Gun Control

wow, this really made me think... How good an argument is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2015/11/30/florida-muslim-free-gun-shop-owner-wins-religious-discrimination-case
youtube.com/watch?v=h6z2NdKWe7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not everyone that buys a gun is irresponsible

wtf i support gun control now, Sup Forums btfo, how will they ever recover, #cruzmissile

we'd better kill off your first ammedment while we're at it

How can Americans still defend the first amendment when it is clear that allowing just about anybody to hurt other peoples feels leads to tragedy? It baffles me that Americans think that we are some kind of progressive nation when we cling to the past even though it is clear that our inability to change is more than harmful, it's triggering.

How many people killed by guns are killed by illegal ones? This is a very relevant question.

Gun violence has dropped in half since the 90's. Although it causes problems sometimes it is 100% worth it and people love to exaggerate the issue.

Gay

Wow what a fag

There is literally no reason that the average citizen needs a gun.

Only Racist cops should be allowed to have guns.

2nd Amendment should be based around the guns that were available at the time and a few bolt action modern rifles, hunting rifles for game and pistols with rubber bullets.

The fact that anyone can buy an AR-15 is preposterous Sir.

Luckily you guys have a low Mudslime population and hopefully Trumps presidency win will secure your future and put a cap on the immigration numbers.

The 13th and 15th amendment is a ton more dangerous and detrimental to america.

Oh only 30,000 gun deaths, that's not bad...

>muh feelings

Liberals literally tried to sue a gun shop in Orlando for refusing to sell guns to a sandnigger.

Liberals are liars, cheats, frauds, and worst of all... Jews.

orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2015/11/30/florida-muslim-free-gun-shop-owner-wins-religious-discrimination-case

Something tells me BLM just made the
pro-gun group more ready to point their guns at gun-grabbers
anti-gun group more vocal
those on the fence to contemplate suicide

When 2/3rds of those are suicides, and 80+% of the rest are gangniggers shooting each other... and that figure includes all justified and legal self-defense shootings... then no, 1,000 or so murders a year among a population of over 300 Million isn't shit.

Go rape some more children, Achmed.

Well if we constantly need to change we need to ban all guns, but then that becomes the norm so to once again be progressive we need to embrace freedoms and allow gun ownership. But then that becomes the norm so...

"Progressives" are retards. Always moving forward. Blindly. Even when they're approaching a cliff.

A muzzie kills a bunch of people -> ban all muzzies
A white guy kills a bunch of people -> muh freedom

>Americunts.

>i-it's a n-n-n-n-n--igger problem i swear

Couldn't have said it better, fellow burgerbro!

>Eurocucks

Not anybody is allowed to buy a gun and it's also not clear that it leads to what she claims.
It's a shit argument.

>2nd Amendment should be based around the guns that were available at the time

Fuck no. A man should have access to a firearms arsenal equal to that of his government.

SHALL

It's not the guns, it's the niggers and spics. According to FBI crime stats, if there were no niggers and spics, crime levels in the USA would be at the same level as Switzerland. Lookup for 'color of crime 2015'

>A white guy kills a bunch of people -> muh freedom
Shame the whites can't even hold the high score

REALLY
MAKES
YA
THINK
ABOUT
YOU
GOING
BACK
TO
REDDIT

>color of crime 2016

It's not

Just remember there are over 300 million guns in the country currently doin nuffin

>arms
>ɑːmz/
>noun
>plural noun: arms
>1.
>weapons; armaments.

hmmm, I can't seem to find where it says "gun". anyone want to help?

Maybe it's not the gun.... Maybe it's somethig else

>pic of mass shootings spans ~24 years
Add up all of those deaths and you wouldn't have nearly the amount of gun-murder committed by niggers on other niggers just within Chicago over any given 6-month time frame.

>ny

terrible idea, anything that leads to a list of people with no right to bear arms is a terrible idea that only serves to promote genocide,

if you want responsible gun owners everywhere train everyone to use guns responsibly

in school

SARATOGA SPRINGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I breathe the same air as these (((people)))

I really wish there was some way to know how many guys say this genuinely believe the perspective, vs. how many guys say this to win intangible brownie points with their liberal female friends

I actually agree with this guy. It's absurd to keep letting registered democrats purchase firearms without strict regulations. They commit 90% of gun-related crimes, yet they are treated exactly the same as people who aren't registered democrats. How is that fair?

Yeah well it baffles me why anyone would think Progressive = anything other than disgraceful abomination.

>It's clear...
It's not.

>Allowing anybody.
We don't.

>Lead to tragedy.
In rare cases.

