Do you go to the movies alone?

Do you go to the movies alone?

In b4 falcon

>005 - jAyHtSV.png
Oh look, another newfag who downloaded that 'rare pepe collection' from reddit.

Very often.
I have my mom call my phone 10 minutes into the movie and say something like "yeah dude I have your ticked with me sorry you'll have to miss the movie" so normies don't get suspicious.

Where else am I going to shower?

Yea, and I didnt even think it was weird until I got friends who looked at me strange for it.

What's wrong with it? Some people take in kino better by themselves and some people have friends that are faggots that only watch movies like Fast and Furious.

Last time I went to the movies alone was when I watched Exorcism of Emily Rose or The Hitcher and someone from behind threw Skittles at me. Since then I made friends and went to movies with them.

Going to movies alone is depressing and awkward, people who disagee are autistic or have been alone for so long they're used to it.

The fact that you know that is pretty telling mister redditor

This being a good example of someone who is used to living in the void

I stream everything on my laptop

No I'd need to get drunk so I could not feel annoyed or bored at kinoplex. But there are no theaters within walking distance and I'm not going to drink drive.

Wow empy words.

For people that brag about being better than normies you fags sure care alot about their opinions about how they see you

No, but there's no shame in doing it.

No I take my wife's son and sometimes one of her bulls

That collection has existed for a few years. Wasn't it from imgur?

Nope. I either go with friends or I wait until I can stream it.

Yeah, that was from the Great Rare Pepe Market Crash, which I believe was '14

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who are honestly afraid of going to see a movie by themselves

There aren't really any movies worth seeing by yourself anyway, at least not at my small local theater. All they show is big budget spectacle type movies so you can turn off your brain and chill with your normie friends.

Stay triggered faggot

'triggered' is the 'u mad' for kids born in 1998. using it just outs you as a child

If I have a day off from work during a weekday, I'll go to a matinee show at like 1 in the afternoon. When I go, I get a cup of coffee from the Dunkin Donuts in the mall that my theater is in, and go have a comfy afternoon, but that largely depends on if I like the movie or not.

I'm pretty handsome so nobody treats me weird about it.

Every once in a while i do yea. If theres a movie i want to see in theaters, i dont feel like asking people if they want to see the movie and attempting to schedule something around something as plain as just watching a movie. So ill just go whenever ive got some time.

Its not like seeing a movie is a social thing anons.

I'm planning to go tomorrow as a matter of fact. I just got done writing 11,000 words in a week and I'm going to treat myself to a 2pm showing. I'm not in the mood to be particularly social, and my local theatre is a 5 minute walk from my house. I go there quite often.

Yes, i go to the city's university's art house to watch kino every once in a while. I mostly go when they are screening movies that i can't steal yet.

>Going to movies alone is depressing and awkward, people who disagee are autistic or have been alone for so long they're used to it.
Why are you so afraid of being alone?

I have friends who I could go with but they are always working when I have the day free or they say they want to go another day, so now I just see movies on my own, much easier, its not like its a social outing either as you wont talk while the movie is on

U mad?

Only on my birthday.

lol u mad

Going to the movies alone is pretty comfy. Dunno why people think that watching a movie is supposed to be some kind of social experience.

because this board has been plagued with literal high schoolers since 2012

I go to the movies by myself to make my mom think I have friends. I'm ugly as fuck so I go early Friday or late Tuesday

because tweens

Be like Don, Sup Forums

Absolutely. I prefer going by myself.

Literally saw Star Wars: VII alone on release day at like 10am. It was a work day so the cinema was practically empty. My god it was glorious.

Basically this. I never felt shame about it. I've done it for a long time. I even wanted to see something today, but there was nothing playing that i wanted to see, only thing that i considered was ghost in the shell but it was playing too late. Nothing wrong with going with or without friends, they both have their perks, but going alone is just more convenient cause i dont have to rely on other peoples plans or people backing out. or having to hear a friend complain throughout the movie. The only small con for going alone is, its nice to have some sortve discussion about the movie when its over, but its not that big of deal.

>getting triggered by a filename

serious autism

>it's an "autist triggered by a series of random ltters" episode

>All they show is big budget spectacle type movies so you can turn off your brain and chill with your normie friends.
I can see why you wouldn't want to see that shit alone. You need to find the artsy place in your town where they screen cool stuff. There isn't a lot of people at the screenings and at least a third of the audience is alone too.

Plus, don't know if you have this problem user, but most of my friends refuse to go to the movies for anything other than Judd Apatow dudeweedlmao movies. They say "movies are a dead medium" and retarded shit like that.
Even the one friend I like going to see Marvel movies with is a reclusive NEET and if I don't pay for him, which I'm fucking sick of doing because he's 24 and has never had a job yet, he'll just pirate the movie and watch it without me.

sorry4blog