So uh... How about that episode?

So uh... How about that episode?..

When the hell will Saul finally be called? It's been three fucking seasons.

It was, dare I say it, kino.

It was great, for the morons that say nothing ever happens there was a lot of shit moving forward this week.

why didn't he just sprinkle the coke on the truck while they weren't looking?

Why is Chuck such a piece of shit?

>I'm gonna ruin your life, but l'm doing it for your own good hehehe

Fucking this. So much could have gone wrong with snipping it from a far

We wouldn't have been able to witness the poetic scene of Mike throwing the drug filled sneakers up on the wire all alone out it the desert. It was truly gut wrenching when compared to how his story truly ends and his struggles as a good man in a bad world.

What's dumb is that they've established Jimmy as a relatively well-known attorney in the region who's fond of advertising. Wouldn't people be confused as fuck when he suddenly starts showing up in ads as "Saul Goodman"? Seems like the sort of thing you'd only do if you relocated thousands of miles away and were starting fresh.

BTW, despite the show being touted as Jimmy's journey to "becoming" Saul, haven't we basically been watching a wisecracking, corner-cutting, ethically-challenged small-time attorney transform into...a wisecracking, corner-cutting, ethically-challenged small-time attorney?

Then we wouldn't have had 20 minutes of mike throwing shoes in the air.

Also what if Mike threw the shoes up on the wire but they didn't line up with the truck driving underneath it?

Wew lad

why are they all so fucking slow

15min of fucking nothing every scene

it doesn't show anything

Wew lad Or if he misssed the shoes entirely

>What's dumb is that they've established Jimmy as a relatively well-known attorney in the region who's fond of advertising. Wouldn't people be confused as fuck when he suddenly starts showing up in ads as "Saul Goodman"? Seems like the sort of thing you'd only do if you relocated thousands of miles away and were starting fresh.

THIS!!!!!!!!
I keep posting this and it always gets ignored. Every BrBa easter egg makes me cringe because of this.

Yeah that always confuses me.
How the hell can he get away with this? How are they going to write it in? It makes no goddamn sense.

DESU this is the best season by far.
Every episode feels like a big step in a productive direction.
So much happens.. compared to the first 2 season which were incredibly slow compared to now.
Vince Gilligan wanted Breaking Bad to start out slow like this too, no?
Which probably would have made a much better transformation in BB.
But Jimmy's transition into Saul isn't as large as Walters.
All he does is change his identity and go back to being Slippin Jimmy...
I feel like the pace from here on will be much better and only get better.
But personally, I feel like the show would be just as good, if not better, if Season 1 and 2 were cut into the most important parts and made up into one better season.

This show is actual kino, the pacing is slow but it's superior to Breaking Bad

DESU this is the best season*

who taught Mike to throw shoes up onto a wire like that anyway?

so all he does is change his name and then gets dealers off the hook?
also we're on season fucking 3. this is way too slow

nice trips fellas

nothing personel kid

I myself personally love this show, it's very cool.

I love this show as well and also agree that it's superior to Breaking Bad! I can't wait for next week's episode!