Brazilian Federal Police arrests group linked to ISIS

Federal police made the first arrest based on the anti-terror law.

A group that was already in acts preparatory to terrorism during the Olympics was arrested.

The arrests were made in São Paulo and Paraná. The group was recruited by the Islamic State over the Internet. Among those arrested, a minor.

Minister of Justice Alexandre de Moraes will detail what happened today in an interview later.

blogs.oglobo.globo.com/lauro-jardim/post/pf-prende-grupo-que-preparava-atos-de-terror-na-olimpiada.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3Lx0qpbz_Y
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/20/brussels-bombers-brother-wins-taekwondo-championship-gold-and-will-soon-head-to-the-olympics/
news.sky.com/story/attacker-in-nice-had-help-prosecutor-says-10508513
news.sky.com/story/serviceman-attacked-was-it-terror-plot-10508489
ebc.com.br/cidadania/2015/08/muculmanos-estao-entre-principais-vitimas-de-intolerancia-religiosa-http://oglobo.globo.com/mundo/brasileira-muculmana-atacada-com-pedrada-em-sao-paulo-15071301
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they're not releasing the names.

So far:
>they swore allegiance to ISIS months ago
>only started taking direct orders recently
>martial arts training
>buying AK47 from a Paraguayan black market website
>activity intensified once Brazil announced it wasn't going to partake in anti-ISIS warfare, as well once the Olympics started to get closer

They only pledged alliance and never had any other contact, then they began preparing themselves and got busted trying to buy the AK.

Sounds like a bunch of dumb internet trolls who got fucked desu.

>when asked about the 2 missing suspects he laughed.

we're fucked.

>terrorist cell organized via whatsapp
>they never met before, only only chatting

Yep, edgy internet trolls got fucked.

>criminality is more worrying than terrorism
That's Rio, alright.

>>activity intensified once Brazil announced it wasn't going to partake in anti-ISIS warfare, as well once the Olympics started to get closer

Why the fuck would they blown shit up here because we don't want anything to do with them?

For fuck's sake.

They were arrested, not convicted.

I'm sure if they were innocent, being labeled as ISIS could ruin their lives.

the olympics will be fine :^)

aka The gang lords basically lead us to them and we take the credit

'no'

Fuck this olymics is going to be what we all wanted in south africa, but didn't get bc Blatter literally took over running the country for a month and brought in 50k security people.
This is going to be amazing. And of course, when brazilians are actually needed for links and translating, the cunts will be nowhere to be found.

This is a shit show

Sincerely, or they are all really really dumb and I am not surprised, or the gov is trying to make something to say that whatsapp is for terrorism use, Brazil can stop terrorism, please come to Rio

Clearly staged shit.
They have nothing but an agenda.

"Brazilian intelligence agency"
lol

I was in Sup Forums posting webms and translating shit 24/7, and I had already planned to do the same for the Olympics. I'm not in Rio but as soon as TV stuff shows up, I'll be posting in the general threads here.

Ok, let's play the "guess the race" game!

1. Portugues/espanhol
2. Mouro
3. Pardo misturado
4. Italiano
5. Alemao
6. Libanês Cripto Judeu
7. Libanes Cripto Mussum
8. Preto
9. Japones
10. Cigano
11. Indio
12. Cearense, paraiba, etc
13. Outro (especificar)

Três ou sete.

Because you are hosting an event that hosts countries they hate you stupid hue

Preto for sure.

Brazil NO!

>Believing Trudeau

>brazilian intelligence agency
that's the ABIN, if you don't know.

carioca

Why are there muzzies in Brazil?

ISIS will attack at the Olympics and there is nothing you can do about it.

I really wish one of you third world countries would genocide Muslims and Jews. Just as an example and to show the rest of the world it works.

I mean, you guys don't care about racism so go nuts.

My numbers dont lie.

Brazil has less than 0.1% of muslims. These guys were just some troll gods that didn't even know themselves (just over internet) and got arrested trying to buy an AK.
IMO this is just a distraction cell. The real one obviously won't announce it so they don't get arrested the same way and should be more professional.

WITNESSED

Fuck, kek wills it

kek has spoken

>internet trolls
>buying an ak

surprised that got that far desu

yeah im sure they only wanted to use it for target practice

thanks hue

I'm not surprised, but still, praise Kek!

They got busted because they accessed the website of an illegal arms dealer from Paraguay with the "intention" of buying an AK while under investigation, they never left the keyboard.

I doubt they even had the money to afford it.

Annex South Brazil, Nuke Rio and Bolivia, and leave the nuclear wasteland as a buffer zone pls.

>mfw some radicals blow up that Jesus statue

Also, the muzzies are from sirian/lebanese families establisheds in the 19 century.

Well, lots of people been arrested for terrorism lately. Even that professor who just got sent back to France.

God Bless the federal police, truly doing a better job than Europe.

