Sup Forums BTFO

What does Sup Forums think about this?

All of the problems the guy mentioned would not exist if Hitler had won so, what's his point?

wow really makes u think.
wtf.. i hate white people now.
i guess im a #cruzmissile now
h-holy shit Sup Forums btfo

>Not being iron-pilled
Fucking serbs.

Bump

It is true

Yes. Hitler could have won in 1941 by literally just staying put but chose to invade Russia instead. He was egomaniacal.

Is it bad that I unironically believe this is true?

This is correct.
I can't be proud of my heritage now, or I'm a nazi, apparently.
And I'm not even German!

no

>slavs
>anglos
>frogs
>white

God Bless

Accurate. Hitler was objectively an awful leader. Germany could have won with a better Fuhrer.

>blue pill
Doesn't make sense

>'redpilled'
Just a troll.

>Redpill
Collectivist.
>wahhh because of Hitler, my collectivism is no longer accepted to be discussed

The fact that redpill cannot free itself from collectivism mentality shows how narrowminded it all has become.

Yeah, this seems pretty accurate.
Of course, if Hitler had won the war then those problems never would've existed but his "tactics" were foolish and here we are now.

Thanks for that Ayn (((Rand)))

Agree with the character on the left. Hitler achieved greatness only to inflict even greater wounds on Germany. He's the reason Germany sucks american cock and is afraid of nationalism.

>The fact that redpill cannot free itself from collectivism mentality shows how narrowminded it all has become.

No, that's the foundational insight of the redpill. The world is shit, and if we want to make it good, we need to work together.

Even as individualists, we need to band together with those who share our interests. Hence, nationalism.

Pretty accurate.

I think Hitler had a lot of good ideas and generally had good intentions to strengthen the white race, but he was in general an idiot who's actions hurt right wing populism SEVERELY.

Individualism is a cancer to humanity. We are social animals. We need to work as teams. The more cohesive we are, the stronger we are. Individualism threatens our very existence.

>Individualism is a cancer to humanity. We are social animals. We need to work as teams. The more cohesive we are, the stronger we are. Individualism threatens our very existence.

Individualism = "NEVER WORK WITH ANYONE EVER. LIVE YOUR LIFE IN COMPLETE ISOLATION AND FORM NO ECONOMIC OR SOCIAL BONDS WITH OTHER PEOPLE OR GROUPS"

Individualism promotes the good of the individual over the good of the group.

Fucking burger.

>Fucking burger.

Enjoy your Muslims and decaf-USSR faggot.

Also, a lot of things that made the third reich ideology was hijacked from the slavs
>svastika - check
>aryans - check
>historical pride

Hitler didn't notice that the Aryans influenced the India language and gave them the sanskrit, which unironically is similar to German only in the words, that were hijacked from the slavs.

THIRD REICH USED THE SLAVIC IDEOLOGY AND IT'S THE ULTIMATE REDPILL

GERMANY IS A MEME