youtube.com/watch?v=ulC0Lerkkbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOMMY

superior Betty incoming

WHOOOA FAT BETTY
BAM-BA-LAM
WHOOOA FAT BETTY
BAM-BA-LAM

Betty before Don's penis made her go crazy.

>it's a Lanes dad comes to America to make lane get his house in order and ends up hiting him in the face with a Kane episode

>'waaaa but I can't let the police know who stabbed me peggy they were black!'

>listens to frank zappa once

>its a sal gets fired episode because he wouldn't let lee garner jr. touch his slick italian dicc because he's not a MAN WHORE

>its a van gogh episode

>a Kane
wat

I was bummed Sal never made another appearance.

Were all mad men daper, even youuuuu

cane

maaan, i hated what they did with ginsberg. he was my favorite member of the creative team for a while after he was introduced. he was really likable with his mild autism and personality

He did nothing wrong

he didn't drink heavily so the existential nightmare of the 60s killed him.

totally wasn't advertising's fault though, advertising is a perfectly valid profession.

giv betty gf

Did he ever like Sally or was it always his plan to go after betty?

This season has some of the best shit but I feel ashamed of fat betty so I can't rewatch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ulC0Lerkkbc

>It's a Sal's actor gets written off the show because he said Matt Weiner's son was a "natural" at playing a homosexual episode

I think out of all the characters, I hated him the most, this is including Cutler and Francis.

Cutler was pretty fun before he decided to go after Don

Yeah, he was a little on the nose, basically being diet Roger, but he became a huge dick in the final season.

season 6 Cutler was fucking based desu

I really want to marry a skinny girl like Betty then fatten her up or get her pregnant and make sure she doesnt lose baby weight.

Pierce Brosnan is my spirit animal

>"Alright what can I get for the two of you tonight?"
>"I'll have the fish, my alluring wife here will have two order of the meatloaf, a stack of lasagna about yay tall *motions with hand," a flight of sundaes, and every item off the prix-fix menu stuffed in a blender, liquified, and poured into one of your flower vases, and topped with creme fraiche."
>"Oh honey, he's kidding, I'll have the the Arugula sala-"
>"I'm not joking" Pierces face darkens as he idly picks up the bread knife. "You want your "Arugula Salad"? Fine, have it, but you'll eat it, and everything else I order for you." *turns to waitress* "Get all that?"
>"Y-yes Mister Brosnan"