AMG: A Muslim General

There is only one God but Allah edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-do-hui-kbs-chuncheon-station-announcer-s-nipple-1cv9tf7/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=36sO84Hq6kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As-Salaam-Alaikum brothers.

This thread is now haram, please make a new one.

If Jesus died for my sins, why can't I sin?

Checkmate.

Spoiler: Muhammad just came up with Islam as he went along

>i am religious

I like drugs, dogs, and bacon. I want other people to have all the gay sex and abortions that they want. Will Allah be cool with me?

i want to pound some muslim bp with my BWC

and Jesus Christ is His Son, the Son of Man already mentioned in the Book of Enoch

I was expecting more Swedish posters

How to convert???

Selam aleykum.

>go to mosque
>tell imam you want to convert in spanish
>he'll tell you how
>next time bring a few friends as witness
>repeat what imam says
>you are now a believer
>read quran
>try to pray atleast 5 times a day
>fast during ramadan
>give 2,5% of all your wealth to the poor
>go to mecca once in your life

>give 2,5% of all your wealth to the poor

Zakat is more a tax that goes directly to mosques. You donate 2.5% of your earnings to the mosque.

The mosque does "charity", which can run the gambit from actual charity to funding militias. But yes, ostensibly the Zakat should be spent on helping the less fortunate.

jesus didn't die for your sin.

In Islam nobody can sacrifice for other's sin

It's your sin and it's you who should bare it , and no one else.

So you're saying Jesus died for nothing?

Shia general? Shia general.

How are you preparing for the arrival of the Imam of our time?

Depending on the type, it can be given to a government authority, local councils or be directly given to the poor.

>>next time bring a few friends as witness
Not necessary, and it doesn't have to be an imam and you don't have to go to a mosque. It can be any muslim and any place.
>>read quran
All but compulsory, but still not compulsory.
>>try to pray atleast 5 times a day
This is the main pillar of the faith. Fail this, and you'll be a crappy muslim. Do it, and you'll surpass the most ultra of chads.
>Zakat is more a tax that goes directly to mosques.
Incorrect. It can go to any relief foundation/ngo/charity.

Shiites are persian larpers my man

is anime halal?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALI (AS) NOT ALI (RA)

Yes, in fact, a Muslim created anime

Do you genuinely believe Islam is a religion of peace?

Is it true that fundamentalist Saudi-funded groups are taking over the political class and public life right now? Is SEA getting Pakistanized? Should I visit Malaysia/Indonesia before you guys look like Yemen and Syria?

No, depiction of living things are strictly prohibited in Islam.

I hardly follow the hadith

The Quran does not explicitly prohibit the depiction of human figures; it merely condemns idolatry

>flag
Not surprised

PIC ARABLAR SIZI ANLAYIN KINE SIZIN DEVLETLERINIZ SIZIN TOPRAGINIZ BIZIM OLUCAK SULTAN SELIM SIZI SIKTI BU SEFER DE BIZ SIZI SIKICEZ ORUSPU COCUKLARI

you only have to say something 3 times to convert to islam. its a joke of a religion, like something an 8 year old would come up with

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-do-hui-kbs-chuncheon-station-announcer-s-nipple-1cv9tf7/answers/new.html

youtube.com/watch?v=36sO84Hq6kw

beautiful 2bh

Islam is more than just the Quran. Quranism itself is heretic.

KES SESINI ARAB PICI DIN HAINI SENI

+++ BREAKING +++

Shia are Kuffar

+++ BREAKING +++

>look like Yemen/Syria
Won't happen here, I can promise you that. We're too stable and any attempts to "terrorise" us gets stomped quickly.

For our religious scene, yeah a lot of us are getting more religious and actually a few years back, it's the 'it' thing like it's cool to be religious. We're not really waging war on anyone because our preachers only worry about how we should be better Muslims and how to improve ourselves and our family for the future.

Stop getting """"news"""" from Sup Forumsddit, there's no such thing going on here, our intelligence branch, muslim majority by the way, are doing a good job of catching those who come here to do that. Much more worrying is china's growing influence thanks to the obor initiative. The local chinese hates them too because they will steal their business profits.
Also wh*tes aren't welcome here if they have any purpose other than tourism bux.

