Is there anything more redneck than 'you're 18 now you're on your own good luck'. Why do parents do that shit?

Is there anything more redneck than 'you're 18 now you're on your own good luck'. Why do parents do that shit?

Bc that's how they were raised

t. 18 year old

Is there anything worse than parents who have produced an 18-year-old incapable of making decisions and taking responsibility for themselves?

they make children like they buy toys, fun for the first few weeks, then you wanna throw it into the trash but it was new and expensive so you feel bad, and after some time it starts to clutter and you get rid of it
breeders are cancer

This. OP is probably a NEET manchild.

Because the ones who kept relying on daddy well into their 20's end up whoring themselves for fun for most of their lives.

Good thing cockroaches lay eggs so they don't have to deal with raising anyone

>>proud to be wageslave :^)
good goy

10/10

REKT

>wageslave
only leftists would be proud to be a NEET. please euthanize yourself

>Tfw 24 years old and overprotective parents.
>Don't have a proper education to earn enough at a job to live on my own.

Abstract kind of struggle because i feel like a bird in a golden cage, seriously thinking of flipping burgers just to get the hell out of here.

>americucks only have the wagecuck or neetrash option

start your own business you fucking sperg

It's because the parents can barely take care of themselves. A normal parent may say ok you are 18 now, what's your plan it's time for you to fly. Let's get you set up in your own place etc.

They will help them if not financially, advise them how to do it. Because let's be honest you dont' know how to get your own place at 18. Those are skills you've never needed to have.

>defending NEETs
>7.4 billion in the world, expects each one to have a business
you don't need to own a business to be a productive member of society

>check flag
not even surprised.

Kicking out kids at 18 is the final and best thing you can do for your kids.

>18
>Brain not even fully fucking developed

>"Okay kid, you're at [abstract age] now, it's time to teach you a misguided lesson!

I wish they had done that to me instead of letting me sit around the house and become a 31 year old neet.

See, there are people that deserve it. I was one of them. I needed that shit and didn't get it.

You have to have state provided benefits to be a neet.

Yours is providing lead at +2000ft/sec

If you were raised right, you wouldn't even need to be told that. What self respecting person would willing give up the prospect of privacy and the chance to live life on your own terms?

Same reason parents beat their children with sticks
They are drooling morons who can't think outside of the way they themselves were raised

Speak for yourself. Mom made me leave at 17 and I didn't die and am doing quite well 10 years later, compared to 90% of my peers.

Yes, voting Donald Trump.

When I graduated high school I had two options:

1. Get a job, you can stay at home but we aren't going to pay any of your bills.

2. Go to college and we will pay.

I chose 1.

>kick kid out of house at 18

White trash/nigger approach:
>I ain't gotta do shit now, I'm still gonna claim them on my taxes too!

Responsible white parenting approach:
>continue to guide and advise them through life until your death

wish i wouldve been told that.
now im 27 and losing the house i was born in since my parents both died.
probably go live in a car until it doesnt move anymore. then just go live in the woods until i die

OP it's not like in Malta wherein you stay with your parents until you marry. And anyway, it's not as if all 18 year olds are given the boot immediately on their birthday.

In reality, most 'rednecks' would probably have their extended family living with them for financial reasons as well as living in a rural area (and therefore possibly tied to agriculture).

OP you sound like a ħamallu who is trying to justify his NEET existence.

My parents kicked me out at 18 and I thank them for it now. It was tough for a while but now i've got fantastic credit, a fantastic girlfriend who lives with me. I scored a beautiful townhome. I have a stable and decent paying job.

It's pretty great.

>be 19 year old me
>get opportunity to move to Asia (perhaps permanently)
>parents ecstatic to see me go
>exchange awkward hugs and vague goodbyes at the airport
It sucks being brown.

I hadn't thought of life like that. My parents kicked me out for smoking weed (So fucking dumb) when I was 18. Now I'm Nineteen and I pay my own way with a weekly $50 from my Dad. I am finding it kinda shit living on my own. But on the whole I'm glad I live out of home.

Anyway can you tell me more about you struggle?

Cheers

Out of interest, what do you do now user?

shitposting on Sup Forums

Because humans need to overcome things or they rot. They dont want a useless millennial cuck as a child.

