The Annihilator of Atletico

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqR-jy_-KWI
spiegel.de/international/world/football-leaks-lionel-messi-s-100-million-euro-contract-a-1187549.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ThyK5kdQyHY
youtube.com/watch?v=5JPIX1GIGo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Le only good at freekicks man

le can't score from open play anymore man

scoring is now a bad thing?

>le grasping at straws man

Le three points giver at the most important league match this season

man.

given how you shitters complain endlessly about the "purity" of Ronaldo's goals, well, you should if you don't want to be a hypocrite

Well, he scored from a free kick. Not that easy.

kek do u even football u gloting faggt Puta Madrid y Puta espanol hermano

A penalty is much easier than a free-kick, you know

someone tell Missi

Same as penaldo and penaldo has more misses for Portugal

It has been since Ronaldo surpassed Mess in goalscoring stats. We currently use stats like successful dribbles and key passes to rate a player. Anyone who thinks goals are relevant in how good a player is probably should just stick to playing FIFA.

Messi scored 78, missed 23
Ronaldo scored 102, missed 19
>Same as penaldo
not even close, chicano

very few players have managed to score more than 25 free kicks in their entire careers and Messi scored 5 just in the last 2 months, exactly how is this supposed to discredit Messi?

>rating a CF by successful dribbles and key passes
lmao

he's old and tired, deal with it.

Don't argue with the Madrid children, they can't help it

>halalfags seething 15 points behind
ayyy lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=BqR-jy_-KWI

Oh look, it's a Messi wins single-handedly another title, appears in a big game that decides the title, haters were predicting that he wasn't going to turn up, but since he did turn up, it's no longer relevant or big anymore episode

If scoring free kicks is so easy why wont other players do it in consecutive matches? Also now you cant give us the Eibar arguement

missing 1 in 4 penalties is worse, and Messi keeps taking them because muh golden shoe for da sponsors.

>it's a Messi wins single-handedly another title, appears in a big game that decides the title
that can only happen in leliga, kid. see pic related.

If La Liga is so irrelevant then why doesnt Madrid relocate to England? They have enough funds dont they?

>why wont other players do it in consecutive matches?
because they dont have Suarez and Jordi Alba diving 30 times each every game.

Are you the same retard from this thread who thinks "Hurr durr it's a team game" is only a valid argument when talking about Ronaldo but not Messi?

So it is Messi's fault if they dive and he gets to score a free kick?

Ronaldo has been eliminated 13 times from the CL
Messi has been eliminated 11 times (once injured)

ronaldo is 2 years older
mmm it checks out

LMAOOOO

RONALDO TOOK 407 (FOUR HOUNDRED OH SEVEN) FREE KICKS

>HE DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM

AHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAA

YOU NOW REMEMBER HE ALSO NEEDS 600 CHANCES (ONLY CREATING 100) TO SCORE 100 GOALS, WHILE MESSI SCORES 80 WITH 400 (CREATING 200)

age shouldn’t matter if you’re the goat.

>inb4 retards ask the obvious question “oh so if ronaldo is 90 years oldthat means he should still be forced to score!??!”
no, I mean that if Ronaldo is 33 (isn’t that old) he should still be able to score and carry his team. once he hits 35, he shouldn’t be forced to score or carry his team constantly

Show me the screencap of Ronaldo single handedly winning the euro for Portugal :^)

Ronaldo also was eliminated by Messi twice (in a CL Final, and in a CL Semifinal, with Messi scoring on both, and Ronaldo scoring in none)

>head to head
>16-10 messi

Lmao poonaldo cucks just pack it up

The most embarrassing thing is that all his stats drop to half when Messi is within 100m of him

poonaldofags BTFO FOREVER PFFFFTTTrffftftftftffttf

convenient freekicks are convenient freekicks.

>If La Liga is so irrelevant then why doesnt Madrid relocate to England?
what

I'm not the one saying
>Messi wins single-handedly another title
like this retard idk what you're arguing with me about.

>Mesi: 1 in 5 chances
>Ronaldo: 1 in 6 chances
nothing wrong with that, but the penalty thing is a major problem for Messi, I mean how the fuck do you miss 1 in 4 penalties while getting paid 100m a year?
spiegel.de/international/world/football-leaks-lionel-messi-s-100-million-euro-contract-a-1187549.html

Ronalo carried them to the final.

unlike 2006 when Messi only played in the first leg of CL last16 and wasnt even benched for the rest of the knockouts and missi soyboys still claim he is a 2006 Champions League winner. pathetic desu.

>stats with Ronaldo on the pitch
irrelevant, Messi was carried by 7 world cup winners.

>the deluded gipsy loses his shit in a messi thread
like cockwork

>Ronaldo carried them

So you've got the picture of him single handedly winning the euro right? I mean he's single handedly won every championship he's ever been in according to you. Shouldn't be too hard to find the picture buddy

>unironically gets knocked out of group stages by the USA

R E N T F R E E

>out of arguments when seeing real life facts don't align with his mental illness
>LE GIPSY IS LE MAD HAHA *googles pictures of gipsyes*
like clockwork.

