Language

All to often I hear some SJW defending a motherfucker speaking/typing some ungodly broken english against people who say they can't understand it.
The excuse goes as follows
>I bet english isn't his first language
>I bet he's ten times smarter than you, because he could learn another language blah blah blah white privilege
Then I come on here to Sup Forums and see people from a myriad of countries speak english just fine.
Does Sup Forums auto translate, or are the above arguments just illegal immigrant apologist garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

hungarytoday.hu/news/obesity-crisis-two-thirds-hungarians-overweight-survey-reveals-93668
etymonline.com/index.php?term=Romany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you don't know English well in current year or at least be able to get your point across and live in a multi cult nation then ya r retooled.

Is that thing " smarter than you" a meme or what

Writing in another language is definitely much easier than speaking it. For example, I can fluently write in English but I stutter sometimes when speaking. Still, if you live in an English speaking country and you aren't able to speak at least a remotely intelligible English you have literally no excuse.

Fuck I'm even talking about stuff that I see posted by people I know on farcebook and twatter. There are people I deal with in real life that cannot speak intelligible english. I've never bothered to learn another language besides highschool spanish, because I've never needed to.
The highschool spanish helps when dealing with the no ingles folks, but some of them cannot speak coherently in their own language.
Fuck street signs.

if this was not written but spoken you would hear my terrible aquafresh accent

I'm not talking about accents.
Accents I can get past even on a bad day.
I'm talking about people who know all of 5 words in english trying to explain to me how they want a part fabricated, a machine built, or a program to work. It's fucking ear rape.
>I wanna the uhh uhh (incomprehensible taco-speak) uhh have it to work with the uhh (incomprehensible taco-speak) uhh in the car
That was a customer yesterday. I had to tell him that I speak spanish, and he could explain it in spanish if he felt more comfortable doing so.
His spanish was borderline retarded potatobeast spanish too, but at least I could make out what he was saying.

This, writing is one thing but I have the thickest accent possible.

Are you Mario? Do you know Mario?

One two tree

Yeah, he's living in a nearby commie block. He lost a lot of weight recently.

Mario? Mario's a fucking psycho

I work in a restaurant and I can't tell how many spics come in and don't even make an attempt at learning english.

There are a couple who've gone from barely being able to piece a sentence together to speaking fluently. The vast majority however, are more than content with knowing the absolute bare minimum. This is because they live in overwhelmingly spanish speaking communities and this country will bend over backwards to accommodate them on account of it. You see that's what happens when you have illegal immigrants rather than legal ones as legal ones are responsible for already knowing or at least learning the language.

>an amerifat monoglot complaining about other peoples linguistic ability

my only problem is that my accent is ivan-tier

C2 level English here.
About half of Europe ca speak a decent level of English.

I have only have problems talking with Chinese. They don't speak English, they speak a couple Hungarian words at most, I don't speak Chinese so I'm just like umm what can I even say?

Hey bud, don't you have a pot o' gold to guard or some shit?
As I said before, even the thickest of accents are excusable. That can't be helped.
You folks here at least fluent in english, which means that you're better than roughly 40% of our immigrants.

>mfw this amerifat UNIRONICALLY thinks that foreigners who speak good english make him look better

am proud of that accent T B H

Why should I need to adapt to a climate suited to my existence? Am I doing business with a foreign country in which it would be beneficial to learn the language and not rely on a translator's services? No? okay, I'm just gonna try and save some money before the tax returns eat my face again.

Sup Forums users are the only true intellectuals.

In my city people who don't know english are usually the dumbest motherfuckers.

Im a white American born and raised in Chicago, and Id say Im about 60%-70% fluent in Spanish and Ive only actually been to Latin America for a grand total of two weeks.

I learned all of my Spanish from living in Miami for 3 years (with no classes), communicating with retarded spics who are too stupid to learn English after being in this country for 20-30 years. No doubt Id be completely fluent by now if I had stayed an extra year or two longer.

Theres absolutely no excuse for these dumb mouthbreathers to not have to learn English. If they really are this dumb then these people have got to get the fuck out of the US.

Sup Forums is, hilariously, the most multi--cultural place on the internet. It's outwardly known as this ultra-racist shithole and the second someone shows up claiming to be from, say Libya, suddenly everyone is all ears.

知性ある人は何語で喋っても知性が伝わるはずです

Whenever I get called by a wrong number, the person is speaking spanish... everytime, why?

that's because only mostly white
whites assimilate the best and whites contribute the most, both to discussion and in real-life
an aborigine wouldn't be able to use the computer, and a nigger wouldn't be able to go through the list of the boards on the home page to even try to find the one that says "politically incorrect", and he would get back to emojiposting on twitter and streaming him picking his nose on younow

私も知性に成りたいどうすればいい?

cuz we at -pol- be smart bois

Fucking wat?
Where did I say that?
Don't get ahead of yourself ivan, I said english fluent foreigners look good when compared with our immigrants.

ayyy wallop we dem bois

You are not white. Sorry but it's true. You are a gypsy.

>That can't be helped
yes it can
it's called practice

just accept it pekka, romanians are nordic

Those of us who can't wfite English decently refrain from posting to save themselves an ass chewing, I imagine. Also since I started coming to Sup Forums my English got ten times better. I remember at first I could barely understand what people were talking about

Doesn't even make sense, the italian heritage was already far fetched bur nordic? hahahaha wtf

shoo shoo mongol

I would call on the territorial dispute meme but nobody even wants lands from your shitty non country.

hungarytoday.hu/news/obesity-crisis-two-thirds-hungarians-overweight-survey-reveals-93668

Even if I tried to avoid english I think I would still know it, everything on internet is in english today, you have to be a lazy ass boomer to not be able to at least have a Sup Forums level capacity.

I am much less comfortable orally though, I can understand an english man who don't speak too fast easily but with a southerner it is another story, one day in Tulsa as I was in a restaurant and totally to understand the simplest sentence from a waitress, on the moment she probably though I was retarded but honestly my brain could not understand what she was trying to say.
Formulating sentences to express a complex idea takes me much more time too.
But as a whole english is easy as fuck.

BIG GUYS need to eat. Well except me, I'm just lanky jew :^)

jidzgor detected

>roma

>3%
hmmmmmmmmmmm

You can't say romanian without romani.

日本語分かるやつ結構いるんじゃないか、すごい。

The later. It's not hard to learn broken language.

They think the exception, even an imaginary and abstract one, is an argument against a generalization.
When with A are B people mean that almost all A are B. People often omit the "in general" when stating somethin.
But they always want to believe in the incredible. They are idealist, it's simply what it means.

アニメの電子掲示板ですからな

that's the strategy behind the (((etymology)))
etymonline.com/index.php?term=Romany
>((([Klein])))

I bet the magyar did this.

>tfw my English will always be shit

Wake me up inside