French undercover aid of rogue general sparks protests

HOLY SHIT

>Confirmation of a French military presence in Libya caused outrage in the restive country. Hundreds of Islamist supporters and the UN-backed unity government accused Paris of backing a powerful militia commander who challenges both groups.

>The anger in Libya sparked after it was revealed that Paris is helping the troops of Khalifa Haftar, a powerful military commander challenging the Libyan government.

>The military cooperation was exposed to the public by the deaths of three French Special Forces troops, who died in a helicopter crash along with several Haftar men near Benghazi, when the aircraft was allegedly shot down by a militia group opposing the commander.

They had special fucking troops on the ground this whole fucking time undermining the already unstable Libyan govt. In other words, they were literally assisting a warlord with treason.

The little sympathy I had for Nice has now dissipated entirely.

rt.com/news/352460-protests-libya-french-involvement/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/isis-vote-mission-iraq-syria-1.3481607
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/755387694939766784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Libya
who cares

>who cares
Literally France :^)
>undermine an unstable govt in an incredibly unstable country
>cry terrorism
You know oyur country is cucked when you can't even successfully run covert ops in a failed state

>The cunt actions of the cunt government has anything to do with civilians.

Why do western governments like sending people with guns to the middle East and then get mad when different people with guns come back?

What's wrong with that Frenchman's eyes?

>Libya
>who cares

The more unstable Libya is, the more refugees come over.

>france
>fucking around in africa

color me surprised; those fuggers are doing a lot of cladestine shit in afrikka or at least allowing it to happen for their own benefit.

Gaddafi gave Sarkozy money for his presidential campaign and the Frenchies couldn't just let it slip out to the public. Frenchies are like the old, ruthless absolutistic monarchy

>What do you mean the government elected by the people represents the people?!

Hello, Mr. Taliban. Why don't you go out and kill some white children? It fits your logical, or rather illogical, pattern perfectly.

>The little sympathy I had for Nice has now dissipated entirely.

Yeah because it is known that we debated during weeks and had a vote to launch black ops on Lybia.
We did not even have a word to say when BHL and Sarkozy destroyed Lybia.

There are people on this board right now that have no idea of heavy French involvement in North Africa and the mid east from 2011 on.

wew

Hope to see the motherfucker hanged in my lifetime, the most cancerous politician we have since Mitterand.

Not knowing that the french have been killing Islamic shits in Africa for decades, and not knowing they been on a killing spree since 2011.

Right ? I mean, the French people are such assholes, I mean, this whole "yes" campaign for the Lybian black ops referendum was soooo racist.

You are not a real country if you don't do that kind of black ops.

You bought this fresh wave of terrorism on yourself by getting involved in the affairs of your former colony.
They have every right to feel resentful and retaliate

>The EU is not the Fourth German Reich but the Fourth Napoleonic Empire.
>Everyone blames Germoney instead

Who knew France was still capable of such duplicitous dealings?

>The French way of doing black ops is crashing a helicopter that kills three of it's special forces

You only needed one in the wreckage, retard.

It was a part of the plan.

Certainly begs the fucking question, doesn't it? And now that we are running a training mission, and the necessary concurrent financing of 'rebels', does that mean the government is now supporting these types with my tax dollars?

cbc.ca/news/politics/isis-vote-mission-iraq-syria-1.3481607

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/755387694939766784

I honestly would like to know.

It has to do with a certain type of people that keep pushing interventions for a certain allies if you see what I mean.

>The little sympathy I had for Nice has now dissipated entirely.
Why exactly? The current libyan government is only there because the rightful ruler was assassinated. And the guy in Nice was Tunisian who supported a group that murders far more innocents daily than any western government.

At least you can say you have certaintly started the fire.

t. Mohammad 'put another shrimp on the' Akbarbecue

Libya wasnt a French colony, it was Italian

Whatever, Leb.
Darkies have proven time and again that independence and self-governance doesn't work for them. Your only complaint should be that it's the Frenchies and not a more competent nation.