drugs are bad

USA
Xanax

denmark
anime

flag

cocoa, coffee, and paprika

Alcohol, coffee, nicotine

The closest thing to drug I was addicted to was soda.

God fucking damn it I'm so addicted to nicotine that merely thinking of quitting makes me feel bad

Australia
Vagina.

Cocks...

Amphetamine but I haven't touched it in maybe 3 years.

Xtc
Weed
Coke

Colombia
alcohol
coffee
pussy juice

You'd only get fatter if you quit

My favourite drug is knowledge.

This is bullshit. When I quit smoking I gained less than 5 pounds from the shift in metabolism. The "weight gain" myth comes from people overeating to compensate for their nicotine withdrawal and because you can properly taste things again.

Hiking and bicycling worked well for me as I live in a rural, forested area. Just hit the trails until I don't feel like smoking because God knows there isn't a cigarette for miles.

Cum...
Cocks...

Flag
RosComNadzor

>The "weight gain" myth comes from people overeating to compensate for their nicotine withdrawal

Yes, that's what I meant. B*nk is already fat and engages in binge eating whenever she recalls the pathetic state of her existence, and is too lazy to do any kind of physical activity.

MY FAVOURITE DRUG IS CRACK!!!!! I LOVE TO SMOKE CRACK!!! CRACK IS SO FUCKING GOOD GRRRRR ARRRGHRGRGHRGRGRG!!!! FUCKING GOOD SHIT CRACK FUCKING COCAINEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T LIKE CRACK YOU FUCKING PUSSY???!!?!? FUCK YOU!!!!!! SMOKE CRACK ALL DAY ALL NIGHT BITCH NIGGER YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IMTALKING ABUOT PUSSY!!!!! SMOKE CRACK OR DIE PUSSY!!! CRACK IS FUCKING GOOD, CRACK IS THE FUCKING BEST I FUCKING LOVE CRACK!!!!!!

Amphetamines, anything to threat ADHD in general. can get the work of 3 days out of one
would love to try one day addredall as it's famous but it's murrican so no luck

COAX

life

internet

Sup Forums

Adderall, Ritalin, or caffeine.

Straight edge

Czechia
Cocaine. Alcohol clsoe second.

WEED
where the fuck are my stoners at wtf

Fronce
anime

I thought it was in the IDF? Don't you have to be at least kinda fit for it?

>flag
>booze and weed XD

>Flag
>The Lord

I do smoke however

Coff-
Cocks...