Ladies and gentlemen it's time to play everyone's favorite game!!! How will Sup Forums defend this police shooting?

Ladies and gentlemen it's time to play everyone's favorite game!!! How will Sup Forums defend this police shooting?

miaminewtimes.com/news/north-miami-cop-shoots-unarmed-black-man-with-hands-in-air-trying-to-help-autistic-patient-8617310

>Black doctor trying to a autistic man
>Cops assume he is suspicious because he is black
>Black man has hands up and explains he is a doctor and trying to help his patient
>Cop doesn't give a fuck and shoots him
>When asked why he shot him cop says I dunno

So let's play Sup Forums let's here those excuses come on how were the cops the victim?

Other urls found in this thread:

miaminewtimes.com/news/north-miami-cop-shoots-unarmed-black-man-with-hands-in-air-trying-to-help-autistic-patient-8617310
youtube.com/watch?v=Cq-LPQin7zk
youtube.com/watch?v=gpz1WMsm9W4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

collateral nigger

Kill all niggers

Niggers always deserve it.

That the fat fuck is autistic i can surely believe.

That the nigger is a doctor, not so much.

The cops fucked up.

Are you this desperate to prove a point that people make mistakes and that not everyone is competent at their job?

>How will Sup Forums defend this police shooting?

why would we?

kill all autists

we can start with you

Raised arms look Photoshopped. Was probably reaching in his pockets the whole time.

>So let's play Sup Forums let's here those excuses come on how were the cops the victim?

There's no recording of what happened, so how could you possibly expect us to know when we weren't there?

>doctor
haha no

This really made me rethink the Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown cases. What if they actually were innocent...?

>doctor
Selling stolen pharmaceutical drugs to your homies is not "being a doctor".

I dont like dindus, but cops need to stop being given the idea that they're Judge Dred. Thats a fucking movie. In the real world we have legal procedures to determine if someone deserves the death penalty. A police officer doesn't have that authority.

>miaminewtimes.com/news/north-miami-cop-shoots-unarmed-black-man-with-hands-in-air-trying-to-help-autistic-patient-8617310
Cop was probably playing pokemon go at the time.

>Black doctor trying to a autistic man
What did he mean by this?

>Danger of Pokemon go
Autists going outside of house results in death.

>no video of the shooting
>only hear one side of the story
>libertarians falling over themselves to whine about "muh evuul raciss polees" only days after multiple massacres of cops by BLM

Maybe if 10 cops weren't gunned down in recent weeks then other cops wouldn't be so trigger happy.

Funny how murdering police makes things worse huh? Really makes you think...

Holy fuck there are people going up in arms at all cops and talking shit about people who defend them, even though everyone sees that this guy fucked up.

Take a guess what website these people talking shit are from.

We also have legal procedures called "the due process" and this thing called "innocent until proven guilty".

So let's stop with the race baiting until we know the facts.

I mean when Michael Brown got shot they claimed that he was kneeling in the middle of the street with his hands in the air, when in truth he was punching the cop and reaching for his gun.

I dont need to know, or care. Wrong country at the wrong time

>press B to shoot
>shoot at the pokemon to collect it
>only shinies appear in ghettos
>Coincidence?
Yes.

I won't defend this shooting.
Cop involved was the one with special needs.

Well to be fair most of this was caught on camera and testimony all seems to agree he fucked up

>Well to be fair most of this was caught on camera
Care to share the whole video?

>and testimony all seems to agree he fucked up
Once again, niggers lie through their teeth. See : the michael brown case.

Uhmmmm... Shit... Uh... QUICK, LOOK UP HIS PERSONAL FACEBOOK PROFILE AND SEE IF HE MAKES THE PEACE SIGN ON ANY OF THEM. THATS A GANG SIGN. BONUS POINTS IF HE IS WEARING ANYTHING RED OR BLUE.

Show us the footage.

>So let's play Sup Forums let's here those excuses come on how were the cops the victim?
dunno

No U

Somehow I think the idea of getting blacks killed just by going outside would motivate more than a few autists on Sup Forums

fuck off

>one cop legitimately fucks up and shoots a black person for seemingly no reason in the leg after YEARS of insane rhetoric
>the loony left screams about how all cops are racist killers

>dozens of muslims blow themselves up, drive trucks into people, shoot up night clubs, stadiums, etc within the span of a couple of months
>the same people band together behind #notallmuslims type hashtags

Huh, really makes you think...

video edits out when the nigger was shot implying he kept his hands up the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=Cq-LPQin7zk

Now more cops are going to get gunned down.
>Plead not guilty
>For your testimony "I dunno"

Even if it's not about race, how can you argue it's not grossly incompetent? They were called out to stop a suspected suicide, at what point does it end in shooting someone in the leg?

