youtube.com/watch?v=sscYIVx4CgY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white western civilization

nice redundancy

No, they hadn't even invented a mosquito net/

400,000 years and they couldn't get a good nights sleep

It's no wonder they are so violent

That nigger would be getting chased by a lion right now.

Yes. They were doing fine eating raw meat and worshiping elephant shit.

Yea sure.

>Been here 40,000 years
>Invented a stick

If that's true then he can go back to Africa and prove it.

>He said, typing English into his iPhone to publish on Twitter.

then why isn't he going back to live in the bushes like his ancestors did?

except the blacks, who invented fuck all, formed tribes to attack one another while selling each other into slavery.

You know what, they probably were doing fine by their standard

Then the bar was raised

>Says the guy speaking English
>Wearing a suit
>Using computers and the internet designed by white people
>Using free speech granted by white people

Time for him to return to whence he came and appreciate the beautiful noble riches of having nothing and no rights

>Everyone was doing fine until progress was made in leaps and bounds

Okay lad

>thousands of years of genocide, mass rape and child abuse while remaining on the technological level of early homo sapiens

>doing just fine

>worshiping elephant shit

top kek

Literally who?

it really makes you lol

Man I'm telling you, those human sacrificing Aztecs had it all figured out. We should bring back human sacrifice. It really made me think.

why's the first image a white male?

no, he's not and he's totally obsessed with race and racist ideas

>Forgets about Egypt

is he a history major?

i doubt the nigger has ever read a book

fuck off with posting social media shit

yeah they drowned some molten iron over rats back in the day, a sign of high civilization

WE

DOING FINE AND SHIEEET

yes desu

they'd probably be happier though much less comfortable

white people should mercy kill atleast 98% of their population for bringing them into the world

Source:

Simonton, D. K. (2014). The Wiley handbook of genius. (Simonton is a professor at UC-Davis)

If his definition of "fine" is living like a savage, then yes.

Chinks peaked early and stagnated for a thousand years
Nogs where nigging with sticks and rocks
Arabs where still killing each other and every one around them and the only show of success was from stolen goods from pirating

Please mr black man. Whre where the successful pocs?

What a faggot. He can go back to Africa and enjoy sitting in a cave then. If everyone is happy without western technologies, democracy and personal rights, why are people """""""fleeing"""""" from countries not having these?

lol Native Americans enslaved their asses too, and they certainly as hell wasn't planning on ending their slavery anytime soon.

WUZ

Whitey always stealing our culture and head shots.

Can anyone post what people replied to him? I don't have a twitter

KANGZ

if high infant mortality, short life spans, shitty teeth and general health is your definition of fine, then yes.

there is a reason that we thought these people were savages when we discovered them and it wasn't because they were doing fine.

White civilization started only a few thousand years after Mes.

I'm pretty sure except for a few key areas, the whole entirety of humanity was still running away from bears or lions.

DAT HATCHET WAZ INVENTED BY DA WHITE MAN TA KEEP DA BLACK MAN DOWN

Auspost best post

>Civilization standing for thousands of years, ruled by Egypt native dune coons, and later on Hellenistic people's
>Blacks rule it for 100 years and promptly run it in the ground

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

I don't understand why these people put so much stock in the actions of people from generations past. No one alive today is responsible for any of that. It makes no goddamn sense.

If you think everything's a mess now because of it, make a concerted effort to get things back to how they were before, don't just riot. If you don't want all the supposed bad things western civilisation has imposed on you, then by rights you can't have any of the good stuff either. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

>shitty teeth

actually they have surprisingly good teeth due to their diets

but frankly teeth are irrelevant in the grand scale of civilisation, in which regard we come out on top

Good point.

lmao

>having no written history
>YEAH WE WERE TOTALLY DOING FINE AND EVEN HAD SPACESHIPS AND SHIT BUT WE FORGOT TO RECORD ANY OF IT BECAUSE WE WERE TOO BUSY FLYING TO SIRIUS AND BACK

Yes, he is right. However, that doesn't mean I'm not a nationalist.

fpbp

death by starvation is no longer a thing. It used to be the case that lots of people around the world died from this, but white people went and fixed it because whenever someone puts out an ad about starving children in africa, so much gets donated that the children get fed and the fundraisers get to take home a nice non-profit 6 figure salary
evil evil white people

Egypt was Caucasian you dumb burger, not negroid like Subsaharan Africa.

Europe, Saharan Africa, the Middle-east and India are Caucasian..

>make a concerted effort to get things back to how they were before
>don't just riot

they're using riots to get things back to the way they were in the past: senseless violence and complete lack of a civilized society

I used to make sandcastles when I was a kid too.

