Is life in Germany or the USA better for freeloaders?

Is life in Germany or the USA better for freeloaders?

Germany

you get your rent paid, health insurance paid and you get 404€ for free every month to spent on whatever the fuck you want

its a paradise for NEETS

Can I move there? I think I had 2 or 3 family members that were German.

since when do people ask

just come and enjoy all the benefits lol

I look white tho, can I free load just like the poor brown refugees?

Just look like you are in need, and if it doesn't work just throw your passport away and try again.

Germany

you can'tbe NEET in the USA if yyou're an able-bodied male

In Ireland people get 188 euro a week, free health care and rent allowance plus you can do college courses and other kind of courses for free while getting 188 a week.

thats exactly what i get only 1100 a month

I always thought so but I hear a lot of talk about "neetbux" coming from there. I mean a lot ... It must be all lies.

1100 wellfare?

Fuck my shit and toss my ashes to the fucking ocean!

>you fags

people play up their "mental illness" in order to fake disability and get Supplemental Security Income benefits.

Only legit retards or blacks get substantial neetbux. Most whites and asians here refuse to go on unemployment benefits even if they can apply because our culture shames the shit out of you for doing so.

Have Irish citizenship and seriously considering moving there if I can't find a job here lol

If you're black, USA

>only
Canadian neetbux are much worse, I get 665

>I get
why're you NEET tho, I mean are you just lazy or is it all going according to plan?

>404€
Um, that's hardly enough to get by. Sweden or Finland are NEET paradises, Germany is not.

Did Hitler actually wear an overcoat like it was a cape?

When you're rent is paid for it actually isn't bad at all

I hope trump will remove visa for poles.

from time to time on festivities but not like that. ever.
or maybe, i dont know, maybe he walked around the reichstag offices in his tighty whiteys and a white cape.