Typical Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=gpz1WMsm9W4

False flag. No footage of shooting, no story, fake as fuck shit,for betafag liberals to self-flagellate to and nigs the have another reason to behave like apes.

Don't buy into this shit.

> Edited video, most important bit edited out
> Guy never laid own on his stomach after repeatedly being told.
> Officer never heard saying "I dunno"
> He didn't even die

Yeah, total non-story.

When the nigger chimps out and tries to grab the officer's gun.

If niggers didn't feel it was their responsibility to escalate every single confrontation they have with the police, there wouldn't be as many police shootings.

But deys needz to keep it realz.

This is bad, real bad

Pretty amazing how all this footage just misses out the actual important part of the confrontation.

Someone with nothing left to live for could be aiming for suicide by police, or feels like shooting someone before they kill themselves. Usually, if you're going to shoot yourself, you do it at home, not in the fucking street.

that's the same worthless video.

If the liberals say so.

extremely incompetent cop. cop should be fired

>smart nigga knows that dumb niggas get shot for being dumb niggas
>follows police commands, tries to ease the situation and explains what he was doing beforehand
>still gets shot for literally no reason
the cop will be destroyed in court 100%

Fairly certain the guy you're talking to is either a weeb with a proxy or a weeb who went to Japan because he thought it would be like anime, who is now stuck and can't get back.

did that guy almost lose to a brazilian?

>> Guy never laid own on his stomach after repeatedly being told.

that was the "doctor" telling the idiot to lay on his stomach.

I'd like to also know what happened before the video; why did the police get involved? the idiot was yelling aggressive shit at his "doctor", which makes you wonder why they were out roaming around anyway. anytime a retard is involved, I always fault the handler for bringing him into the space to begin with.

Yes.

You think niggers can kill cops and cops won't take revenge killings?

#CharlesKinsey

>tfw live in Florida

It's gonna be like planet of the apes here tomorrow night, I fucking guarantee it.

>Buzzwords
Yeah, no thanks.
Funny how unit 731 got bought up by 'murrica but innocent German doctors got the death penalty.
Funny how Japan got no real restrictions placed on them post war and are usually forgotten about in talks about WWII despite the millions of Chinese they murdered, people just want to talk about evil Nazi Germany gassing Jews in impossible gas chambers, steam rooming them to death or sticking them on the 100 man electric chair.
I feel sorry for you Germany, first you get the blame for crimes you didn't commit and now you're so retarded because of whatever they put in your water to cause self hate over WWII that you shout liberal at everyone while being the always on immigrant spigot of Europe

This is local, this guy is not a doctor (lol black north Miami Doctor lol) and we arnt getting the whole story. Hell I have channel 7 on as I type this and the story is but a blip. the nigger that escaped Broward county jail is the big news here not some autist and his dumb nig friend

I don't even live in Florida and Twitter around here is blowing up about making Dallas happen again. So I guess that's good because nobody will care about a wounded doctor when some dindu blows away some patrol officers with zero connection to this

He's not a doctor he is an assistant in a mental care facility. The loony has massive autism and someone called the cops cause he was running around waving something (might have a gun). The guy lying down is instructing the person he is supposed to be rounding up to follow police orders, at the same time as trying to comply as well, making it a very messy situation. The nervous cop, called out to a potential armed incident, accidentally lets a round off due to poor trigger discipline. It didn't even hit chest (which is where he would have aimed had he been aiming to kill) nor was it repeated (which it would have been had he been shooting to kill). A bad mistake no doubt and the cops fault but no loss of life is a welcome change. And as we all know

around niggers keep a finger on the trigger

But when they have Orr Tiss Imm
good trigger discipline

Video where?

Here's probably what actually happened:

>autist playing in the middle of the street
>doctor comes to get him off street, too dangerous
>autist goes REEEEEEEE and slaps/ claws at the doctor
>police arive, ask whats up
>doctor explains, autist gets back up and starts REEEEEE-ing at the cops
>Doctor didn't get to the part where his patient is autistic
>autist attacks cops
>Cops shoot to defend themselves
>accidentally hit doctor
>autist calms down

Doctors kill many more patients per year than cops do nigs.

>Planet of the gangrapes

>the cop will be destroyed in court 100%
lol no

OH and new times is a very well known liberal rag, they literally give the printed version away for free

>Final day of RNC, when Trump speaks
>No video of shooting
>Perfectly fits the racist cops narrative media has been harping on
>A perfect storm of "he dindu nuttin" traits piled on a single man
>Totally compliant despite it being in a weird way
>Cop DOESN'T KNOW why he shot him
>Shot THREE TIMES
>Shot in a clearly non-lethal manner when cops are taught to always shoot to kill
>Autistic kid just happened to be mexican

I'll take "false flag" for $300.

