Brit/pol/ - Whitesands Bay Edition

>NIGEL INTERVIEW AT RNC
kikebook.com/leaveeuofficial/videos/992972494134325
c-span.org/video/?412958-1/nigel-farage-criticizes-president-obamas-intervention-brexit-campaign

>MAY CHANNELS THATCHER
youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I

>THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=pM75MpeWmq8

>SIR KILLALOT
youtube.com/watch?v=sd7MnrQO7P4

>CHIMP OUT IN LONDON - YES IT STARTED OVER A WATER FIGHT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/19/police-officer-among-three-stabbed-as-hyde-park-water-fight-turn/

>ANGELA EAGLE HAS PULLED OUT OF THE LABOUR PARTY LEADERSHIP RACE
twitter.com/britainelects/status/755437846526324736

>3 KILLED IN SUSPECTED MURDER SUICIDE - PREPARE FOR ANTI GUN SHILLING
rt.com/uk/352027-shooting-spalding-police-incident/

>55 YEAR OLD BTFOS MUDSLIME - PREPARE FOR ANTI BREXITER SHILLING
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697655/Man-55-pulled-veil-Muslim-woman-s-face-throwing-ground-shouting-racist-abuse-shopping-centre.html

>MAY WOULD USE NUCLEAR DETERRENT
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>DAVIS: NEW EU MIGRANTS MAY NOT HAVE RIGHT TO STAY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>UK LINES UP 10 FTA'S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>2ND SCOT REF. RULED OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>STEVEN WOOLFE RUNS
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>NO 2ND EU REF/GENERAL ELECTION
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

>THE NIGEL FARAGE SHOW (every sunday)
youtube.com/watch?v=Anz8ARCTVLs

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/754878508686532613
istreetwatch.co.uk/
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36843769
soundcloud.com/the-spectator-podcast
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36845948
www114.zippyshare.com/v/QrJS9kto/file.html
theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/11/police-blame-worst-rise-in-recorded-hate-on-eu-referendum
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36835966
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-hate-crime-racism-reports-eu-referendum-latest-a7106116.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lads, I'm writing this comic that's set in the future. It's kind of a thriller amidst a world war. The sole superpower in the world as of the 23rd century is the United Anglic Commonwealth, basically a united federation in the Anglosphere with colonies on terraformed Mars and Venus.

What do you think to the flag? I tried to keep it simple but impacting.

Marion.

so, you guys wanted to know wha became of jo cox' killer?

pretty comfy 2bh.

Why would the self-proclaimed Irish want to stay in the EU after what they did to the South?

xth for Yukari

nth for someone upload the full spectator podcast weekly please
I'll trade you the digital mags

>Some MPs who have criticised the leader fear the government's planned boundary review, due to be published in 2018, could be used to replace them with Corbyn supporters.

>Shadow chancellor John McDonnell has previously said there was "no way" the review would be used to deselect MPs.

>Taking questions after his launch, Mr Corbyn said that if the next general election takes place on the revised boundaries: "There would be a full selection process in every constituency but the sitting MP... would have an opportunity to put their name forward.

Seems as though McDonnell has been contradicting the glorious leader, I think he's a secret blairite

The left don't use logic. They use emotion.

Americanisation is a cancer

How do we stop it, lads?

The thing is with Romans and Normans etc we're talking about a few thousand European Christian people coming over at one time then Britain being homogeneous for hundreds of years

I mean the population of England in 1086 was 1,710,000
Now were dealing with never-ending millions of millions of incompatible immigrants

Simple but would certainly represent what you're talking about.

What are corbyn's policies lads

Dont you mean Americanization ;)

Thoughts?

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/754878508686532613

Such bollocks oh my word

istreetwatch.co.uk/

These people are good at writing fan fiction

Bretty gud

>Purge the Blairites
>Rename Labour to 'IngSoc'
>Rename UK to 'Airstrip One'
>Simplify English language
>Become glorious

>following his fall from grace, all photographs of John McDonnell were retouched to remove him from historical record. Such purges were common during Corbyn's reign

Ban things I don't like.

Make things I like free.

I realise this sounds a little cucky but I'm pretty proud we can have a female PM and not have it be a big deal. especially because labour seem obsessed with identity politics and are almost certainly fuming that the tories are 2-0 up on them.
mostly because it makes me laugh at the american system where a woman as horrible and corrupt as hillary clinton might actually get elected solely because of her vagina. it's still a big deal over there. i can't believe how pathetic their press have been taking that cunt to task

mcdonnell will be eaten by the corby revolution along with the rest.

>mfw seeing a small "BLM march" in my town which probably less than 50 black people living in it.

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree.

Shame that mental lefties here can't handle the idea that there could be a woman PM that doesn't agree with them.

Reminder that these will all be treated as 100% true and labour will mention them in Parliament as X number of racist attacks since brexit

So many bridges.

>Non es ridetis nunc es?

If you are trying to say, "Not laughing now, are you?", you can just have

>non ridetis nunc, estis?

You don't need the first "es", the verb "ridetis" already implies it, and besides, it should be "estis" which is the second-person plural.

You have to have either
>non rides nunc, es?
or
>non ridetis nunc, estis?
the first is singular, the second is plural

>osborne given a really shit office in portcullis house

May has shit all over him desu

The highest bridges density and the highest greggs density

Can you imagine the glorious butthurt if corbyn calls for mandatory reselection and he ended up accidenntly getting deselected in favour of a blairite

I know some lefties that are butthurt over May being PM, despite harping on about how women are underrepresented in politics and are still oppressed

>curved. Bridges

Cannot make this shit up

Comrade Corbyn cannot be shaken, you should know this by now.