I don't think there will be a happening during the Olympics. Brazil will probably crack down on each and any guy they have the slightest information on. There shouldn't be many structures would-be-attackers can use anyway.

Also Brazil isn't really a western country so the desired effect like it would have in the western world or in close proximity when they hit westerners like in Tunesia or Egypt.

This is the same hype as it had before the cup. All the world media talking about attacks. Now the media again talking about it + Zika, even though is winter and there are no mosquitos around.

Its not about attacking Brazil, it's about killing and sending their message, just like Munich massacre, it was not about germany.

>people from the entire world in Rio
>everyone watching the olympics
>won't have the desired effect
t. terrorism connaisseur

Tourists are going to get BLACKED and robbed , even a few murders. Alot of redpilling indeed, no offence but Brazil is really shit in terms of crime over there. How will the police protect them i wonder?

There will be a Munich style Attack. Terrorists dont give a shit about brazilians, so they will probably target foreign athletes.

The army and national guard is on the streets, army only agreed to do it if the can kill and only answer for it in Military court.

Good to hear

There's literally no reason to not exterminate 90% of your favelas

There is honest people in favelas and bad neighborhoods, i hate criminals and want death penalty here, but inocent people dont deserve death.

It'd be possible if "Human Rights" wasn't literally the Favela Defense Force

also a normal day in rio.
youtube.com/watch?v=a3Lx0qpbz_Y

It's almost like we live in GTA: San Andreas but shittier

>thinking they wouldn't love to blow up our giant jesus over the hill

Couple of questions:

- How many muslims does Brazil have? Are they converts or immigrants from mudshit countries?

-Where the terrorists part of Brazil's tiny muslim community or where they temporary expats living in Brazil to stage an attack?

Btw, Belgium is sending the brother of one of the airport bombers to partake in taekwondo:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/20/brussels-bombers-brother-wins-taekwondo-championship-gold-and-will-soon-head-to-the-olympics/

>35k or 0.01%
>immigrants from a lot time ago, since Temer told he wouldn't accept the 50k refugees anymore
>the terrorists were converts and one of them had less than 18 years. probably just a decoy cell, since they got arrested before even getting to buy the guns

4 Million Syrians
7 Million Lebanese

Somehow only 35k Muslims according to official sources.

Less than 50k. They are """"""""moderate"""""""" muslims, live mostrly in urban centers.

Those are Christian Lebanese and Syrians.

>Those are Christian Lebanese and Syrians.

I still think 35-50k is way too low.

They have zero reasons to live here. The ones that do, are sub-saharan refugees from decades ago that started a family here.

because they probably arrested some random people and claimed they stopped terrorism to promote that ther shithole is safe

That is the general consensus.

In other news:

Turns out the Nice, France attacker was not a lone wolf. He had 5 accomplices, and they'd been planning for months:

>news.sky.com/story/attacker-in-nice-had-help-prosecutor-says-10508513

Two middle eastern men tried to kidnap a UK serviceman out jogging near his base:

>news.sky.com/story/serviceman-attacked-was-it-terror-plot-10508489

Move on, this is not a happening. Just some edgelords that thought they were ISIS getting arrested before they even had the guns to do shit. (and it is really easy to get guns here..). The real ISIS cells won't expose themselves like this to get arrested

That will be a great thing in for Brazil, here my reasons.

1- Brazil has a population over 200 million and less than 50 thousand Muslims (source, IBGE, Census)

2- There's already an anti Muslim sentiment in Brazil.

3- A few weeks ago the president announced the end of negotiations with EU regarding the refugee policy. Dilma wanted to give asylum to100 thousand Syrian refugees.

4- Any bombing will make the Hues remove kebab, they are already doing.
ebc.com.br/cidadania/2015/08/muculmanos-estao-entre-principais-vitimas-de-intolerancia-religiosa-http://oglobo.globo.com/mundo/brasileira-muculmana-atacada-com-pedrada-em-sao-paulo-15071301

Daily Reminder: ISIS STILL hasn't appeared in Israel yet.

Those are the 10% i said would not be exterminated

I wonder why?

conspiracy theorist, tin foil hat crazy people.

I bet soon we will have an isolated incident involving you two.

Oh I'm sure the kikes will throw some of their own under the bus to attempt to make it seem like ISIS isn't a CIA/Mossad operation. Unfortunately for you kikes, it's MUCH too late. There is no way in fucking hell that ISIS has spread to this much of the planet, constantly attacks legit muslims, but immaculately avoided attacking Israel this entire time. You already done fucked up.

so what are you gonna do?

What is gonna change? Hillary will organize so many BLM parties you will forget about these fun days REAL QUICK, niga

1- The muslims here are cucked, they get here see the hot girls almost naked in the streets ant realize fuck this alah guy.

2- This is true, brazilians are very emotinal seek death as a solution to any crime.

3-Also true.

4-If something happen mosques an muzzies will be burned alive.