>Baffles me
Personal problem.

>Progressive nation
Some of us want that. Most of us don't.

>Cling to the past.
Those that ignore the past are doomed to repeat it. Which is why the founding fathers instituted said rights.

>Inability to change.
Patently false. The constitution is a living document. If they want it changed all they need to do is meet the prerequisites to change it. Fact is they can't because the American people don't want it and know better.

>It's more than harmful.
So is forcing change.

saved

Hey man, a really big congratulations on hitting those triple digits! Keep up the good fight!

I wouldn't be so sure... It's not concealable or wieldy, but I'm pretty sure one guy and one of these could wreak havoc back in the day

Guys, would you look at that? Haha, who would have thought? I hit doubles myself! Strike me lucky!

Literally and unironically using anecdotes

Lmao

2/3s are suicide (and we do not have high rates.)
Most others are gangbangers
Remove black deaths and its 3000 for a population of 270 million.

So our murder rate really is about 1 in 90,000, while UK is one in 110,000.

Facebook pushes liberal opinions to the top of the news feed, I know this because I've NEVER any conservative status since last year and yet i know 50% of my friends are conservative. Fb doesn't even lie about it either.

i don't think that buzzword means what you think it means

Put alcohol in place of guns and watch liberals flip out.

>muh black market
>muh culture
>muh people get it anyway
>criminalizes behavior!

But somehow, none of that will apply to guns.

>A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Why do eurocucks have so much to say about our bill of rights? It's especially funny to hear it from a country whose rate of violent crime is somehow higher than ours.

>anyone can buy an AR-15!

Except for criminals, those currently under investigation or in trial for a crime, those under investigation by the feds, those without an ID, those under the age of 18, those who are dangerously mentally ill, those who aren't citizens, and those who were institutionalized.

It's form 4473, and for some reason the existence of it is completely ignored by liberals and europoors.

We should have cannons, mortars, bombards, siege artillery, explosives, and all homemade weapons legal and unrestricted like they were when the bill of rights was written as well.

Nice dubs though.

Less than .01% of guns legally bought are ever used in crime. Where do these people get their numbers?

#btfo

>Square Bullets

Dear god, the terminal ballistics must have been horrifying, assuming you could connect the shots, given you are using a smoothbore blackpowder.

>2nd Amendment should be based around the guns that were available at the time

That defeats the whole purpose of the second amendment, but I'm sure you already knew that.

1/10

also only "2 posts by this ID"

youtube.com/watch?v=h6z2NdKWe7M

/thread

Liberals are too busy shooting other people to realize the sport in it. If you were ever to actually use an argument like this, they would immediately tell you that guns are for killing people.

Over 2/3rd are suicides, then it's accidents that take the second place mark because niggers and kids are retarded (most of the kids are also niggers), then it's self defense which is something alien to europoors, and then it's murders.

80% of the murders are gang related and the majority of what is left is muggings, robbery, and burglary gone bad (mainly accidental from nervous junkies and Negroes) with a negligible amount being none of the above.

The UK has a higher rate of violent crime, and if you take the differing way they statistically count murders and do them the way the FBI does, the UK has AT LEAST an equal murder rate to the US, but is very likely higher than that.

In the UK, if someone is stabbed and dies, it is not murder if the perpetrator was not actively trying to kill him. Drunk driving accidents are not murder, hit and run is not murder, someone dicking around or fighting and having a friend die is not murder, and accidental shootings by a friend or family member are not murder.

The FBI takes the statistics as follows. A person is dead and their cause of death is not immediately apparent as suicide or natural causes, then it is murder.

So we have people fleeing the scene of an accident that count as murder if someone dies in the car accident. It is also counted as the lesser felony when it has gone through court. If someone falls and cracks their head on the ground during a fight, it is murder, and then it also gets counted into assault and manslaughter when the perp is convicted.

A lot of self defense shootings that are not immediately cleared by first responders are murders in the FBI statistics, even when it is fully cleared in court or the DA does not prosecute.

People should really be looking this up more often.

How can Americans believe all men are created equal when blacks being 13% of the population commit 50% of all murders ban blacks now

The time span in this graph is too short.
What about after 2000?

Someone stab him, I love the irony

>tfw liberals don't mind getting rid of the 1st amendment also

Right it would have been a lot more convenient for the thief to have been able to shoot his victim. And then use that gun for more crimes.

The square bullets were meant to be used only against Muslims. Not entirely sure of the significance of using a square bullet on them, but I guess it's sort of a giant "fuck you" to your enemies when you can slaughter them with weapons you know are totally inferior.