Hi racist dogs

Hi racist dogs

Leb here

Just wanted to let u all know that I am speaking from Western Sydney aka the capital of the Islamic caliphate of Australia.

Me and my hacker boys are monitoring your racist posts against Muslims and Arabs very closely and u will pay for your talking shit about us.

We got all your ip addresses, pc names, and other stuff. Everything. U name it.

Also if u racist Aussie dogs want a piece of me come to Western Sydney we will meet up and I'll smash you.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/ali-haider-unleashes-vile-tirade-against-magistrate-who-jailed-him-for-supplying-the-drug-ice/news-story/1dc9915c103e73c2fe3233a4118c5ea3
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice Hair Cut you fucking Dike - Twink Boy

Haha.. Gook in the front , Super Party in the back!

And you have ear rings. How cute

>Islamic caliphate of Australia.
Did you get permission from China for that?

Did you do the terror attack on Merrylands police station tonight?

> lebbo
> computer skills

dox me cunt

Glass yourself fag

hacker boys...lol

C R O N U L L A

>Around 14:00 another three males were assaulted on the beach with the crowd throwing sausages and beer bottles at them.[3]

REEEEEE GET OUT LEBS WE GREW HERE YOU FLEW HERE

Nice terrorist attack this arvo Waleed.

What was the end score? Brick Wall 1, Lebs 0?

It's hilarious, because South West Sydney is the only place in all of Australia where housing prices remain stagnant, as no one, not even Fresh Off The Boat chinks wants to live around Muslims.

I have Norton internet security, good luck hacking me

Funny, this guy was 'semi' famous and was recently charged for dealing ice etc. he seems like a real nutcase.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/ali-haider-unleashes-vile-tirade-against-magistrate-who-jailed-him-for-supplying-the-drug-ice/news-story/1dc9915c103e73c2fe3233a4118c5ea3

>Australian Caliphate

>Can't even blow up an empty car park

GG muz rat.

Also, what kind of Caliphate has to operate in the shadows because a bunch of grass skirt wearing cannibals from Nig Nog Island scare them so much?

And a mullet.

>Good Muslim boy jailed for drug trafficking and child rape

Impossibru.

What are the odds he finds Allah in jail and tries to leg it to Syria when he's released or try (and fail) to blow up a police station in Sydney?

>Paying for news on the internet

Stop being a fucking cuck

Suck shit, Robbie Farrah got dropped to reserve grade.
>Lebos
>Culture
>Kebab
>Tabouleh

Why do you assume this? I just googled the link.

shuuuu cuzzaaay nice to know there's another lebo here

I love fucking white aussie gangas from the area, little sluts love to suck my fat arab cock! you you wait lebstralia is coming ;)

Has australian shitposting gone too far?

Glass the lebs! It's wog bashing day!

>We got all your ip addresses, pc names, and other stuff. Everything. U name it.

High profile penetration tester and security analyst here

I've got your IP address too. Also nice port 80 open might be a good idea to close it before someone starts to exploit the skype resolver and installs a reverse shell on your PC. Oh wait

OP, this is Mossad-funded site and they installed backdoor in your computer. As fast as you can, press Win+R, write cmd.exe and write format c:
This will make you safe

Hi muslim pigs

Pol here

Just wanted to let u all know that I am speaking from Eastern Lublin aka the capital of the Christian Kingdom of Poland.

Me and my hacker boys are monitoring your racist posts against Christians and Slavs very closely and u will pay for your talking shit about us.

We got all your ip addresses, pc names, and other stuff. Everything. U name it.

Also if u racist muslim pigs want a piece of me come to Eastern Lublin we will meet up and I'll smash you.

Nice try u racist dog

Come to Weatern Sydney if ur a man. 1 on 1, I'll smash u chicken shit.

Bet ur just mad that ur girlfriend loves my BLC (big Lebo cock) that's why ur racist yer? Becuz I fucked ur girlfriend? It's not my fault she prefers the Lebanese to go inbetween her knees

t-time to s-stop s-s-shit p-posting

pls no hack....

kek

Typical arab is short and dresses like a faggot.

It's too late I'm encrypting the HDD now

come get me faggot

Hello ausie faggot. I am the assclown master who shills racist music he writes on Sup Forums. Come hack me faggot. here is some of my music nigger

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile

oh jesus fuck you're still around

HI THERE LEBO FUCK come find me. im waiting.

btw prove your mullet conspiracy skills by posting my IP in thread.

been out of touch with ausfag normie culture for a while.
what is the typical lebo car now? it used to be a skyline, VT/VS commodore / statesman, or a WRX.

sisters 24/7 piggy back ride service. nadines sharia burqa bus.