Europoors are right, America truly is the land of degeneracy

Europoors are right, America truly is the land of degeneracy

>muh degeneracy
Fuck off.

>san Francisco

>degeneracy

>look at those people having fun, fucking faggots, everyone should be complaining about people online like me

Looks fun.

spooky

This is honestly what annoys me the most about Sup Forumsacks

People have fun and do shit they choose to do, and Sup Forums says they need to be put to death because they're degenerate.
People fall in love and have kids, Sup Forums says its because of some retarded Jewish propaganda simply because they're not the same race.

It's why I hate those fuckers so much, not because I give a shit about the individual people, but because they would allow for no freedom of choice if they got their way.

Nothing degenerate about having a nice colored woman grind on you, at least he's not a fag

>hurr sf is better than socal

Pedophiles detected

You guys really are like reverse SJWs

brb booking flight to san francisco Ca

>Christians are like reverse atheists

>MUH LIBRALISM
yes legalize EVERYTHING
Morals don't exist!

I'm a pedophile and not degenerate.

>moralfaggotry on Sup Forums
there is literally nothing cringier than 14-year-olds LARPing as tradcon geezers

Is being brainwashed considered freedom of choice?

Sup Forums is a lolicon website, normalfag.

Sup Forumstards represent an authoritarian framework sites like Sup Forums would not be capable of existing under. This is why they fundamentally do not belong and you can see how their authorial bullshit worldview directly permits and rewards their cancerous behaviour of seeing opposition and boogeymen everywhere and why something like ruining Sup Forums is touted as some sort of existential victory for them. Everytime one of the little cunts brags about "owning" Sup Forums, you can see that authoritarian tribalism ticking away in their heads.
The largest problem with this attempt at directed chaos is that it can only ever eat them alive. Sup Forums is constructive chaos at its core, whereas this contemporary normalfag colony being spearheaded by Sup Forums only see what is directly in front of them and function like a purely destructive hivemind.
They want to see "western civilisation" burn down and so they use Sup Forums as an egotistical outlet to feed on those delusions of grandeur. They don't see a board completely fucking ruined and not able to function as an open platform for discussion, they see a victory wherein they have stomped out all dissenting opinion. It doesn't matter if the board has nothing to do with the shit they vomit out, because when the political becomes personal, every discussion is a duty and opportunity to shove their "red pills" down your throat.

Pol are just boring to talk to desu, they literally only talk about sjws and shit it gets old so fast

>Europoors are right, America truly is the land of degeneracy
That's a fucking lie right there, Europe is far worse it's just kept secret

>arrest people I dont like!!!
Sup Forumstards really are just redditors, aren’t they?

Before I started getting my life on track, I used to be really into Sup Forumsshit, not for the 14/88 shit, but for the conspiracy theories. There are people on more obscure message Sup Forums aligned message boards (I'm not talking infinitechan, but I'd imagine some of them would do the same) who would purposefully go to other obscure non-Sup Forums related imageboards and start shitposting about Sup Forums-related shit in order to push their ideology and politicize otherwise non-political conversations.

>Morals don't exist!
They don't when you'd break them to put down "Degenerates" who do things you don't like

>san francisco

That old man is really happy and I'm here thinking that an old man getting some young pussy is funny as hell. That little spin he does before he goes back to grinding looks like one of his dance moves he used to do back in the days of diner dancing. It really does make me chuckle and smile.

Grinding on someone in public is the epitome of trashy though. Just because they're having fun doesn't mean it's okay to do it in front of everyone. Just because I have fun running around with my dick out in the open doesn't mean it's okay to do it in public. I don't care if you grind on him until his dick is dust in the bedroom but don't do it in public because it's disgusting.

Black women are hot :)

God i wish that was me