This is why you teach kids about adult life as soon as possible.
>having both a mother and father (who is a strong male role model)
>socialization
>respect
>order
>constant distinction between right and wrong and discussions of why it is so (as opposed it 'it's so because I say so')
>cleanliness
>chores
>cooking
>cleaning
>how to drive
>hard work
>getting over bullshit
>how to handle other people's bullshit/bad attitudes
>basic finance of daily living (how to maintain a checking account, credit cards, loans)
>how to be thrifty and conserve your money
>how to save money
>getting them a paying job as soon as they are old enough to legally do so, ideally earlier if there are family/friends that can offer them a part time job and treat them just like any other employee
>how to take care of your body
>how to take care of children (though of course you help them more as soon as they have them)
>the importance of choices and consequences, and how most of the world has no sympathy for strangers
>the importance of showing strength of character at all times
>not caving to peer pressure
>critical thinking
Most of these must be well demonstrated to get the point across.
It's helpful to point these out in others, including strangers.
When they make statements about the world you have to be ready to tell them when they're on the right path or explain to them why they are not.
When they ask questions, you need to give them solid answers and not just wave it off or bullshit them because you're annoyed by your own children.

These are serious responsibilities that a great many parents fail on.
And that is why their children hit adulthood as worthless sacks of human refuse who will often cease to mature because 'I'm adult now, that means I'm done chaning'.

> be 19 year old me
> get job in another state
> parents are like good gtfo bye
l-least I'm close by

I kind of wish my parents had. I've missed life lessons because they're too supportive.

You don't need a fully developed brain to get a fucking job and get the fuck out of the house.

N u still a slave.

and yet here you are

>not living with parents to save $15K+ a year on living expenses

Have fun in the $3000 flat m8

Hue bringing the bantz

Mate, you're a grown ass man that can't take care of himself. Sad!

If only it was restricted to rednecks. People all over the US do this idiotic thing.

You rarely see wealthy people do this to their children. Instead, they use their wealth to jump start the future for the children, and those children go on to become wealthy themselves and continue the cycle.

>pay my own way
>$200 a month from Dad

Pick one, faggot.

woah, my parents actually did that shit

Also, many redneck families discourage their children from leaving the home at age 18 because they rely on the kids for cheap labor and become responsible for the raising of the younger kids (which they keep having to ensure they remain on welfare).

And many rednecks are just paranoid and crazy as fuck and don't want the kids to go into the "outside world" where they may come back with crazy ideas to corrupt the younger children.

> 15k a year for housing in your 20s

You're either retarded or incapable of having roommates because you're so insufferable.

It's because of how much wealth existed after WW2. People got used to this being a feasible lifestyle. People are slow to react to changes on the macro scale so they are continuing to do this even when it is becoming less viable.

Austrian in for the Olympics?

Idk mane. White parents are delusional AF sometimes.

I smoked weed and automatically I was Satan himself. I didn't realize that's why at 17 I had to be on my own.

Being demonized for find pain relief in a plant has been then most hurtful thing ever. And my mother has the audacity to say shit like "well I voted for prop #xxx to legalize it"

Well its 2016 and in 2001 you really hurt my feelings.

They just wanted you out of the house, the weed was only an excuse.

The meme: so that children can gain independence as adults now rather than being made weak by dependence on parents

The truth: the baby boomers sucked dry all the money and allowed johnny foreigners in so much to the point that living expensive are so high and wages so low for their children that they can't afford to leave home at 18 without being poorfags with no chance of making savings/saving for mortgages. Then when the children are forced to live at home to save, the boomer cockroaches moan that the children should be doing the above.

Well rent is $150 a week, plus phone/Internet/Motorcycle and aforementioned weed. I earn Aprox $350 a week. I'm not saying the $50 doesn't help, in fact its incredibly helpful. But this is the first real extended stay away from family and "Home". That at least is quite hard sometimes.

Most people on this site were raised by GenX, not boomers.

t. leech neet
>w-wagecuck!

I think that's why my folks did it to me.

It either makes or brakes you.

Like how the best way to learn to swim is to be thrown in the water and left to make it yourself.

t. left my home at 19 and failed miserably to return after 6 years

Is there anything sadder than searching out obscure proxies to use while incoherently shitposting on Sup Forums?

This.

I'm pretty redneck but my parents never did me like that, I still live at home and I intend on inheriting this property when my mom dies.

moving out the house and moving away for work is modern bullshit they coerce us into doing so we keep the machinery of capitalism going. in the old days families stayed together locally and formed clans.

>why don't you move to the city for school and work don't you want to be rich and successful??
no. I just want to live and die a simple life.
>don't blame capitalism cause you have no ambition, don't you want society to progress??
90% of everybody in human history has no ambition. we just want food, shelter and love. capitalism is a deracinating agent and where ever it thrives the white birth rate declines. I don't want progress if it means mongrelization, fuck all of you.