We will defend it like every other shooting. Wait for facts to come out before we make assumptions. The facts generally prove our opinions anyway.

>black people can't be doctors

never change Sup Forums

your opinions being, selling loose cigarettes warrants your death

Stats please

No, it warrants your arrest. The fact that Eric Nigger was a fat nigger with a heart condition is not the police's fault.

Just because all the niggers gunned down that the BLM are rioting over deserved it, doesn't mean every person ever shot ever deserved it. Bait harder, cop fucked this one up and hopefully will pay for it. Question is gonna be will BLM bring it up or do what they traditionally do, ignore legit cases to support violent drug dealers and robbery suspects?

CHOKE HIM OUT; HE'S GOT A CIGARETTE

I'll take "female officer" for $600 bong-bucks

I was just about to say this. Where is all the outrage at white doctors who kill black people?

They're obviously racially motivated since they are WHITE and they kill BLACK people, and they're not even being shot at by black people so they can't claim self defence!

Yeah we need to ban all doctors from "working" in the ghetto until we get this shit sorted out.

>Dem pupils
>Clearly on PCP

what are you expecting after calling cops and murdering them.

They didn't trust niggers in past now they don´t trust any one.

What niggers get for ambushing cops.

You know what I'll also add our nigs are unlike those around the country, fuck they barley did shit when Saint treygone got butt blasted. Too busy get drunk, stoned and laid

He wasn't choked, he was put into a chokehold, which is a normal thing to do to someone resisting arrest.

The guy was so fucking fat he couldn't walk more than a block without risking having a heart attack.

He didn't die of asphyxia. He had a heart attack 15 minutes later.

This

USA is going downhill and if any of you Americans were smart enough you'd be developing plans for seceding from this dying monstrosity and creating your own state

nigger, if you don't know what "choke out" means, you slanty fuck, don't comment on it

He was breaking the law, and the police had a job to arrest him. Just because he had a disease the cops didn't know about doesn't mean they shouldn't do their job.

>unarmed
>picture clearly shows arms

> look at title
> holy shit really?
> watch video
> no shooting
> no blood

well kiked but there was no shooting

You're ignoring facts to fit your preconceived narrative. Eric Nigger wasn't choked. He died of a heart attack. Those are the facts. Try to get it through your thick nigger skull, into your little nigger brain.

He was giving him a vaccine

Wow, the guy who is promoting the idea that racism is a problem calls a guy slant eyes. Real classy.

>his attorney, Hilton Napoleon

No hablo ingles most likely.

Behavior Tech Doctor

This sounds like the sperged out and fired at the guy. Hell, the officer said he didn't know why he shot him.

What boggles my mind is how people will take what is obviously poor police work by an incompetent to mean that he shot the man because he was black.

>break the law
>"sir you're under arrest for..."
>"NUH UH, NAW YOU AINT, GIT YO HANDS OFF ME PIG! I DINDU NUFF... UH... AH CAINT BREATHE! AH CAINT BREATHE!"

Tell me what the police are supposed to do in this situation.

Not enforce the law because he's black?
Let suspects go if they say they can't breathe?
OR
Do their job to the best of their abilities and accept the fact that fucked up accidents happen, especially to overweight criminals with heart conditions (regardless of race) who RESIST ARREST.

This kind of shit happens to white people too but apparently there's a ban on even-handed reporting nowadays.

Once again, when the victim is black, the headline includes the victims race. When the perpetrator is black, the headline absolutely NEVER includes the race, and the article body rarely does, too.

The man is OK; the police officer is going to be charged, assuming other details don't come out. Justice will be served. This was a less tragic case then the handful of knobs to kill each other yesterday.

Really—why post this? Black males had tens of thousands of encounters with the police yesterday. Do you have a sexual fetish for defending black males?

winner winner chicken dinner. nice rationalization fag.

JAP LIVES MATTER

Its time to #ReopenTheCamps black's and Muslims first

Jesus fuck.
The autism here makes b look normal.

Cops says lay on your belly
Nigger refuses to get on his belly
Better safe than sorry, so shoot em

Looks like CJ from GTA

That guy eats three pigeons a day.

> autistic mans spergout leads to US civil war

> trying to help

new euphemism for trying to steal his wallet, phone, clean underwear.

Next time kneegrows shoot at police in US, expect to be shot back on sight at the slightest movement.