/extraflags/ and /flags/

Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about things like:
Flags//Vexillology//Autism//Flag design//Symbolism//History//General comfy//:^)//, as well as flag collections and autism. Come for the flags, Stay for the autism.

kill pedophiles edition

Previous thread: >What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/7x4wj4/no-nambla-is-not-protesting-the-alt-right-for-pedo-shaming
thedailybeast.com/alt-right-frames-protesters-as-pedophiles-with-fake-nambla-sign
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/nambla-protest-sign
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the edition goes AT THE TOP

fixed

saved

*rips your still-waving flag from your chest*

bump

b u m p

Hello friends.

',:^)

>that pic
Imagine being this gullible.
vice.com/en_us/article/7x4wj4/no-nambla-is-not-protesting-the-alt-right-for-pedo-shaming
thedailybeast.com/alt-right-frames-protesters-as-pedophiles-with-fake-nambla-sign
knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/nambla-protest-sign

rare

gay general and gay extention

welcome back

never left

good meme

Bump

best bump ever

Fug that was really random D:

bump

Bumb :D

Saves

*saves thread again*

If anyone needs their local flag added, do not hesitate to ask!

MUH FLAGZ

you know what fucking sucks, I have these mints called Polo, which taste pretty good. but everytime I eat a couple of them my ass hurts after shitting and my urethra fucking stings after fapping.
What does it mean lads?

wew lad

XYZ4 IS THAT YOU

>antarctica at 3 attendance

hundred story drop until my brains offline

I think I'm losing bloodflow to my right pinky, it feels like it's being constrained but it isnt

It was over 5 at some point 2bh

maybe

Who's XYZ4?

The only Burger with an Antarctica proxy
Also irregular oldflag

just like alkmaar

>Who's XYZ4

There is a russian scientist in antarctica as well, who once posted his visa as proof

>

,':^)

bump

fug

I thought that was PK.

>post meme image
>ZOMBZ FAKE END GAY!!!!
lol

tfw

the internet is cancer