Your Country

>Your Country
>Do your federal level politicians have to serve in mandatory gay pride marches?

Canada
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How are they mandatory?

Wonder if Jag will visit a mosque?

fine, obligatory

we're even bringing in world leaders into the fold including ireland's PM

not without his kirpan

They’re only obligatory in the sense that doing so gets them lots of votes. Clearly people in Canada have no problems with fags, except for the muzzies maybe.

Are you a muzzie OP?

Canada
Yes being a fag is our greatest value as Canadians

nah, i just shitpost and contribute to the Canada hate meme whenever I can.

Something about canada just triggers everyone and I find delight in it.

t. Mehmet

>tfw you live in a university town and every now and again see super cute first/second year lesbians kissing
OH GOD MY DICK. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. THIS SHIT HAPPENS IN PUBLIC. IT'S NOT FAIR.

he's sikh. completely different religion. Christians have way more in common with muslims.

>IT'S NOT FAIR.
what's not fair? btw nice numbers.

>what's not fair?
It's not me kissing those nubile qts.

Yes but it called Victory Day parade.

MOMMY

AX KAKAYA NYASHA
Haven't heard of her for a while

B R O S
R
O
S

Sikhs are unironically bros except Jagmeet considering he's a legitimate terrorist sympathizer. HATE pakis though.

He is so fudging delicious, dear lord
>tfw no Sikh bf

They're not lesbians, they're sluts trying to get dudes' dicks up. Real lesbians are horrifying to look upon.

This was at like 9am and it was at the street corner while they were waiting to cross. You didn't see the way they were looking at each other. I did because I'm a pervert.

whatever happened to decency?

Everyone realized degeneracy is more fun.

>tfw we will never have a Muslim Prime Minister because of this

Feels good man.

almost all muslim politicians in the west go to pride parades & support LGBT rights. naheed nenshi, sadiq khan, keith ellison, they are all super pro-gay

>mandatory
>how?
>fine, complementary
>actualy just classic political PR

kek, those alt-right fuckers are all the same, come through the door screaming race war, but as soon as anyone puts them under the slightest scrutiny, their whole rationale falls apart

I thought that showing on public without a turban was considered disgraceful among sikhs

>implying it isn't over compensation.

>be a Muslim who wants to kill homosexuals
>start sucking benis in order to fool the heathens into thinking you're progressive

>heathens
It's pronounced kafir, leaf.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

That's not it. Left politicians often visit mosques but he's Sikh.

I'm actually from a Muslim background. I've noticed that trend but it doesn't reflect much among the actual Muslim population.

It's more like a concession to left-wing politics, since Muslims in the west tend to identify with left-wing parties despite it being a very conservative community. Honestly, Muslims would be largely right-wing if it weren't for Nativism and conservatism in the west being Christian-centric.

>we're even bringing in world leaders into the fold including ireland's PM
Ireland's PM is literally gay though you mong.

Harper stayed in power as long as he did in large part by mobilizing conservative immigrants

Every politician hates gay but pretend to like them

Sikhs don't take issues with muslims per se.
They have muslims who wrote verses for their religious book and their first guru visitted mecca.

Their aversion to Muslims is more due to the historical events of partition and the mughal empire. but they don't actually hae a problem with muslims in themselves.

There's literally nothing wrong with being gay