Will he get a movie?

who?

No

newfag

Newfag.

unironically whomst?

Fuck off, reddit.

ironic

>making this site more mainstream and Reddit friendly than it has already become
no thanks

How so?

its a meme dipshit

you always ask who moot is

newfag

who would want to watch a movie about some fag that dressed like a girl at anime conventions and hosted a site full of degenerates?

he's in one of those google welfare programs now i think.

And this is ironic?

He might be included in "an anonymous movie".

not knowing a basic site-wide meme = newfag

Literally whom?

What does that have to do with irony?

newfag calling someone else a newfag

That's what irony is?

can't believe it has already been over 2 years

>tfw he answered one of my questions in his live AMA

Yeah. You wouldn't expect someone calling someone else a newfag to be a newfag, so by defying expectations it's ironic.

What question was it?

So you believe that defying expections = irony?
Kinda like the word literally and meme, just throwing shit out there as youve seen other people use them? Gotcha

>irony
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"‘Don't go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony"
synonyms: sarcasm, sardonicism, dryness, causticity, sharpness, acerbity, acid, bitterness, trenchancy, mordancy, cynicism; More
mockery, satire, ridicule, derision, scorn, sneering;
wryness, backhandedness;
informalsarkiness
"that note of irony in her voice"
antonyms: sincerity
a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often wryly amusing as a result.
plural noun: ironies
"the irony is that I thought he could help me"
synonyms: paradox, paradoxical nature, incongruity, incongruousness, peculiarity
"the irony of the situation hit her"
antonyms: logic
a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions is clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.
noun: dramatic irony; plural noun: tragic irony

No, because Sup Forums is meaningless. It added nothing. All of us here are losers. The sooner you accept this the faster you can get back to being a nobody.

I asked if he ever got in fights on here with anons when he posted anonymously but he said he was above that

No never

No, because mainstream media and internet culture seem to be of the view that nothing good has ever come out of Sup Forums.
They only ever mention/acknowledge Sup Forums when, say, an alt-right group appropriates one of the memes. It's always something negative.

Everything alright at home?

Just fuck already.

lol this guy gets it

His life was too boring for himself to get a movie, but I'm sure Sup Forums will get documentaries, yeah.

Biopic when?

>implying that's 2 posters
I'm just

No because he's not very smart or interesting. Luck had more to do with his and Sup Forums's success and popularity. Luck that the weaboo who wanted to make a direct copy of a Japanese imageboard just so happened to have rich as fuck parents that could bankroll the cost. The community did everything that made Sup Forums what it was, is and will be. Moot was the creator of the website, but took a sideline to everything else. I still remember when he got hired by some kikes to make "canv.as" because they thought he was some kind of content creation savant, and his end product was so fucking abysmal and embarrassing it got swept under the rug and no one even remembers it.

So fuck moot. He did fuck all.

I'm all of the one side poking fun at the other guy for just spouting catchphrases

how fucking new do you have to be not to know who moot is?

Sigourney Weaver

moot?

is this some kind of stupid Sup Forums meme like fingerboxes where everyone pretends to have some arcane knowledge about something that doesnt exist???

>happened to have rich as fuck parents that could bankroll the cost

They didn't even know about Sup Forums until, like, years later.

>it added nothing

Literally the reason meme's exist but okay.

yeah what question?

>Hotwheels biopic starring weeman
Sounds kino

>Tobey Maguire as Christopher Poole
>trailer starts with a shot in Christopher's room, all lights off except for his computer monitor
>closeup on Chris' eyes, the reflection of 2ch clearly visible
>cut to black
>BOOM tickticktickticktickticktick
>Chris is seen launching the site
>"I call it Sup Forums!"
>crazy montage of him messing around and personified users posting messages, starting off silly but slowly getting darker until someone posts "turns out it's harder to strangle someone irl then what they show in the movies" (wrong because hollywood)
>cut to black
>single piano note
>Chris is shown stressing out and punching his wall
>tells someone "I've lost control!"
>shows Chris desperately trying to contain nazis and bronies
>intense music plays
>montage of Chris sobbing, clicking, and other characters having reaction shots
>title card: Moot (typed into the "name" field)
>final shot is a man in the shadows who says "G'day mate", before revealing himself to be an Australian

Sequel will just be a Japanese guy pretending to not know how to speak English and generally ignoring the site's problems. Thoughts?

Meme's were around as far back as the 70s, Brian Eno talked about them then. Sup Forums is nothing.

thanks user, i needed this

>>Tobey Maguire as Christopher Poole
Not nearly sexy enough

A Sup Forums documentary about how moot became such a fucking faggot flaming homo would be kino

There will be a movie in 10 or 20 years time once Sup Forums starts getting mentioned in history books or if moot does something even bigger which I doubt. Sorry I don't believe in you Christopher.

>final shot is a man in the shadows who says "G'day mate", before revealing himself to be an Australian

KEK

it's a meem you dip

he is literally the founder of Sup Forums

>>final shot is a man in the shadows who says "G'day mate", before revealing himself to be an Australian
Wonderful

would watch

site has been ruined before, why not let it happen again

>the birthplace of Occupy Wall Street

nigga what

BRING BACK SNACKS

just imagine the day he posts again
the second coming of christ, shit will be insane
if only

>title card: Moot (typed into the "name" field)
Not gonna lie this is all I would need to see in a trailer to convince me to go see a Moot movie.

Oh god I love it, this needs to happen, with Nolan as the director.