Bill Nye Saved My World

It's not FOR YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk
haaretz.com/israel-news/business/.premium-1.638160
youtu.be/7ouVmVXwXnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>one of the greatest minds in the world

Dude please privatize my health care also education is a liberal conspiracy to take our guns lmao

More like:

Bill Nye Destroys the Western world

Ammirite?

Cuz his sex junk is so OH OH OH much more than either OR OH OH

Don't be such a BIGOT

Oh fuck I didn't expect to get this angry.

i hope this is one of those Sup Forums false flags

SCIENCE

>I made a new thread

He's an actor and a failed comedian.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk

>dude I can't get a date because the jews are giving girls unrealistic expectations why won't they date nice guys like me lmao

literally redit

Please return to reddit

fuck straight white cis males

haaretz.com/israel-news/business/.premium-1.638160

>It's an Israeli company

Science was a mistake.

>dating girls
*titters*

Global warming will kill most of them.

>I love science when it validates me

>"""""""""science""""""""""

>global warming will send most of them flooding into Europe and America as "climate refugees"
ftfy

get out you disgusting cis scum
Boys dating girls is wrong, SCIENCE says so.
Everyone should just fuck indiscriminately

>gender is now a hobby

multiple genders are still real to me, dammit.

haha! we're really showing those kikes! #maga!

>bashfultransboi
Every day we stray further from God

This can' t be real

>episode 9
>first episode they watched
Is this person mentally ill? Who doesn't start from the beginning??

>"Bill saved my world by attempting to validate my mental illness"

imagine someone being so useless that they cling on to their gender identity like its the only thing they have

>It's not FOR YOU.

Oh I see, it's for the 0.01% who are trans?

Nah who are you kidding? It's for the vast majority of lefties who aren't 100% SJW. It's another purity test, another false dichotomy where you either uncritically accept all the garbage they throw at you, or you're a nazi.

Here's a brain teaser for you:

If the grand "scientific" part of the argument is that because it exists, it's natural; because there's nothing wrong with wanting to be another gender, it's ok to use surgery and hormones to be what you want, how come we don't chop the limbs off people who want to be handicapped?

Think about it. Kids are born with genetic malfunctions that cause them to be limbless. This is exactly how they want you to believe the existence of genetic chromosomal mutations means there's no such thing as gender. So it must also be true you're not "supposed" to have four functioning limbs.

If someone is "transabled", it's not just a mental illness problem, because "homosexuality used to be too, and transgenderism used to be too".

Why shouldn't you be allowed some simple procedures to cut your own legs off if you identify as wheelchair bound?

>someone repeated my self delusional lies back to me
purge when?

"gender is determined by your chromosomes" - Bill Nye

They're transgender, they're obviously batshit nuts

Sup Forums - Triggered: The Board

who gives a shit if some retard cuts his arm off

Come on, this is obviously satirical

right?

?

Somehow that line made me realize their delusion moreso than the "I'm trans" line.

WOW SHITLORD WHO SAYS EPISODE 1 IS THE BEGINNING CHECK YOUR COUNT PRIVILEGE

Or something along those lines

"we're here for the job interview senpai"

>George Soros buys 30% of Netflix

>Gets shitted up with retarded sjw crap

>Horror and Sci-Fi catalogue still fucking barren of a big back log of movies

Thanks Obama.

haha big black log

OH LOOK. A REDDIT SCREENCAP.
Maybe we could talk about Sup Forums instead ?

You know, make memes on Sup Forums, not on reddit ?

That reddit post is a blatant Sup Forums fun poster.

Daily reminder that the people that unironically think in terms of words like "Sup Forumstard" sound like this: youtu.be/7ouVmVXwXnc

Next time you read some autistic incoherent garbage like "Y'ALL TOXIC BLUMPFKIN THE_DONALD POLTARD INTOLERSNT TOXIC ZRGRUMPF SNOWFLAKE" just imagine that effeminate pathetic voice mumbling it over a computer monitor angrily.
You're welcome sweetie :)

No fucking shit, Sup Forums has been sold out since ages ago and you should only still be here because it's larger in numbers. When the time comes you know where to go.

>some random guy who got a B.S in engineering, worked for a couple of as a low level engineer and moved on to become a full time actor

That's what's in my wife right now

>privatize my health care
Yes please.
i want inexpensive quality healthcare.

(((social science))) is not real science.

>all nye viral threads being destroyed.
ruh oh

Sex isn't a spectrum

Male
Female
Super duper rare physical birth defect

All 3 are separate entities

>Still on the Le Trump meme

You're about 3 months too late.

This person is obsessed with their sexuality because they found a group of people online who only care about them because of their sexuality. They've fully bought into the idea that overt sexuality is the new black, and only consume media that conforms to this idea. They don't care about the rest of the show, only what they have to say about sex

Trannies should die desu.

It is "gender" now

>If you discuss TV shows on Sup Forums you are triggered

Hmmm.

