Be a 9/10 white girl

>Be a 9/10 white girl
>Boys say you have the best ass in HS
>Girls are jealous of you
>Have hot lesbian interracial sex
>Have a betafag licking your soles
>Had sex with Chad

Why did he kill herself again?

It's a stupid show for special snowflake teens. Who cares.

>>Have hot lesbian interracial sex
>>Have a betafag licking your soles
pics pls

>9/10

When Abortion is legal, people realize how little value life has in this society.

There were times when people weren't paying attention to her. There were times when other people didn't make her problems the center of their lives. Wouldn't that drive anyone insane?? I can't even imagine, omg

>Have hot lesbian interracial sex
Post webms

>first week after the show comes out
>actual discussion about the plot, characters, and themes
>discussion about teen suicide and preventative measures
>discussion about specific scenes

Fastforward a couple weeks
>show gained popularity
>Sup Forums and /r9k/ decide to watch it
>"roasties"
>"degenerates"
>"not rape"
>all discussion murdered

Clockwork

Ok guys some dude I highly respect recommended this show to me. I watched the first episode so far. Seems to be a completely generic teen college shenanigans show, with surprisingly ugly waifus (for this type of show) and over the top effeminate but cute buys, n-no homo.

So does this get better over time and is this homo bait?

Sorry to invade your safe space bub

>he still hasn't figured out that 98% of shows like this started out as some magical thinking/fantasyland bullshit by your typical white histrionic cunt

White women in America are the most oppressed race ever, don't you know that OP?

Mental illness. Clay had it about as bad as her and only ever considered killing himself in his lowest most miserable moment. I'm guessing she was delusional as well, that would explain the so called lies.

Yeah that's what I meant. In the old threads we could acknowledge the problems the show had while still discussing the subject matter. But now the "all issues are black and white" brigade showed up.

>So does this get better over time
Yes
>and is this homo bait?
Also yes

It's because there are always pseudo-intellects like you who will try to have "deep discussions" about things on the level with "Green Eggs & Ham," and so obviously more levelheaded folk need to rein you in.

ok thanks, well in that case I might abide the three episode rule. I have to say thought, that I personally really hate that bishounen stuff. I don't really know why, but those modern MTV cute boys really trigger me somehow. It's not even my homophobia, it's just that I prefer more masculine guys or what gay men would call bears.

>9/10

>anything that isn't Sup Forums posting is "deep discussion"

Correct

>Be a 9/10 white girl
lol

>Have a betafag licking your soles

D-Did this actually happen? Which episode?

>>Have a betafag licking your soles

literally or?

>know a guy raped my friend
>get half naked with said guy on a hot tub
Is this the roastie version of Darksidephil? I can even picture her saying "WOW".

For some reason, most popular promiscuous girls at Highschool were often the ones who hadbserious mental issues . Can anyone explain why?

Becuase they think they deserve anything and don't realize their actions have consequences? I mean, they get a free pass on everything until their peers decide to stop worshiping them.

Where is the 'have sex with an Asian guy' and he turns out to be the best guy at the end of the TV show?

Kek

You're mouth-breathing retard.

If she had just stayed with the Asian guy, her whole life would have been completely different. When will white girls learn that ASIAN BOYS are better

the title of this show really bothers me because "reason" and "why" are redundant

Its interesting how the mystery evolves. However, it will bother you most of the show how easily the HUGE TEENAGER PROBLEMS, SERIOUS DEAL bullshit could have been avoided, or ignored.

>still no pics of her ass

thanks lads, you're really contributing to society here.

Id rather watch DSP than this shit

>tips papal tiara

He wasn't in the hot tub at first. Oh wait, you didn't watch the show.

>see rapist coming in hot tub that I'm in
>don't get out immediately
The DSP of Sup Forums. If I have to go to a house party that a known serial killer is going and I see the fucker, I'm getting the fuck out of there.

>JUST body like chloe
>9/10

>guy wants to have sex
>do nothing to stop him
>don't even say no
>"THAT'S RAPE!!!"

Promiscuity I linked to mental illness. They don't treasure their body and are engaging in destructive behaviour

Could you believe that asshole blonde guy who refused to be the coffee swilling emasculated friend of Hannah and her half-black buddy because he wanted to get in the buddy's pants! What a fucking asshole! How could he wreck the friendship like that?

Asian men (not the jungle asians) are objectively superior in every way (other than height). Richer, smarter, more stable. Its just the constant cucking of asian men in the media that is making women think they are not attractive

that beta cuck Clay walked off the room when she told him to go away not one, but three times! Can you believe this? He didn't even turn around. The indifference of some people

>normies watch it
>talk about dumb normie shit

>Sup Forums watches it
>tells the painful truth

What's your problem again?

social network generation of girls grow up being worshipped and learn that if they instagram their tits they are praised rather than shamed. Then highschool ends and they realize that it's gonna be either studying hard for college or be a cashier at Walmart. The world hits you harder if you've been driving without a seatbelt the entire ride.

do they have smaller dicks?

>what gay men would call bears.
You'll like Bryce.

this is why I hate Sup Forumstards like you. You always act like you're here to redpill us. This show is shit but you're pointing out the wrong reasons why.

she didn't see him get in, she was sitting there resting with her eyes closed.

even if she invited him in it would still be rape.

At least google the scene if you're going to post about it

>drunk slut passes out in hot tub
>we're supposed to give a shit

/10

Divide that number by 3, and we might be on to something.

The first week was people that actually watched the entire thing. The show was riddled with problems, but was overall still an enjoyable watch with things worth discussing.

Now it's just mindless Sup Forums shitposting from people that didn't even watch it but want to get triggered.

>it's rape if I pretend I didn't like it afterwards!

Why are women so duplicitious?

>I didn't watch the scene
Thanks for letting us know

the question is, at what point do we say "she was asking for it"?

>>Have hot lesbian interracial sex
webm?

Does the sole licking actually happen

Please respond

no, where the fuck did you hear that

>Tape subject: Sheri Holland, for abandoning Hannah after she crashed her car into a stop sign, which later caused the death of another student.

Huh?

This reason seems flimsy at best. Gotta keep marathoning.

Why is the music so terribad in this show?

>call cops to report stop sign
>don't even mention witnessing a rape
>welcome to your tape Sheri, you killed Jeff

When she says "rape me"

ironically it's not rape if you explicitly ask to be raped, it's a fantasy come true

>that fucking stupid hairdo

I guess we have our answer then don't we?

Some of the stuff was extremely forced. Why the fuck would she make a tape about Clay if she wasn't going to roast him? He did nothing wrong and yet she toyed with his feelings until she unveiled the reason. Also, why the fuck didn't she report the rape? It's an awful experience to be sure, but not enough to make you go silent about it (unlike the actual rape she suffered). Which is another thing entirely: who the fuck even reacts the way she did looking at Jessica on the pool, knowing that she'd been raped before? Contrived as fuck.

nope
some are big some are small. most are average like everyone else