Going to move to Finland next year, to study one course of History

Going to move to Finland next year, to study one course of History.
Specifically I'm moving to Turku.
Any advices or experiences? People, daily life... anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrLx27Wo9t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Hahaha persereikään muuttaa

we are full go to sweden

It's just for one year, then I'll leave

Anyone have that image from a bustop on Finland where the ppl in the line is like 10m apart? Thanks

Wat?

sweden

No.

>"Bus Stop Finland" in google

>being that close to strangers

Is this real?

ITT
>B-baka it's not like we want you or anything s-spanish kun

So, that's real?

If you look a certain way you might be mistaken for a refugee when you are not on campus grounds.

If you want the finland experience you could just move to north eastern Lapland. They're practically identical to finns.

Turku is great during the summer, it's just the target of endless memes and ridicule in Finland.

Yes

White as fuck. But brown eyes and brown hair.

>wh*Te as fuck
>brown eyes

So, it's hard to fuck a Finn?

I think you're far too close to those strangers. Watch this:

Is that a problem there?

Nah

How are spaniards viewed in Finland?

>That pic
>White

Jolly and emotional

obligatory guide

How do you even measure promiscuity?

Already seen. Seems a nice city!

And those are good traits there?

Thanks guys

Meme chart, dumb who made this
And dumb who thinks this is true

how can you be promiscuous if you can't get physically close enough to a person to meet them?

Nice question

But why? Are you scared they will stab you? How does this work in big cities with >20 people waiting on a bus?

Finland has good infrastructure, low population, and low population density so there isn't a reason to assume that there would ever be 20 Finns at a bus stop. Furthermore, a relatively large amount of Finns own their own automobiles.

Not even near colleges? If I have class early, I'll usually be fighting through a crowd to get on a bus before it's full.

Netherlands is one of, if not the, densest populated country in all Europe. I'm surprised you aren't fighting crowds everywhere you go

So, it's not related to their reject to be near strangers?

Eh, daily life is not that bad. Train/bus stations are hell early in the morning though, thank god I usually start class at 1pm.

The existence of a country like Bangladesh seems physically impossible to me though.

you can see that even though there are few people there, they are standing far apart. I don't know if this would also occur in Mediterranean countries if there were few people there or if this is a unique strand of Fenno-Scandian autism desu

I once sat behind a Southern-European in a bus and he smelled like cinnamon and body wash. I just wanted to lick him up.

>Turku
Finland confirmed as based TURK/BLACK, BLESSED BY KARA BOGA

l-lewd!

I'm Finnish and Tokyo morning trains have changed me as a person. I can't wait to get back to Finland and spend years without touching another person, here you always touch at least 8 different people when trying not to fall down in the rush hour trains. You can't even move your arms so you'd be able to grab the handles dangling from the roof in the mornings.

Turku is a pretty city, don't let memes trick you, also you can visit Stockholm for cheap from there if you want.
Finns have nearly perfect English while most Spanish people sound like shit when speaking English.
I was an exchange student in Finland and it seemed that most other exchange students only really socialized with other exchange students.
Finns make lots of memes about themselves but they're mostly exaggerated like all memes
Also, hope you like sauna

I swear, if you or an other man ever come close to me smelling like cinnamon I will literally cuddle up your bellybutton and rub your little munchkins, you little fucking cookie bun. You hear me, sweetie? Mark my words.

Store's only got rose scent, homo-kun.

disappointing desu

sandniggers coming to the beautiful North.

Brought to you by European Union and Richard Kalergi

wtf no
>turku
lol

>Turku
be careful of stabby Moroccans

No

If you really look white I think you'll be fine

curious, what if he wasn't?

narcotic blow-dart gun?

Nope

Negative and cold is our style(like russians)

Also girls might like you because you are an "exotic foreigner" and remember that helsinki is not real finland

Dunno, but Finns themselves are depressed and suicidal, so you will stand out, for better or worse.

Who the fuck wants to go to stockholm?

Everyone knows the party is in tallinn

Northern girls are crazy about Latin men, even if you're an ugly manlet you'll get prime oussy if you look the part (swarthy,black eyes/hair)

yea but who the hell wants to spend money to go to northern finland just to fuck some girls.

Nah, that's in Eastern Europe.

Well probably nothing

Black/brown people may face discrimination even violence but it's really not that common anymore

I got some news for you

There runs a river through Turku called Aurajoki(plow river). There have been some incidents where someone has been pushing people, while on their way home, in to that river during weekends after bar's are closed. Watch out for that.

I hope this explains.

That's fake news rebutted by the bolis. Those sad fucks jumped there themselves.

>tfw when romano

Nah they still might get beaten outside helsinki

>t. never leaves his flat

Thank you very much! So, it's impossible to meet and socialize with finnish men and women?

This probably

I always lived in Helsinki so I don't know for sure

No

But might be difficult

If you find the right Finns

t. Chang

Go back to 9gag