How do we stop him?

How do we stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qe7ikxzqe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chelsea need to start giving Conte a shit ton of money. United will catch up in a couple of transfer windows. Spurs will never catch up. Liverpool won't either.

hire Paul Cook

let him coach arsenal

Zidane, like last year

Pray he gets busted for drugs again like when he was caught roiding during his stint with Roma.

We just need to stop trying to penny pinch on the players we want and I have confidence we can challenge next year if we keep Conte.

Our problem was thinking you can get away with going cheap, realising we're fucked and sperging out by spending the same money we would have on a good player on a Danny Drinkwater because clubs now know we're desperate and hike up their prices

High press seems to work think brighton and/or swans was semi successful

send him to an upper midtable team without unlimited spending and see what he’s really made of

I guess that table contradicts the people who say money doesn't guarantee success since the only change I'd make there is put Chelsea on top and I'd say that list is a good ranking of most to least successful teams.

>gross spend

this doesnt mean shit. city have sold players too. get a clue and go find a net spend image

Enforce the anti-doping laws

Sit deep like Chelsea did, unironically. If they kept their shape, they would have come out of that game with a 0-0 win.

We'll never find out, but he did win the third Spanish division with Barcelona B in 07/08. And while he had a young Busquest or Pedro, the majority of the squad still consisted of young players that turned out to be bang-average to shit.

So people saying that Guardiola can only do it with stacked teams are only right to a certain degree

(((Net spent))) is shit. It doesn't convey the picture of how much teams have been spending on players they want, presuambly to make a difference to their squad, while net just tells you that minus how much they managed to get for players they don't want or use anymore or players who wanted to leave.

Gross is more useful for looking at how a team spends the money available to them. In City's case, they spend more of theirs than anyone else

Either with Liverpool or Tottenham.

Having United or Chelsea beat him would be another groan. It has to be someone unexpected like Leicester.

It was him who saw the talent in Busquettes and Pedro, it was him who converted Iniesta to a CM and it was him who played Messi as a false 9.

He also does inverted fullbacks and false DMs.

>get 500m for a player
>spend 200m of it on a new player
>wow they spent 200m what an oil club
>when they actually made 300m

I've heard a lot of people say you should be more attacking/pressing against them. But Spurs, Arsenal, Napoli did that this season and still lost. And the two teams to beat Barca '08-'12 in the CL were Chelsea and Inter. And Pep's Bayern were beaten by Atletico (counter-attacking) Real Madrid (counter-attacking plus set-pieces) and Barca (having better players).

>stopping the GOAT

good one

Thats not the point, the point is that they have invested that much into players they want, I don't care about showing they're an oil club or whatever. But they have spent over a Billion on players that they felt would make a difference to their squad and that factors into why they're so much better than everyone, though its not the only reason. Pep is still a great manager

Counter with fast forwards, get behind the wingbacks. If you don't have pace then just pack the middle and hope.

kill yourself

youtu.be/9qe7ikxzqe0

[spoiler]heavy metal football[/spoiler]

dutch city fan doesn't even remotely look like him

money doesn't cure cowardness m8

Didn't this guy shoot up a school or something?

Stops ur unbeaten run

>celebrates 18 points behind the best team in Europe

its simple

we take away his checkbook

me in fifa

get a very young team and focus on high pressing to the exclusion of all else, then hope for luck

We dont
wait till he gets bored and leaves the epl then chat shit about him
>pep
>couldnt handle the epl banter lol!

Wait, doping is actually legal in football?

No. But nobody really checks.

you can't stop this madman

didnt ferdinand get done for doping?

He got done for missing a test

You do realize this is very bad play? Not only is he way out of position, but he'd have no energy after all of that anyway.

>dope
>show up for test

literally who is that dumb

All this envy, it's hilarious
And all that retarded Algerian's image proves is what everyone knows, money can't buy success
Thank you based Pep for all this asshurt

Lay down your weapons, Josep

honestly the best way to beat them is to park the bus and hope that they have a poor shooting and passing day.

they're the best team in the league by far. they've proven they can cope with a high pressing attacking side time and time again.

Impossible to stop him

Yes he does, the resemblance is uncanny

hoofball

>Money will stop Pep
You fucking brainlets, even though he got to spend a shitload of money on fullbacks + GK and other add ons, City is still outspent by a few clubs. Stopping Pep requires gegenpressing with extreme determination and clockwork-like shaping. To stop the half-space meme triangles, you need to aggressively press and be efficient in the final 3rd.
Please rate my analysis of this gay fucking sport

>sit back
>keep shape
>hope your keeper has a good game
>press in bursts
>hit them fast on counters
>be efficient
EZ

this season only Barca outspent City and even that only because they were desperate to replace Neymar. net spend wise they's spent double than any other club in the last decade.

how much of that decade has pep been managing the players.
Here is a fact: Man City have had objectively the best squad (individual players) since the early 2010's.
Another fact: They've only won it a couple times in that period, and have severely underperformed otherwise
Fact: They only began to blow the fuck out of everyone when Pep was allowed to make HIS adjustments to the squad
Bravo was his only mistake (ever).

I'm afraid you'll have to wait until next season

>wasting all that energy
>did't evenget a sniff on the ball
>City kept possession after that play

>false DMs.
the fuck is this

You just described 80% of City’s opponents.