Because rednecks value independence and self reliance. On your own also means we'll help you out along the way, but you gotta learn to take a few lumps.

Percent kicking you out or not if your 20 and you haven't moved out your a fucking pussy.

Here's how parent should get their kids prepared for life.

At 16 they should make their kids get a job, like a weekend job or failing that at least make them work over the summer. Make them pay board. Doesn't have to be a lot but at least 25% of their wage. You could save this to give them when they move out or not if you wanna keep it.

At 18 they're either to college/uni or getting a job and another place to live.if they're not college/uni bound give them a max 6 months deadline to sort their shit out. Help them with the process of finding a place but don't do it for them. If this fails at 6 months completely cut them of from luxuries in the house. It's unlikely that you're actually gonna kick your.kid in he streets but they're sure as shit gonna pay their own way. They need to pay similar board to whaT rent would be.

If they're 24 and still at home consider very late term abortion.

Finding a decent job and an affordable apartment/house isn't possible for a lot of 18 year olds. I wonder (((who))) might be responsible and would want to keep it like that?

I still live with my parents but I pay all my own bills and rent. Converted the garage to a nice little room. Save a bunch of money not having to pay the typical rent rates around here.

No way in hell am I moving out on my own in California. Every place is over priced and in a shit hole. I need at least 2 other room mates. The 110 and 10 freeway entrances are nearby too. The fuck would I want to move away further, or to a shitty neighborhood? I could move out if state but I like my job and a the stuff there is to do around here.

Shill, please...

Parents do that because sheltered kids become shit-tier adults.

Actually I do live in Malta.. Photo related.

I'm not sure that's redneck as much as it is Absolute Nuclear Family style parenting that's a kind of Anglo-American tradition, or was.

My family isn't particularly rural redneck, more suburban and centrist, but they've practiced the kick-out-at-18 thing for at least four generations and none of us is poor or absolutely unsuccessful. Some went to college, some joined the armed forces, others went to learn trades, start businesses, etc. What none of us did was move back home or sponge off a significant other. Independence and self-reliance are the keystones to success in our society.

Mexit when?

I have that bandana. I got it the week they banned the flag in the states.

>Why do parents do that shit?

>"I want teenage adolescence to last into my 30s!!!!"

Right now the teenage years are already dragged out into the early 20s in some instances. Throw in the boomerang effect and it makes it unbearable. It's like western society is doing everything possible to make having kids as unappealing as possible.Your parents don't want to support you forever. Also they're probably tired of cleaning up after you and want to spend their free time screwing and dining out and not having to listen to your never-ending requests for bullshit.

t. A father with adult children.

terdaw ikollok u taplika mal mcdonalds lahjar

Its actually good for you in a long run, ive moved to high school dorm when i was 14y old, started working while going to uni when i was 18y old so i can live alone in apartment ( fuck dorms, they are fun for a while but it gets to noisy ). Now im 23 and im working for ~15$/h which is almost triple the average Croatian pay.
Doubt i would be in this position if i stayed living with mommy and daddy.

Insufferable mother's boy. It's been my experience that 99/100 useless shitflint adult males are a product of being mothered to death and never guided to independence by a strong father figure. Most likely that user is the product of a single mother household or a fop father with a beard wife who never taught him to be a man.

I have four children, one of whom has already moved out at 17 to attend college on scholarship. That doesn't happen when mommy has all the say, she never wants babies to leave the nest early.

Because the US economy was strong enough that even min wage jobs would afford one a car, a house and food. Thus, not many people worried that their children couldn't make it like people in other countries.

27 yo living in the same house as my mum here

it's not hers my dad left it in both our names, just waiting until she leaves first. First to leave loses the house kek

Paying zero rent and working full time, am i living the dream?

>95% of the world's wealth controlled by 1%
> expects everyone to have a job

Kys thx

Way to take responsibility there bud. Clearly it's the world's loss you were breastfed into your 20s.

Go ahead and total up the average expenses of an adult, then compare that to an 18 year old's average income. You'll be shocked to find out that almost all 18 year olds will fall below the poverty line and that the cost of living is not that of the 1970s, get with the times you braindead fuck.

Our grandparents used to marry at 15 and have a job since 14 ,you fucking useless subhuman NEET inferior faggots that play LoL and live other people's backs.
Eat shit and die,you waste my oxygen.

