Name an actor and actress you would like to be stranded on a desert island with

Name an actor and actress you would like to be stranded on a desert island with.

Hayley Atwell and Chris Evans tbqhwyf

That guy who pulled the trigger and killed brandon lee

pls kill me

They'd both gang up and make you their pleb. You'd also be the first to get eaten.

Olivia Wilde and Morgan Freeman
That way me and Olivia can fuck, while the world searches for Morgan Freeman.

James Woods and Jessica Alba

Margot Robbie and either Chris Pratt or Jack Black

Chris Pratt and Alison Brie

I like your thinking

Hendricks and Buscemi.

Alexandra Daddario and Warwick Davis. That way I get Alexandra to myself, as I look better in comparison.

the boy and girl from stranger things

rooney mara and the stiffler form american pie

SHIT I forgot about Roon

Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley
I would have them re-enact a love scene from Pirates of the Caribbean - the performances will be so wooden I would be able to create a sea-worthy craft to sale to civilization

taken lad

heh

Keira Knightley and Clooney.

You can't take my mast. She's already been claimed so you better back off.

More like Hayley Atwell and a clone of Haley Atwell

>not having Morgan Freeman narrate your sexcapades with Olivia

you were close tho

Wait isn't Rooney the last name?

Patricia Rooney Mara
Rooney and Mara are her surnames.

Daniel Day Lewis since he can build anything and skin animals, and then Daisy Ridley since her mouth is like a multi tool.

Fine I'll take Natalie Portman I guess.

Willem Dafoe and Melanie Lynske. Dafoe seems like a fun guy to hangout with in a dad kind of way and Melanie seems closer to my league to fuck/flirt with. Also she has the demeanor of a caring mom/housewife and I find that attractive. Her husband looks like a spineless cuck so she could come around to fucking eventually.

SAM ROCKWELL &
EVA GREEN

John Goodman and Sasha Grey

MEW and Kurt Russell

Post uncensored version pls

>vera farmiga
>aidan gillen

dropping tonight

Why the fuck are so many people picking attractive men? Don't you want the actress to yourself, and for her to not be stolen by an infinitely cooler and better looking man?

>John Goodman
After 10CL, no thanks.

Rich Evans and Melissa McCarthy.
We can kill her and use her as an endless food supply while we both shit-talk Jack and Josh

>Mel Gibson
>Olivia Thirlby

Me and Mel just make her our sex slave. I don't think Mel would be opposed to rape or slavery honestly if he could get away with it. I'm bi also so I wouldn't be opposed to sucking him off also if he was into it. I wouldn't think he'd want to stick his dick in her mouth just in case she wanted to bite it off.

more importantly why are people picking middle aged women? do you want to be stuck on an island with some used up granny or some ptp?

I thought she was hot in Dredd but now I'm not so sure I did.

>Melanie Lynske
Muh milfu. Sounds like a good time.

>Peyton List
>Jake Gyllenhaal

victoria justice and dan scheneider, i watch btw

>Natalie Portman
>Verne Troyer

Kick the little troll out and live my island life forever with my beloved wife

Her full looking body is awesome. Just enough of everything.

sadfu and cia

The eyebrows do it for me. I'd pick Emma Watson but she'd probably be a crazy feminist bitch who would fight back extra hard.

The only anons thinking practically

Camilla Belle is a very underrated browfu.

Oh my. I'll have to look into her.

smart

Jamie Clayton & Amber Heard

ps. I consider Jamie an actor not an actress

idk, the chances of being cucked by a dwarf are a little too high for me to take that chance

MEW. And I'm having that ass whether she likes it or not.

>Troyer ends up strangling you in the middle of the night

why is she dressed for a blacked.com shoot

>Dragging your dead body like the turkey

This girl for sex

And Gabriel Iglesias for entertainment and emergency food.

/thread

>picking actors without survival skills

>Not bringing survival skill to the table yourself

Have fun dying in the next impending disaster user.

her

and him

>implying dafoe wouldn't cuck you, impaling Melanie with his giant horsecock

Sean Young and Dana Delany. I would start out befriending both of them until Sean decides to take it to the next level. That night when Dana's busy hanging up clothes to dry, Sean sneaks up behind me and puts her arms around my waist. She plants a kiss on my neck, whispering "I want you" in my ear over and over again. I turn to face her, our eyes meet for what seems like hours. A small smile creeps across her face and she takes my hand and leads me to a cot made out of brush and gigantic tropical leaves. We lay there staring into each other's eyes, content to cuddle up together for warmth. The cool island breeze stimulating our bodies and giving us more reason to give in to our rapturous desires. She leans in and with a small starts kissing my hairy chest, toned from months of hard work sunbathing on the beach. Things are getting hot and heavy when Dana walks in stark naked.

"Room for 1 more?" Dana remarks wryly.

"BOING!" says my penor

Team 1:
>Matthew Daddario and Emilia Clarke.
I just really feel like they'd be fun as fuck to be stranded with, and they're also really fucking attractive.
Team 2:
>KJ Apa and Camila Mendes
Current dream threesome, fight me

not black enough

Ian McAllen and Eva Green

Great Conversation and no competition for Eva's pussy. Hell, if he's really cool I'll fuck him up the ass as well.

>McAllen

win

Alexandra Daddario and Tim Curry

I love Tim Curry and it'd be nice to pick his brain until he fucking dies a few days later, then there's no competition for me and I can finally claim my sweet Daddario brapqueen.