youtube.com/watch?v=fgJ6DA50thw
engadget.com/2017/04/25/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-doritos-bag/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much does that shit cost?

>please watch our movie

This is the strangest product placement I've ever heard of

This is promotional marketing

Product placement would be having Groot eat a bag of Doritos in the movie

You've never heard of that video-game where the company was going to let families sell their relatives headstones fir ad space?

wtf

WHAT

DKEKS BTFO AGAIN HOLY SHIT

RIP Turock babies

How does that work?
Has technology gone too far?

DCucks BTFO!!...again lol

This scene was brought to you by IHOP

Wonder if there's a complimentary brainwashing track

Imaging if they were built in speakers instead of headphone jacks. That would be brutally aggressive marketing.

>Walk down the chip isle
>30 bags all go off at once
>OOGA CHAGGA OOGA OGGA OOGA CHAGGA
>I CAN'T STOP THIS FEELING

It's advertising campaigns like this that make me NOT want to see a movie.

seriously wtf

That unironically sounds amazing, will buy Doritos next time I'm at the grocery store.

>mfw the CIA uses this as an opt to spy and track fat asses

How?

Implying the CIA want to waste their time tracking fat, obese, capeshit fans

easiest way to find pedophiles and neo-nazis

>2017 in the movies from 30 years ago
>flying cars, waifu bots and commercial space travel

>2017 in reality
>plugging your headphones into a bag of chips to listen to 40 year old music

Nice try cia

>track fat asses
>"Day 482 of operation titsweat. He's still in his mother's basement."

Didn't skyrim have that name your newborn baby dovakin competition

its shit
youtube.com/watch?v=UDapjSEBAMw

This sounds pretty cool and I think all the people overreacting are sheep that have forgotten how to properly respond to things.

You're right I'm going to head out and buy a few bags of America's favorite snack, Doritos right now

What are "Doritos right now"?

ur mum is America's favorite snack

YouTube was a mistake.

>in 2009, CBS ran an ad page in Entertainment Weekly featuring a 2.25 inch video screen that played up to 40 minutes of trailers for The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, NCIS: Los Angeles, and The Good Wife

youtube.com/watch?v=fgJ6DA50thw

CIA has a thing for big guys.

Yup and some people actually did it

>IHOP
>7-11 in picture

>Doritos

DUDE WEED & CAPESHIT LMAO

Also this one is kinda scary
>in 2015, Chevy ran an ad page in Esquire Magazine featuring a video screen that played ads for the Chevy Colorado. This particular campaign used consumer demographic tracking and was the video page was only inserted in issues sent to 10,000 Esquire subscribers who were believed to be likely to buy a Chevy Colorado within the next 12 months

>DVD cases could've played their trailers when you picked up the box

...oh what could've been...

Was nostalgia always this bad or is the 2010s really the most past-obsessed decade ever?

How long til we get that Harry Potter shit where the still images actually all move?

The 2010s are pretty much unprecedented in that regard because there's much more access to older things.

1.5 million people bought a fucking NES in 2017

>mfw I was one of them

Nostalgia

WiiU and Switch sucked that much.

Its really just a normalfag way of emulation. One could emulate any NES/SNES game on a decent computer. You don't even need any fancy PC parts either.

A lot of stores sell these at Halloween time now

>ctrl+f "onion"
>zero results

How fucking stupid are you people?

engadget.com/2017/04/25/guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-doritos-bag/

Because nintenyearolds can't grow up, and are willing to pay large sums of money just to hear Mario say WAHOOOOO for the millionth time just so they can relive their childhood for a moment.

>limited edition

So how do I find these things?

>on a decent computer
nigga what year is it? you've were able to emulate those consoles with a "decent computer" over a decade ago meaning the toasters of today could probably emulate them with ease.

>The Guardians bags will be available to buy on April 28th via Amazon while supplies last.

To be fair, there's a lot of stuff that just never made the migration from records to digital.
But what's more likely is that we're reaching a point where people who were born AFTER these things phased out entirely are old enough to buy it.
It's not nostalgia, that'd be like calling antiquing a nostalgia.
Actually, that's a good comparison. The previous generation focused on furniture, homes, and cars that were made in the past. The new generation wants brand new versions of those things, so their appreciation of the past shifts to stuff like records, retro games, and sometimes even clothing.

>mfw I read all the article but the last paragraph

Guess I have a short attention span. (aka autism)

If they had those things when I hit puberty I would have found a way to sneak it into my room

been there done that

>America
>stop
>7/11
What was Snyder trying to tell us with this code?

D E A D
E
A
D

Geeze, what a hothead.

i thought they would be on every bag but it seems they will only be on special bags sold on amazon at a different price :(

Then show me it's body.