>moved out at 17
Who will be back in four years with no job, just as most are. Surely your kids are some kind of special though, seeing as you had to come on Sup Forums of all places to gloat about their non-accomplishments.

They were communists you dumb slav. Every cunt had a job.

>average expenses of an adult
18 year olds aren't average adults. I could have relatively easily lived by myself out of high school. It would have sucked, but I could have done it.

18y old doesnt spend nearly as adult does, it may be pain in the ass for couple of years but its biggest lesson youll learn unless you want to be a cashier whole life.
>average
>average
>average
You should try to be above average

>They were communists you dumb slav. Every cunt had a job.
They killed and raped communists you dumb WE WUZ AUSTRALINS N SHIET.
But the West betrayed their own word at Yalta Pact and sold us out to the commies.

>You should try to be above average
Unrealistic expectations given the reality of humans, most of which are not above average. It's a cute, bordering on utopian vision that if everyone "pulls themselves up by the bootstraps", they'll make it. Somebody is going to have to work the menial jobs, not everyone gets to wal out of high school and is in line to be a CEO. no matter how hard they try. Unrealistic expectations will continuously lead back to here. We live in a culture that damn near demands people enroll in college, which they do at alarming rates. How is higher education working out for millennials?

Unlikely since he's going for engineering. But do please continue flouting your NEET superiority on our vietnamese cartoon cut-out board. How dare normies with children invade? We've been here longer than you faggot.

>Unlikely since he's going for engineering.
As well as tens of millions of Changs and Pajeets, let alone the overabundance in America. There it is folks, the delusion at large.

>my kid's different, he's going to make it

You're clearly young and optimistic, cherish that, when Timmy comes home and tells you he didn't get the internship, co-op and he hasn't heard back from his best prospects, you tell him to just "get you shit together and work harder", it'll really help him put things in perspective.

NEETs are subhuman trash btw, I work six days a week at multiple jobs, but enjoy your pitiful character attacks, that's much easier than accepting economic and social realities.

What's going on there anyway ?

Well I live with my Mum and pay for half the expenses. Moving out would only mean we would both be living alone, not to mention paying two rents/not splitting mortgage. What's the point in complying with social norms when there are no advantages to be gained?

Americans are one of the most indebted people of the world because of this thinking. Thinking extremely young people know how to care of themselves, much less their money puts them neck deep in college and house debt.

>Somebody is going to have to work the menial jobs, not everyone gets to wal out of high school and is in line to be a CEO.
Yeah those that didnt try hard enough will work menial jobs, those that were breastfeed till 25 will work those jobs because it will be too late for anything else.
>We live in a culture that damn near demands people enroll in college, which they do at alarming rates. How is higher education working out for millennials?
Exactly opposite, work expirience is becoming much more important than college education. Also what stops you from working part time while youre on college?

Problem is people are crying how there is no jobs and keep on sitting on their asses waiting for miracle to happen and land a CEO position while refusing lower menial jobs.
As i said I worked for 4$/h when i started working with 18 years, 5 years later im on 15$/h, all while i was going to college ( yeah i flunked some years because of work but ive learned much more from working than i did from college, its just piece of paper at the end ). Got 1 more year to go and then i can choose to stay in Croatia working ~20$/h or move practicly anywhere ( was looking for some jobs and im pretty much overqualified for all of them, for instance i found job in London for 100.000$ yearly which i could do with eyes closed ).

>Is there anything more redneck than 'you're 18 now you're on your own good luck'. Why do parents do that shit?
I'll tell you who doesn't do that. The jews. They pay for expenses, higher education, and only disown their children if they make choices that won't increase their earning potential. Then they continue to accumulate wealth over generations.

If you kick your kids out at 18 you are contributing to the extinction of the white race.

>Yeah those that didnt try hard enough will work menial jobs, those that were breastfeed till 25 will work those jobs because it will be too late for anything else.
From someone who missed the point entirely. It's not a matter of working hard, it's that there are limited seats at the table. A few were bound for those seats, telling everyone they can get there borders on abusive if not counter-productive.

>Exactly opposite, work expirience is becoming much more important than college education. Also what stops you from working part time while youre on college?
While many jobs that offer a respectable income do require it or will frown upon the absence of it, you even admit you're going and you're not even an American resident, seems like I hit the nail right on the fucking head and you simply dismiss it.

I don't give a damn about your anecdotal experience, we're talking trends here, not your future plans, of which, will likely fall through.