Sup Forums libshits BTFO in the NATIONAL MEDIA by the most based mod of all time

observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup Forums-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/
It's a pretty good article. Also:
>tfw you will never be told to go back to Sup Forums ever again
Love ya, Jay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4
observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=up28hlTaqaA
youtube.com/watch?v=PB-DRWu1LpA
youtube.com/watch?v=XkoRODfEMyY&t=17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fucktard advertising Sup Forums to the world is a moderator here

what went wrong

>swaglord
>based in any way

Fuck off, reddit.

How can a moderator on this site be so fucking out of touch? He writes like a faggot too.

> Sup Forums libshits
There is none
it's all cancer from Sup Forums and Sup Forums+ its run off boards

Go back to Sup Forums, Jay

It's the only reason he has a job, really. Same reason why moot got a job at google despite knowing jack shit about web development or programming. He was hired because of the data he collected with captcha.

>Jay Irwin is a Sup Forums moderator

I'M ONLY HUMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4

Why is cultural appropriation considered bad?

Go back to /r/the_donald

>Sup Forums moderators agree with the OP
>this clearly means he is from reddit
You're reaching pretty fucking hard there, laddie.

Pretty good article but he's the faggot that allows this place to be a cesspool so I don't like him.

Hello, Reddit

I didn't realize he can see our post histories

How can a mod tell that a user has "always been opposed to Sup Forums"? The only way would be a post history for each user

Wow, I just read an article that was 100% accurate to the shit going on with this site and IRL. Never thought I'd see the day. Jay Irwin is /ourguy/.

There are literally fucking discords of redditors and Antifa who have schedules for making liberal or political threads on Sup Forums boards.

Did you start posting on Sup Forums before 2011?

links so we can disrupt them

Ok, so its official.

This place is dead.

I've been on Sup Forums more than any of you. I was literally in a thread on 9/11 while you shitters were still in diapers. This is a liberal site and always has been.

>he does it for free

Wow, that site is very popular, he must make a lot of money

So the one person that could do something to actually help this board is instead actively trying to make it shittier
Sup Forums doesn't deserve success or anything good, it deserves to be the unmanageable shithole it currently is and forever will be.

I was liberal with my cum all over your mum's face

How can you guys be so into Sup Forums that you know who the moderators are? How did you even find that out?

>Articles on Sup Forums
Pretty soon you will start seeing stupid shit like /x/ trying to summon succubus by bleeding themselves on used condoms or that korra tripfag who said all beta males need to be round up and enslaved.

Reminder that Jay "swaglord" Irwin works for the Jared Kushner the kike in chief.

>observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup Forums-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/

paste bin that shit.

>that shit reading comprehension

Let me guess: American?

No

Let me guess, Sup Forums was like a classical film school back then??

Links to discord expire over time so I got none senpai
>it's a newfag doesn't know when Sup Forums was created while pretending to be an oldfag episode.
I see this a lot but to be fair this is probably bait

Sup Forums is the only thing I have in my life haha

Once I saw someone else point this out, it became obvious whenever it was happening.

swaglord is the worst numoot

DELET THIS

Ok eurotrash if you're so smart tell me what it means

>Mod denounces Bill Nye, calls for renewed efforts at cuckposting and cunnyposting. Threatens to stop doing this for free: "Sup Forums will pay for my services. I am tabulating a billing statement"

This is the most cancerous age this site has ever faced...

just add "amp" infront of that url. fuck yo adblock nigga.

>Jay Irwin is a Sup Forums moderator and ad-tech professional.

You're posting on Sup Forums because redditprs lied to the guy who wrote the article and moot when /q/ was up to change it's "culture"

gb2/pol/ ugh I just can't even. FUck you fucking white male drumpf supporters. FUCK OFF

>On Sup Forums’s “Sup Forums – Television & Film” board, for example, a common refrain when someone posts a right-leaning political comment to a thread about a television show is “go back to Sup Forums”.

>mfw this board actually has mods
>mfw they actually leave all the horrible shit for fucking hours, including gore and cunny, but they get triggered about some shitty hasbeen tv scienceclown and go to a fucking alt-right jew online rag to get some safe space time

What the fuck are you talking about

ALL ROADS LEAD TO JERUSALEM

go back to Sup Forums

Sup Forums mods can't get enough of BLACKED threads

Because whitey has no culture and is trying to steal it.

you dont deserve to use the internet if you can't figure that out.

When is he going to write an article about the cunny poster?

Honestly though, being central right is probably what help makes this site more different and unique versus say Tumblr,Reddit or 9gag.

