>Rich as fuck
>Go to China
>Try shoplifting
>realise China isn't America
>get saved by the president
>he didnt do nuffin
I mean, come on...

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/19/donald-trump-ucla-basketball-players-jail-china-tweet
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40335169
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link?

>even the mightiest ʷʰ*ᵗᵉ is a servant to a common BLACK God

ʷʰ*ᵗᵉs are pathetic

>>>Sup Forums
Stay there faggot

(ʸᵒᵘ)

Why is it always the mutts that make such abysmal posts

>college athlete
>rich as fuck

wrong

I'm not a Trump supporter and I hate Sup Forums, did you actually read the whole story ? That's total bullshit and dems are trying to make it look like Trump is a bad guy here. I mean it's because of that kind of hysteria that he got elected.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/19/donald-trump-ucla-basketball-players-jail-china-tweet

Nice argument
Now back to Rddit mutboi
When niggers act like niggers it’s funny

Calm down and eat your Soy

>That flag
>That post
Kys

Calm it mut
Or il call animal control

Wew just read up on it nvm I was wrong this is a dumb story but holy fuck yanks have reached a whole new level of pathetic

>be white
>steal something from a store
>noone makes a thread about you because it's not racial enough to get some (you)s

The point was about being rich and successful yet still falling into the stereotype of being a thief I think.

I was under the impression that he was rich
Now I realise this is nothing impressive but still stealing while in a authoritarian shithole like china is a good idea is some nigger behaviour

But he isn’t rich

Rich people still shop lift though.

Aren't basketball players rich? In any case there's American (black) football players with multimillion dollar contracts who lose it all for domestic abuse or just blow it all and declare bankruptcy all the time though'

The point was especially the lack of awareness for other countries laws and practices. The guy almost got 10 years in jail, who would be dumb enough to try shoplifting in China especially as a foreigner and as a black guy. And the father of one of the guy who got caught saying that it wasn't much, I think he doesn't realise how deep in the shit they could have been. And now some newspaper are trying to make it look like Trump is the bad guy because he answered I should have let them in jail. Ok that's not a smart answer, I mean that's Trump, but the one who started this shirtstorm isn't him for once, and we can't always hit on him at every occasion when it's not justified or it loses all its importance for when it is.

Not college athlete, they get scammed huge time.

College athletes don't get paid to do what they do. They play hard as fuck to win a chance at those multimillion dollar contracts and don't necessarily pay out.

i just find it funny when some a white person trying to pull shit like this bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40335169
it always only his fault, but if he was black it's immideantly became a fault of entire race

No, but most of them basically get a free degree, so at least there's that.
>fault of entire race
Well, if the stereotype of the race is that they're prone to shoplifting....

Yeah lets compare a guy who got away with shoplifting without anything and a guy who ALLEGEDLY took a poster off a wall that got tortured to death. (no proof of that and we know perfectly that NK regularly uses ostages as bargaining power). Seems like a fair comparison.
Also I don't see why people keep bringing up race on this, who did any generalisation on blacks in the thread ? You guys are paranoid.

>No, but most of them basically get a free degree, so at least there's that.

That's actually nothing really since uni's do everything to keep the players playing and ignore/bypassing all aspects of Academia. Also the players aren't really academically strong going into the uni's. Players are basically bound to play for the uni sports team for FREE.

Look at OP's pic

>generalisations on blacks

shheeeeiiiitt OP, I guess you dindu nuffin afterall

I am op so what ? You guys know irony ? Just compare the lips I had to do this fuck you

Still though... being a college athlete means free tuition and a pretty good chance of a sports career doesn't it?

Literally just don't fuck it up by doing nigger shit.

I said they got a degree, not an education. They have a piece of paper which will allow them to earn more than they'd make without it.

Lol they released video evidence of them shoplifting and the players confirmed they did.

So are we going to send them back to China so they can be served their punishment or what?

Yea why the fuck did Trump try bringing back three wannabe hoodrats?

Rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites.

>100k ppl
entire population of beattyville is 1214, you dingaling. go back to pol with your agenda.

nah, that means "per 100k" ytpipo, so if the population is less it is still adjusted upwards

>mfw when the wh*Te president of US bows down even to the average BLACK

It's not free if they had to sell their labor for it you dope.

> comparing la to hickville ky

lel stop playing the victim, you used 2 Sup Forums memes in the op

I implying that its bs proportions, another crime in beattyville would nearly double the number of violent crimes. And it's still pretty retarded comparing a little town where everyone know everyone to a community in the middle of LA.

>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/19/donald-trump-ucla-basketball-players-jail-china-tweet

fucking american niggers. They're just like our gypsies, only worse.

Trump can still ask attorney general to charge them with something, ie creating an international episode?
but it's mostly a PR game. Let the niggers rot in china and look racist (cnn would love this) or save the niggers and look like a protectionist faggot and non-racist (his voters would hate this).