
baller feels

spurs got lucky with some draft picks and thought they were geniuses, they'll be trash for the next decade

Slow-Mo is the future of the Spurs faggot.

shut up shut up shut up

Supply chain problems are small baller problems my dude.

Issa wrap for everyone

The company just started

>Lakeys embarrassed the Spurs so badly last night that Leonard doesn't even want the same shoes anymore

Hart
Paul George
Kawhi
Lebron
literally who cares

Based Deng
three point shooter
three point shooter
three point shooter
three point shooter

spurs would do this trade in a heartbeat

Who ya got tonight?
>Suns
>Raptors
>Bullets
>Mavs (Meme game lock of the week)
>&^ers
>Cloppers
>Kings

i only shitpost here and play fantasy
i don't actually watch this shitty sport

also oscars tonight

>oscars tonight
>3 hours of Hollywood circle jerk based on stronk women, and bashing Trump/white men
I will unironically be watching sub .500 teams duke it out for tank supremacy instead of that garbage.

you sound like a bitchmade little nancyboy

Reported to Merkel for misogyny.

next time start a hashtag, opfer

he should ask puma for a shoe deal

New to the NBA and I live in Vermont so no hometown team. Which team best reflects my political values? I'm progressive, anti-racist, and a Bernie fan.

Yikes
Might wanna go back to r/Sup Forums

the warriors

HOW DO WE STILL HAVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS IN (CURRENT YEAR)?

This is why I date women 6+ years older. Don’t dress like prostitutes, grew up with some morals so they haven’t slept around as much, and are more likely to have traditional values so they’ll be loyal and take care of me and my needs like a good wige

your team is officially being supplanted by the rockets

how fucking embarassing

LAKERS FANS APOLOGIZE

>embarassing
*embarrassing

(you) just want us to say Spurs

reminder james harden belongs in the wwe

youtu.be/qFV7UsAnvUA

>WWE
What's the difference? The NBA is sports entertainment. Do you think, say, even the last three years' results, have been organic?

my mother HECKING rapties are on soon!!!

sup white boi gimme $20 mill a year

sit your cracka ass down bitch I'm about to get paid first. MAX MONEY BABY.