So long as we keep the anonymous name on posters and the somewhat center right(or just center) then this place will have a way to survive.

>peanut butter
how did that girl get that it was made by whites 100 years before carver

made by aztecs or mayans or some other natives much earlier

He won't. he's been trying for almost a decade now to get rid of them, but they just keep coming back

We are going to start getting shilled with ''''''articles'''''' from this rag from now, aren't we?

You add it to the end not the "front". That doesn't even make sense.

Looks more like someone is seeing what he wants to see and isn't smart enough to realize it

>writing an article about what a chinese message board thinks about a random tv show

but yes, it's the political entertainers that are bad for news

The most obvious giveaway to me is the difference between when a topic of discussion is made in the OP compared to the same topic arising naturally in an unrelated thread.

>the actual state of Sup Forums

Utterly embarrassing

Even Sup Forums's mod doesn't go on BleacherReport to whine and piss himself

>he's been trying to get rid of them

You aren't fooling anyone Jay, you worthless faggot

Bill Nye's show is pretty much indefensible. I thought it would be like his old show, but for grown ups.

Here's the thing, my take is that these entertainers were at one point the rebels. They were out of power. GWB was in for 8 years. Then they gradually kinda won. They then became complacent, and too much part of the establishment. They ceased to be rebels. They shill for the status quo.

Which is why i like people like Jonathan Pie, who seems like a leftist, but still has that rebellion in him. And he believes in rationalist arguments, and understanding why someone might vote right, rather than trying to use shaming tactics. His is the old school left. The left of FDR and others. Don't be racist, don't be corpratist, and try to help the people.

>You've got Marcon, who's independent, but a former investment banker. so fuck off

How can you not love the guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=up28hlTaqaA

Sup Forumseddit doesn't even have a mod

What the flying fuck? I can get a job writing about Sup Forums now? I've spent over a decade shitposting here, surely that qualifies me for something more fulfilling than autismbux.

Looks more like someone is seeing what he wants to see and isn't smart enough to realize it

>dat sampling of butthurt redditcucks spamming "go back to Sup Forums" shitposts

topkek glad to see them get BTFO by the mods

>muh secret clubhouse that hasn't been secret since fucking 2012

If you're a mod yeah

You forgot the part where Sup Forums makes thinly veiled racebaiting threads that aren't even related to Sup Forums at all.

Yeah just apply for the janitor position and then go completely mad with power and read through people's posting history and shit.

Then blog about how women aren't welcome in your secret club or whatever other bullshit ideas you have.

The future belongs to you, so long as you will do it for free

Can a post be anymore the_donald

Stop projecting redditurd

>Tripfag
Leddit is over that way "centipede"

>le reddit tourists love le reddit: the moderator

big surprises

Found /r/worldnews

youtube.com/watch?v=PB-DRWu1LpA

When will the mod close this thread?

Trump literally uses jewish media to shill for himself on Sup Forums.

>Trumpreich2016
>Hahaha God Emperor am I right, MAGA Centipedesg

As soon as someone complains in IRC

Jay "the Thirsty NEET" Irwin will panic

>Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.

fuck off hall monitor

Fuck, that's relevant

Leave it to a literal Redditor to explain his modshilling in a national magazine

>muh secret club

Jonathan Pie is a character though. He does not reflect the opinions of the actor Tom Walker, no more than Stephen Colbert on the Colbert report.

Go to bed, Jay

>Jay Irwin is a Sup Forums moderator and ad-tech professional

stop smelling your farts and trying to suck your own dick, Jay. We won't compliment you for being an autistic manchild. You're what's wrong with this board and I hope you lose both your "career" and mod status. In fact, I hope you kill yourself.

Remember when we used to laugh at people who thought Colbert wasn't playing a character? That's how reddit and unselfaware this place has become.

>Reddit comes to the thread to complain about reddit.
el
oh
el

does that mean we can say nigger on Sup Forums now?

SHUT IT DOWN

Yeah, and Colbert is secretly a Trump supporter right?

Pie is just an exaggeration and blowhard version of his own views. The idea is that he's a guy who just can't stop talking bout politics off the air, but on air does the standard shit his station tells him to.

Walker made the character because after the Brexit vote, he felt that the debate running up to it was terrible, AND that the Left were terrible trying to use shaming tactics for people voting differently than them.

Here's him on the BBC and although he's more soft spoken than Pie, Walker believes the same things.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkoRODfEMyY&t=17s

>he most likely looks like the guy in this picture, or worse
>tfw I share a board with literal retards

>moderators advocating for off-topic posting

Holy fuck Jay.

It was more of laid back village type of place all because one autist from Iceland wanted everyone to become more American.