Likely. It's those blatant waifuism that's haram.

>Is it true that fundamentalist Saudi-funded groups are taking over the political class and public life right now?
>Is SEA getting Pakistanized?
>Should I visit Malaysia/Indonesia before you guys look like Yemen and Syria?
Kek. The most hilarious nonsense I read this week. Lemme guess, pl*bbit source?

Oh yes a few guys with a pipe bomb and several cans of petrol trying to bring down the entire Malaysian govt. How terrifying its gonna be Syria anytime soon.
Some folks are just hyping up some conservative folks as 'they gonna go annotha shoah on non muslim' because election is coming in several months for liberal votes.

What do you guys think of these things (I am not Muslim btw):
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Immigration/ spread of Islam in Europe
Political islam

>In Islam nobody can sacrifice for other's sin
>It's your sin and it's you who should bare it , and no one else.

Abu Musa' reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:
When it will be the Day of Resurrection Allah would deliver to every Muslim a Jew or a Christian and say: That is your rescue from Hell-Fire. (Sahih Muslim Book 37, Hadith 6665)

Abu Burda reported on the authority of his father that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said:
No Muslim would die but Allah would admit in his stead a Jew or a Christian in Hell-Fire. 'Umar b. Abd al-'Aziz took an oath: By One besides Whom there is no god but He, thrice that his father had narrated that to him from Allah's Messenger (ﷺ). (Sahih Muslim Book 37, Hadith 6666)

Abu Burda reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians. (As far as I think), Abu Raub said: I do not know as to who is in doubt. Abu Burda said: I narrated it to 'Umar b. 'Abd al-'Aziz, whereupon he said: Was it your father who narrated it to you from Allah's Apostle (ﷺ)? I said: Yes. (Sahih Muslim Book 37, Hadith 6668)

Nah m8, I give my zakat in cash to poor people I personally know.

This """"hadith"" is in direct opposition to what Qurans says in Sura At-Tahrim: ولا تزر وازرة وزر أخرى
>no one shall be burdenned with someone else's burden 66:10-11
Checkmate. Now open a book before opening your mouth. And may God's curse be upon you for lying about God.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALI (AS) NOT ALI (RA)
Educate me on this meme.

No.
>t. muslim

Why ? Islam as a "religion of peace" is baseless. The notion of a "religion of peace" is stupid to begin with imo.
What would such a religion be, a complete negation of war, one of the pillars of human interactions since before the dawn of our species ? It would be like a religion of "anti-trade/economy". You can't supress such a fundamental aspect of our interactions, only regulate it so that it may not be unjust.
le "war is bad" meme is stupid. War happens to be necessary sometimes, and some it isn't, juste like trade (theft) or communication (lies). When something can be bad, you can't possibly eradicate it like a "religion of peace" would, you can only develop rules and protections against its negative aspects.
/my opinion

Is this thing behind the titles the Arab 100 sign?

>trying to be smarter than christianity
pls stop

lel

>Iran
based Shia bros
>S*udi Arabia
Satan
>Immigration
should be regulated by stastes, what's happening in Europe is madness
>spread of ""Islam""" in Europe
It's done in a harmful way and instrumentalised to cause disruption, unrest and fracture the unity of peoples. I truly believe Islam is good, but how it's spreading right now in the West isn't.
Just because a drug is theoretically good for you doesn't make it OK for you to OD on it.
>political Islam
afaic Islam is spiritual, social and economic. Not political and it should stay that way.

How islam deal with mass human cloning?

Jesus is the son of god and his word is the direct word of god.

So any prophet claiming that he has something to add is a heretic and shall be burned as the lord commands.

>bring a few friends as witness
what if i have no friends

I wish the shoah on libertards are true.

>shall
good luck with that friend

We believe this bombing was carried out by the Soldiers of The One. As you all know, the STO is a monotheistic terrorist organization, believing in a single, all powerful God. A God in whose name the most horrendous of acts can be sanctioned without appeal.