Wish I spoke Latin

That's a fancy looking bridge

vast kek

>the RNC has been a fucking shambles

Well, looks like we'll be dealing with Hillary. Better then Obama really.

There actually is a Gregg's on that street now.

200 fake incidents in a country of millions!

People are saying that Brexit is going to demolish NI's already shitty economy. NI unionists basically martyred themselves.

That cannot be efficient. Typical Northern scum wasting our hard-earned taxes.

If you decide to follow catholic priesthood here you are taught with latin

Too bad the rest isn't

It goes up to let boats through.

This one is better desu.

Ahh yes the so called bastion of civilisation of Africa

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36843769

>The man hired to have sex with children

Why would he follow a bunch of heretics

>tfw northern
>tfw NEET

Have fun at work wagie

the curved is a footbridge, the tyne bridge is for cars and the other two are for trains/metro

There's even more bridges further down the river

The millenium bridge is a teenager, while the other bridges are decades old

Buy a copy of Lingua Latina: Familia Romana.
It's like an adult picture-book that's written entirely in Latin.

Which one? soundcloud.com/the-spectator-podcast has every podcast with a download button.

>I don't need the issues though because I've got the hacked apk

Another mass terrorist attack could give Trump a landslide victory. Or Hillary will be caught snorting coke out a rent boy's arse. Never lose faith in meme magic.

damn I was going to suggest someone use that gassed as he ran out one but I guess that would be counter-productive

oh dear, how dare they?

My toe is fucked, I can't even walk it hurts so much

The bridge does that?!?

>hacked apk
Continue
Also I thought the podcasts on soundcloud were only clips?

I remember you posting this morning at 3am, still the same thing user?

I was more talking about Newcastle itself

>tfw you will never be the town rapist

That's actually pretty cool Tbh

kek

>you will live to see the end of islam and the commonwealth of planets be formed

TBQH whoever's President, it won't have to many affects. The office is hyped beyond belief, but when you get down to it they have to deal with the most gridlocked Congress ever.

Thoughts?

>"Put your money where your hate is."

>This is the phrase being used by a crowdfunding campaign, currently going viral, which is being seen as a unique response to racism. The campaign seems to take racists at face value, and asks for donations in order for its black founder to be able to go "back to Africa."

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36845948

GOUT?

I love how post-Brexit there was a huge rise in racist attacks reported on the Internet but very few reported to the police and how everyone's camera phone seemed to suddenly stop working,

www114.zippyshare.com/v/QrJS9kto/file.html
Here you go.

Nah the Spectator makes 1 full-length a week, and a daily podcast called a Coffee House Shot which is meant to be short (sometimes stupidly short).

It got worse.. I dunno what the fuck caused it, feels like it's swollen around the joints, constant burning pain.

>No, it all happened too quickly

my sides

>tfw buy the physical mags

happy to give The Neil and best girl my poverty wages desu

Obviously to pay for a holiday or some other shit.

He would turn around in a couple of weeks time mocking his donators and telling them what he would ACTUALLY be doing with the money.

Good for a few hours entertainment.

"A man shouted at me from his car. My ear still hurts and I'm scared"

I do sometimes too, but £4 an issue is pretty hefty for what it is. But I do honestly buy it once a month or so.

I'd get that checked out

But I've been shitposting in Trump threads for months now. Don't tell me it was all for nothing.

>swollen around the joints, constant burning pain

Are you able to take a picture? What did you do to make it hurt so much? To me, it sounds like one or two things - you've either got a hairline break/fracture on your toe, or you've chipped some cartilage.

True it says that later on in the article

The target is $100,000 so I doubt it will get reached anyway

Thanks pal

any brit/pol/ approved podcasts?

just a clever gibsmedat scheme

>he keeps the money
>goes nowhere

not like you can call the police on him if he doesn't go is it?

Oh. Yeah. It's a pain to get through. It's a pretty city, though.

Let me know when a Norfolk Broads Edition is started.

I love how all these anecdotal attacks stopped as quickly as they started.

Anyone got any good istreetwatch points to have a giggle at? If so, I might create a Photoshop collection.

That curved bit raises up so boats can get underneath it.

AHAAAAAAA

Have you knocked it/crushed it?
>if yes
could be a hairline fracture
>if no
probably gout

Either way see a doctor, if it's the former they'll give you gr8 painkillers and sign you off work for a while and if it's the latter they'll give you something to fix it

Spectator and the ricky gervais xfm show + podcast if you want a good friend simulator

Horses out, brillo pads in

>the ricky gervais xfm show + podcast

Couldn't agree more, must've listened to them hundreds of times over. Prefer the Xfm shows.

fuck me, may destroys jeremiah corebint there

Toppest of Keks

I might have to.

It's actually a joint right at the base of the toe, very sore around that.
A few months ago I began doing a bodyweight exercise programme, and recently moved up to doing squats in full, so maybe that put weight on my toe or something?

Tbf there was an increase in attacks reported to the police (key word is reported though, doesn't automatically mean there were actually more)

theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/11/police-blame-worst-rise-in-recorded-hate-on-eu-referendum

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36835966

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-hate-crime-racism-reports-eu-referendum-latest-a7106116.html

How the fuck does that make sense KEK

Yeah, to me that sounds like a bit of chipped cartilage. I'd grin and bear it lad, and go to the Doctors.