Be arguably one of the top comedians in the world

>be arguably one of the top comedians in the world
>rich
>marry nasty fat negress
>she makes you get rid of your dog
>she makes you get rid of your drums
>makes you get rid of everything you love

How the fuck did he get this cucked. This is the guy who said women sometimes need to get hit.

I feel a divorce in the future, and him becoming a shallow husk of what he used to be.

oh this thread again

his jew agent did it to him

You're really upset about how another man chooses to live his life, and you take your own insecurities/failures with women out on him. If you actually talked to him, which you never would due to severe autism, he would explain why he acts the way he does and it would make sense.

>she makes you get rid of your dog
>she makes you get rid of your drums

Wait, did these things actually happen? Cause if that's true that's pretty fucked up.

all true men marry crazy negresses

any white guy knows what other white guys are gonna think of him if he dates a black girl.

She must do some crazy shit in bed.

>him becoming a shallow husk of what he used to be
too l8

He got rid of the dog cause it was abused, and had a history of being aggressive. Not a good combo with a child in the house. He gave it to afriend of his, and all parties involved are better off.

Not sure about the drums.

>>she makes you get rid of your dog
>>she makes you get rid of your drums
>>makes you get rid of everything you love

Welcome to pretty much every woman over 30.

He's high T

To be fair the dog was a rescue pitbull and they had a child so it would have been insane to keep the two in the same house. Also, drum kits are annoying as shit and honestly I don't think they're appropriate for a house with a baby either.

>its an user is obsessed with where another man puts his dick, re-run
oh joy

Nia made him get the dog in the first place. Bill was already cucked. He was on the road and when he got back Nia adopted the nigger of the dog world which had tons of anger issues.

He got rid of Cleo?

I stopped listening to the podcast. Did this really happen? Didn't she bring the dog home?

Drums are fucking gay anyways lmao. He isn't a 14 year old.

hello bill

Billy stop
Hello Nya

>have gf in her 30s
>she's pretty damn hot and puts out everyday
>made me a partner in her lucrative online business
>doesn't mind me having my own friends and doing my own thing
>has gotten into several of my own hobbies, we steam together several nights a week and most weekends

You sound like a fag and are objectively wrong

>>made me a partner in her lucrative online business

kek, she is setting you up to be the fall guy when her "online business" inevitably fails

have fun getting stuck with 50k debt and no GF hahaha you dumb idiot

J U S T
U
S
T

Are you younger than her and/or a NEET?

Anyone who listens to his podcast religiously will know that OP is a cunt

But he now get's to make nigger jokes because he is married to one