>mfw this choice is now leading us to the way of complete annihilation by cucking

100% NIGGA TECH

yeah, just look at south africa

>have no writing system
>have no health system
>have no agricultural system
>victimized by local warlords over resources or just generic tribal bullshit, where the losers' tribe was genocided and enslaved

sounds like your average African nation
why are they always crying to the West to give them food and medicines? They're already doin' just fine.

He really should return that back to its owner.

WE WUZ YAKUB AND SHEIT MANE
WE MADE DEM WHITE FOLKS ON AN ISLAND YA SEE BY SPACE ALIENS
DEN DAY FINNA KILL US AND DESTROY THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF HISTORY MAGICALLY CUZ DEY RACIS

The muslims were right all along.

>No, they hadn't even invented a mosquito net

Or the wheel.

>Says black man in suit.

his twitter says "I'm ducking child support. Leave me alone."

tip top kek

Black people taking every advantage from white culture while at the same time shitting all over it has gotta be one of the most pervasively hypocritical things of all time.

I mean Liberia is right fucking there. You can go back to Africa if you want, owned and operated entirely by Africans. Go ahead if you don't like it here.

Oh what's that? You don't want to? It's really bad over there without the white man? Fuck off, nigger. Pic related.

Yeah eating dirt and dying of diseases that are now non-lethal due to the advancements in western medicine. Many of these places had not even invented the wheel yet.

I've seen dindus on twitter that day saying how whitey 'destroyed' their "civilization" and brought them slavery, kek.
>OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ KANGZ! WE DON NEED U WHITEY!
Stay delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=sscYIVx4CgY

All three of those words are synonyms.

sauce?

Ayn Rand disagrees.
Which would you rather live, in a disease shithole forest or in glorious western civilization where science created medicine to live longer and where you can play video games?

Someone post that avatar quote

>Nigger
>Right
>Ever
C'mon now

All we got was high life expectancy. Shit is stoopid Mang

>my country is on the first list

It's almost nothing but it makes me feel better that we aren't completely insignificant in terms of technology developement.

Why doesn't he move back to Africa if he wants to live in a world where white people have no authority?

>pretty good teeth
Who else but a brit would think that?

I'll eat your leaves like jujubes.

Then go back to Africa

Well, they can go back to "doing just fine" whenever they want

>In 1906, the French administration in the town arranged for the original mosque to be rebuilt and at the same time for a school to be constructed on the site of Seku Amadu's mosque. The rebuilding was completed in 1907 using forced labour under the direction of Ismaila Traoré, head of Djenné's guild of masons. From photographs taken at the time,[1] it appears the position of at least some of the outer walls follows those of the original mosque but it is unclear as to whether the columns supporting the roof kept to the previous arrangement. What was almost certainly novel in the rebuilt mosque was the symmetric arrangement of three large towers in the qibla wall. There has been debate as to what extent the design of the rebuilt mosque was subject to French influence.[1]

>On 20 January 2006 the sight of a team of men hacking at the roof of the mosque sparked a riot in the town.[26][27] The team were inspecting the roof as part of a restoration project financed by the Aga Khan Trust for Culture. The men quickly disappeared to avoid being lynched. In the mosque the mob ripped out the ventilation fans that had been presented by the US Embassy at the time of the Iraq War and then went on a rampage through the town. The crowd ransacked the Cultural Mission, the mayor's home, destroyed the car belonging to the iman's younger brother and damaged three cars belonging to the Iman himself. The local police were overwhelmed and had to call in reinforcements from Mopti. One man died during the disturbances.[28]

Why did you force them to create a cultural landmark they could riot over France?

Some rapper/actor

Honestly I don't get why people care so damn much about what the preening sociopaths in hollywood think about, well, anything.

Wanna make fun?

Wow, was Russia the most ingenious third world country in human history or what?

The eternal anglo BTFO out of the world

depends how you define "just fine"

based respectable black man

Russia was the most Powerful Kingdom in Europe. Little to no Civil Wars.

But then German Marxists turned it for 100 years into a hell hole.

God save the Queen

Life was nasty, brutish, and short. But he's not wrong. At least it was short.

whats going on here? why are they shooting a rocket?

>German Marxists
>German

His next tweet was

" Yo where's the white women at "

YEAH NIGGA, THOSE MUD HUTS WERE REALLY THE CUSP OF CIVILIZATION!

The dumb nigger's ancestors were being enslaved by Arab Muslims in many of the worst slave trades. I wish I was famous because I'd put that tweet on blast.

itt: whites claiming credit for Jewish innovation

Never change England. Never change.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx

wow. i didnt think american education was this bad.

Kikes never invented anything. Kikes take credit for everything without ever doing anything... i.e. Einstein and Frued

you ruined them like you are about to ruin europe now hans
it's always been Germany