>single handedly winning the euro right?
he carried them to the final
>2 goals in the last group game
>1 assist in the round of 16
>scores a penalty in the quarter final
>1 goal 1 assist in the semifinal

>I mean he's single handedly won every championship he's ever been in according to you
when did I say that? what "picture" do you keep talking about?

>unironically gets knocked out of group stages by the USA
good luck at the next world cup lmao.

Ostia majo, que Cristiano es el número uno, pero háblame en español, o eres catalán?

Viva Franco y las corridas!

>>single handedly winning the euro right?
>he carried them to the final
you can say the same for messi for his 2 caries in copa and 1 carry to world cup final
kek

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Penaldo bumlickers have moved on to trying to make scoring from free kicks supposed be a bad thing
You really can't make this shit up

THIS

he's basically past-it ronaldinho teir now

Just slowly wonders around and takes set peices

He's using proxy m8. He can't even speak Romanian

>apparently scoring free kicks is not fine but a tap in is okay in the eyes of halalfags

>you can say the same for messi for his 2 caries in copa and 1 carry to world cup final
Ronaldo carried them to a succesful final, Messi carried them to a legendary choke fest 3 years in a row.

>scoring from free kicks supposed be a bad thing
you are retarded, we were implying he can ONLY score from freekicks and 5 yard assists from Iniesta now. nobody said freekicks are a bad thing you autist.

>"scoring free kicks is bad"

LOL the absolute state of messi haters

RENT FREE FOREVER

>le no reading comprehension men
no wonder that messifags have such low IQ

so you're saying messi carried a weak team that couldn't finish the job and ronaldo carried a stronger team that finished the job without him?

Big game day! Win free kick! Score the same free kick! His team 99% win the title! Messi= GOAT

>Portugal stronger than Argentina
are you seriously comparing Renato Sanchez and Cedric to Zabaleta and Mascherano?
Argentina was stacked compared to Portugal and Messi had no excuses. 3 (three) years in a row.

no, im working with your logic
reread your post and see how retarded that argument is

but the romanian gypsy told me that he only scores againsts small clubs like penaldo ???

>atleti
>big club
lmao

>no, im working with your logic
m8 you keep saying ridiculous things and asking me for pictures.
Ronaldo carried a shit team and got injured in the final. Messi choked 3 finals in a row with a stacked team.
is it that hard to cope with reality? are you on something right now?

absolutely seething as per usual. make something of yourself lad, you're not getting any younger.

The Paki Messi Defence force out again

Don't think that retarded little Indian kid does anything except post about Messi on here

pakis prefer donaldo though...

>absolutely seething
>halalfags seething
>poonaldo cucks
>poonaldofags BTFO FOREVER PFFFFTTTrffftftftftffttf
>Penaldo bumlickers
>subhuman missifags in charge of a sports related conversation

My man, you're a Romanian gypsy, you should probably avoid calling other people subhuman

>you're a Romanian gypsy
the same way you're a black immigrant.

>getting this upset and replying to all posts

Vlad....really? You dish...but you no can take. Haha

>surely he will be upset if I keep posting "you're upset" over and over

literally top 4 in europe

Seething Halal shitskins, like clock work.

What's better? Scoring free kicks or scoring taps in?

literally Europa League tier

>What's better?
I have to admit free kicks are amazing for extra youtube followers and facebook likes, and also they make Messi look like he didn't actually choke that game.

who are they playing next tuesday m8?

t. soyboy and a nigger probably

that's so racist.

so what you're saying is you don't rate freekicks?

>Messi wins an important game for his team
>there are people still upset by this
All you faggots are seething like he doesn't do it every other week top kek

Absolutely disgusting shitpost

That's not ramos though

It's mindblowing how can this romanian be so butthurt about some football player. I mean there's people like that everywhere but he takes it to a whole new level. That dude spends hours and hours talking shit here on fucking Sup Forums about some billionaire midget that will never ever knows about his existence.

And he keeps doing it.

Every

Fucking

Day

Talk about a heavy mental disorder.

They can be Real Hinckley

>romanian is one guy
lmao

>fucking this

We will relocate to England as soon as you relocate your poo in loo, deal?

Please stay in romania

free kicks are pure, one of the most kino ways to score

It's funny to watch him try to shitpost out of every situation where he gets BTFO.

>free kicks are pure, one of the most kino ways to score
youtube.com/watch?v=ThyK5kdQyHY

it's funny to watch mutts trying to fit in

god, so easy. and yet ronaldo can't do it consistently

how can these proxyfags be so assblasted by this manlet

envious manlets themselves

>you will never be a dirty cigan manlet

75% of penalty success is the average. He is just average at it, big fucking deal.

> yet another "scoring goals is wrong" thread
> yet another "if you rate Messi it means that Cristiano is shit and vice versa" thread
> yet another "winning league games is bad" thread

how about winning international titles and back to back champions leagues instead of man-of-the-match awards against Osasuna?

>100m a year for an average penalty rate
lmao

100 mil year gets you 8 points clear of the league and another cup final

and 1 (one) CL final in 7 years. sad.

TONTO
TON-TO

>0 trebles in all their club history
hilarious

>no consecutive CL titles even at their ""best"" with Xavi&co
lmfao

>lmao liga
>copa del ayy

>consecutive CL titles against apoel, wolfsburg, besiktas and roma