>obsolete and arbitrary IMPERIAL system

Impractical and dumb METRIC system

>impractical
name one real life example when metric is worse than imperial

Measuring height.

>implying 6ft2&53/64in is better than 190cm

>a retarded country using a retarded measurement system
canada needs to be nuked

Pretty much everything I can imagine to be honest.
>Why yes barkeep that'll be 568ml of ale for me please

>ordering alcohol using measurements
are you retarded?

"Hey guys I'm 1.88 meters tall"

Piss off Zhang adults are talking

>nautical mile
>stone
I dont think britain has much say in what systems for measurement are good or bad with systems this fucking atrocious

Normal people say "I'll have a pint" instead of the retarded "I'll have 568ml of beer please"

isn't alcohol haram, ahmed? do i have to call in the sharia police?

and down here we say "can i get a schooner/shot/glass of" whatever, still not using the retarded imperijew system.

>calling the imperial system Jewish

weak b8

top mem, jewrat

>Nautical mile
Very useful unit and ironically not far from the the original definition of a metre, albeit I can see why non-countries like Sweden would take issue

so how many British gallons go into an American gallon again?

>Normal people say "I'll have a pint"
No, they ask for a schooner of VB or whatever is on tap.

That is how a normal person talks

Yes, people of the civilized world say "a pint" irrelevant non-countries like yours can do whatever you want

>>not very far from the definition of the meter
Ah yes, the infamous 1852 meter system, not derived from 60 base of the babylonians or the 10 base of the french... but from where could this system come from? And you know, fuck using radians too, no those greeks haha too stupid at math, we will use some retarded bogshit roman system with a completely irellevant base derived from the north pole by some dutchmans calculations with position in relation to our current position with the difference calculated in latitude cooridnates.
But of course, the anglo must be right because this is a way more coherent system that just using 10 as a base

@82057455
hahaha, excellent mene
(pol) sure has teach you well

I'm too tired to go through all of this but metric isn't French (and imperial isn't British) and base 10 isn't the most efficient base.
The nautical mile is extremely useful in navigation which is why it's still used in SI. It's any given metric system that has to attempt to conform to the real world, not the other way round.

>>nautical mile is extremely useful and is an efficient SI
t. Ben 52, dockworker never went to secondary school

metric system lul

>Drinking alcohol

kys

ordering a pint of ale seems so comfy, actually the only time I wish we had some customary units
here we just order "a beer", which is 0,5 l of beer

>i am 5 sticks inches tall

>I'm 5'7'' and half and 3 quarters of a mile and 1/564 of a nood
>I'm 1,72m
LMAO

What's wrong with that?

>he unironically asks for 2/3 of a pint

Since when CANADA uses that aberration of a measuring system? Are the Québécois the only based Canadians?

Why would a dock worker need to use nautical miles, fisherman would be a better term