Which one is the better news channel CNN or BBC?

Which one is the better news channel CNN or BBC?

>inb4 but X is better than both CNN or BBC
That's not the topic of the thread, faggot.

I don't know about CNN but BBC is cucked as fuck m8, you might as well watch some Black Lives Matter official broadcaster.

>BBC is cucked as fuck m8
cnn is 1000x worse

both shit but BBC is worse

>better
"Worse".

The word you're looking for is "worse".

BBC is cuckhold heaven. That's all I know.

BBC
They're biased and left leaning but they're a million times more competent than CNN.

Let me put it this way:

Last night in their RNC coverage, when state senator Ralph Alvarado was giving a speech, CNN's running headline during it was "Hispanic Trump Supporter Addresses Convention."

It wasn't "State Senator Ralph Alvarado Addresses Convention."

They left out his name, and just wrote "Hispanic Trump Supporter," like he was a fucking sideshow freak.

I got irrationally angry at that.

BBC is perfect for germans.

there is no better.

You have to take news from all sources and make your own mind.

News dont tell the troth. They just provide information.

But Fox is better then both CNN or BBC

CNN is worse when it comes to USA news and politics
BBC is worse when it comes to international news and politics

Both are trash that you really shouldn't waste time watching, they don't even make the slightest attempt to hide bias

CNN Clinton news network
BBC pro islam leftist freaks.

At least CNN has a couple of half decent anchors. Tapper, Cuomo, Camerota i can watch. BBC is full of strange gay, muzzie, and what seems like 80% women.

The BBC does a better job of keeping their editorializing separate from their news coverage. They also present their content less ostentatiously and in a more even tone, though that's kind of just a cultural difference between the British and the Americans

pic related is all you need to know about the BBC

But SkyNews is better than BBC and CNN

>implying western media don't manipulate through careful selection of headlines

There is better: better in presenting the relevant information with as little bias as possible.

Neither. Both are leftist outlets. Hardly objective and truthful.

why are you making it a binary option when it isn't?

>Not based NHK World

>why are you making it a binary option when it isn't?
Sup Forums does the same for gender identitiy

BBC is state funded propaganda

From what we see of the CNN over here, they're completely fucking retarded. The BBC is still beyond fucking cucked though.

BBC hates conservatives, CNN hates news

As an American I trust the BBC way more than CNN aka Communist News Network. CNN used to be good but now its just full of bullshit. Still better than MSNBC though.

I know what you mean senpai. The final straw for me was the Trayvon Martin shooting when released all of those race bait articles and stories.

I trust FOX more than I trust CNN. At least FOX has the balls to come out and say that they are "A conservative new network" unlike MSNBC and CNN. At least they will tell me when they are pissing on me rather than just calling it rain.

>it is never valid to consider subsets of systems

But they don't say that their slogan is "Fair and Balanced"