When did you come to the realization that this board is beyond saving?

When did you come to the realization that this board is beyond saving?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/4073380/
youtube.com/watch?v=lav3Twxi-MI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when redditors like you started posting here 4 years ago

This board is an extension of Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Any more insights Jay?

the Sup Forums meta has been downhill since 'frogposting' became a sitewide thing instead of just an occasional reaction image like "feels good man".

probably should've realized the first time someone called me reddit for talking remote sanity

>when

Sup Forums posters are mostly good (at least the American ones) and contribute high-quality memes
Sup Forums posters are 100% reddit that contribute nothing but low-quality forced memes

I tell you guys this every night, It's you Amerifats who ruin this place. It's chill when you're all at work or sleeping, but as soon as 3am hits in the UK (10pm over there) the place goes to shit.

>Sup Forums posters are mostly good (at least the American ones) and contribute high-quality memes
This is what the cancer that spams stuff like capekino wants you to believe

>Mobileposters
>Gamergate
>2016 election

This website has been flooded beyond since

and here's reddit

post ur waifu :DD

This

tonight, but it should have come a lot earlier

This- gamergate, the fappening, and finally the 2016 election have forever changed this place. The niche "internet culture" Sup Forums filled was built on being something other than the mainstream and it ain't coming back. The site itself will still be up even if gook moot needs to sell it, but the apolitical dynamic of this place will never be what it once was

When Sup Forums won

archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/4073380/

What I find quite ridiculous is that there are always posters who will absolutely insist with a smug condescension that 'Sup Forums has always sucked, nothing's changed' as if the type of individual who was posting here in 2007 is absolutely the same as the newfag who is too young to remember 9/11 and cut his teeth on facebook, reddit, ifunny, & 9gag instead of the internet forums of the late 90s and early 00's.

Honestly if there is actually people that want to talk about movies and tv they should split it up.

Celebrities/e-celebrities one board
Film/tv split into old and new releases (like v) and for the new releases just have it so mods can only make the threads for the movies

3am GMT is when Australia starts waking up, yo.

People say that because nobody appreciates the version of Sup Forums they have until it gets worse. This site was never perfect; it always had problems and now we have bigger ones. That's it.

Around 2012.

When Baneposting started leaking to other boards and everyone came to Sup Forums like some sort of meme gold rush. So that's what, 2013?

>i'm still here

>Sup Forums posters are mostly good (at least the American ones) and contribute high-quality memes

>TCAP threads
>Jersey Shore threads
>Big Brother threads
>Survivor threads

Wow, what great posters!

There's literally nothing wrong with gay erotica being posted on here.

When off board/site bane cancer and Sup Forums invaded

>conveniently leaving out all the R&M threads and /got/

Ayy lmao. This board was always shit, even in 2009-10. The Sup Forums-reddit proxy war will pass, but capeshit/SW will be what kills the board.

>the strain of cancer that things in terms of "home boards" still doesn't quite get that people on Sup Forums never thought of Sup Forums as a "home board," they were simply normies, and normies have flooded the entire site.

This, I miss /film/ it was a great board!

They should have merged Sup Forums and Sup Forums for April Fools and named it capeshit. Im sure the only reason the mods didn't do it is because they think we already spend the whole year like that.

what do you got against twin peaks ya fig

This board should be renamed to /cunny/ so we can finally stop preteding to like TV.

brap

they didn't merge Sup Forums with any boards because merging Sup Forums with any board would've made it better.

Around Breaking Bad finale when the convergence of largest tourist migration came here

for me it was
>2010
Discover Sup Forums and spend all my time on Sup Forums
>2012
Probably on Sup Forums now and everyone is saying ">2012 still doing ______"
>2013
/vg/ and a bit of everything else
>2014
mostly go on Sup Forums now
>2017
Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums

Sup Forums was merged with Sup Forums though

Yes, it's /pol that forces memes. Not stupid Sup Forums crossboarder shit like Cat in the Hat. That wasn't forced at all.

is this the easiest board to force a meme on?

I have screenshots of my comp at home where Sup Forums's catalog is only BLACKED, Cunny, Dubs and Pepe threads for more than 5 rows and that was years ago

after how hard the gang tried to force the alien wheat thing im not so sure anymore

Sup Forums was merged with Sup Forums and became /mtv/. It happened later in the day and you barely fucking noticed it because Sup Forums's meme game is weak.

Yea the daily 9 tom brady threads are definitely high quality meme output at least the euro's keep it to one or two threads.

It is. Just look at galaxy far far away.

>>/mtv/

>at least the euro's keep it to one or two threads.

LOL

>for me it's, [some random soccer team/player]
>5 shitty song threads when a big team ties
>TSUUUUU
>5 Messi threads at once
>APOLOGIZE
>generals about individual teams ffs

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Euro Sup Forums is even worse than American

Years ago, newfag.
Enjoy the ride

>that colbert pic

Me on the bottom center

The SECOND that baneposting started.

A lot of us knew back then that this board would get subsumed in an ocean of memes. There was one thread I wish I had saved that was completely devoid of memes and involved true introspective discussion on the state of this board and how it's quality has steadily declined and was approaching the point of no return.

This was in 2012.

youtube.com/watch?v=lav3Twxi-MI

>143 threads hidden
>can't make new threads because of rangeban
I guess this site is going the SA route.

When America was openly invited to come here from reddit.
All they care about is identity politics