>privatize healthcare
You mean like in Switzerland? The best healthcare system in the world.
Really cheap and no waiting lines.

do i have to get netflix to watch this

keked. Not surprised tbqhwyfamalam

Do you know what a torrent is?

wtf is "T 1/8"

I don't get how people aren't triggered by this. This show is probably the worst sjw shit I've ever seen

>all these altright babies not believin' in dem evil devil science

Off yourselves.

Aperture?

I think op meant it's not intended for adults but for 10-14yo's to watch in the classroom

...can I ask...why would one even watch a show about the pseudoscience of cross dressers in the first place?

>greatest minds in the world

Nobody actually believes this right?

Nye said sex is a spectrum

He didn't use science to prove shit

Isn't it Alt-Right babies complaining about science denier Bill Nye?

Trans "science" is as comical as "intelligent design"

>"everyone to the right of me is alt-right!"
you're a class-s moron

Nye is also a good goy

>not wanting a dick and a cunt and tits all in the same body
you're a dinosaur pal

Daily reminder that people who unironically post on Sup Forums look like this

>Really cheap

Good one.

I watched it.

You should too.

It was hilarious.

This shit is full blown God's Not Dead tier retardation.

The distinction between gender and sex is the distinction between socially and culturally created roles on the one side (gender) and the biological categories of male/female on the other side (sex). Gender is a constructed series of roles probably growing out of how the different sexes needed to act in a tribal setting. Given that in a hunter-gatherer tribe a female often has a baby on her hip to feed it and therefor cannot really hunt, she is typically given the role of gathering food and herbs for the tribe. There are other more specific examples of the way females and males must live differently in such tribes, due to their physiological differences and the fact that females are the ones that must give birth. Gender roles, such as they are, likely sprang from this natural, near-animalistic system. I say male and female, because gender is not really something these tribes exhibit.Gender exists in the same way money exists. It's a very useful humanwide fabrication for large societies, an abstraction of something culturally important- with money, it is trade value. With gender, it is one's societal role.
I would think the current explosion of gender expression in the west as equally "valid" as whatever cultural or societal shift led to, say, the two-spirits of the hopi, or the hijra of pakistan. There are other examples of societies that remove themselves from the rigid gender dichotomy that most hold to, for one reason or another. Often third-genders become a class of people that deal with a specific role or job. There are other ways of dealing with that societal need, of course, this is just one adaptation of many possible. But it is one. This specific explosion if I had to guess is a response to loosening of the "gender role", meaning that gender doesn't actually MEAN much anymore. Less rigidity.I haven't really read enough of the relevant literature to speak on the subject of transgender folk specifically.

>dare I say
7/10 almost believed it was a genuine post

are you inplying that anyone here even watched a single episode? several clips were posted online that told you everything you needed to know

>>not wanting a dick and a cunt and tits all in the same body

Just the one? Open your fucking mind dude.

I'm getting double 11" dicks and three tits and I'll put the cunt in my armpit.

The idea is genitals and gender are now two independent concepts. So the next time you need to fill in a form that asks for your Sex, you need to write "penis" instead of "man". If gender, "fa'afafine" is now an option.

autism

Nope.

>gender is a social construct

No, it arises from human instincts. We're fucking hard wired for these things.
Why do you retards commit the blank slate fallacy ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

You believe in pseudoscience.

Gender is tied to sex and vice versa. You would think that after generations of a specific task being gender specific, it would lead to the promotion of genetic traits in the same sex. Like males being give the hunter roles which lead to males that are stronger and faster being ideal mates and those traits being passed to their offspring. To completely separate is about as idiotic as it is ignorant.

Just so we are clear, in 2017, we have split sex into sex (biological), gender (social) and sexuality (attraction). It is fucking insane. The worst part is goys like Bill using these terms interchangeably. They are not.

filled out a government form the other day, and it asked for gender. the options were Male and Female. those are terms for sex, not gender. therefore sex and gender are still synonymous by classification standards.

If you are swiss it is really cheap.
There are also no waiting lines. The doctors wait on YOU.

Taxes are also low there.
Based free market switzerland.

>44222222226.jpg
>he's back

Gender is not a social construct.

Why do you believe human instincts are somehow socially constructed?
my fuck you people are dumb

that exists, senpai. People choose to lose limbs. Its a thing and there is surgery to remove the part

>it arises from human instincts
So? It's a social construct arises from "human instincts".

>FOR YOU

Hivemind

>Why do you believe human instincts are somehow socially constructed?
Nice straw man.

Then it's not a social construct.
It's a instinctual construct.
People act the way they do because they're hardwired to do so. Culture can only influence this a little bit.

I would think someone who had watched science shows "since the womb" would at least know bajillion is not a real number

Gender has ties to social construct at the being of tribalism. Over generations, it has become tied to genetics due to breeding. Right now people are trying to separate the two again and undo thousands upon thousands years of evolution.