How will the FA punish him for his little gay ribbon?

How will the FA punish him for his little gay ribbon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_poppy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Politely ask him to stop and then kiss his bald head

ribbonmakes him likeable for once

he will dress in yellow from now on

-100 points

cut his supply of cocaine

Most likely fine him 1 hours wages

+100 points to every team that didn't break the rule

they'll fuck him in the ass. that'll teach him

is due process and not going to jail without trial gay now?

His ribbon is gay.

>thinking the FA has the balls to do anything about the only team that makes the PL any interesting

hehe ;)

well lets see them punish him first, then we can talk about what the actual punishment will be

There was a Seinfeld episode about this once.

Wearing one of those poppy things, just in yellow, would be cheeky.

>Who?! Who does not want to wear the ribbon?!?

Force him to sing Yo soy español

rape

And meaningless

They won't or Pep will annihilate them in court for being fucking hypocrites .
>b-but the poppy isn't political

The poppy isn't political though. It's a symbol of remembrance.

And what fucking court do you think Pep has a case in, bog-trotter? The FA set the regulations on the displaying of political symbols.

They shouldn't.

truuuuuuu

Well he's accepted the charge so he'll likely get fined, or a suspended fine.

>wars aren't political

>The FA set the regulations on the displaying of political symbols.
and they break their own regulations with the poppy so they can fuck right off

explain this please

They aren't breaking their own regulations at all because the poppy isn't advocating, endorsing or supporting any political position, you braindead leprechaun. The fact that pakis, arseblasted IRA terrorist spudniggers like yourself and crusty lefty students try to make it political doesn't make it so. And Pep can tell the FA to fuck off, and end up getting fined and then banned from the touchline.

Do you understand that?

Pep's yellow ribbon is a symbol of support for Catalan politicians imprisoned for sedition. The FA, like other football associations basically prohibit any displaying of political symbolism at the touchline and have twice warned Pep. Pep thinks he's above the laws though and continues to wear it and now has accepted The FA's charges.

>The FA, like other football associations basically prohibit any displaying of political symbolism at the touchline
unless it's a puppy, then it's fine

No dogs on the pitch, lad.

Very harshly, I hope. They need to send a message that political symbols and nationalism have no place in the Emirates FA Cup.

The english are massive hypocrites
The sun rises and sets
what else is new

Everyone is a massive hypocrite. Plenty of Americans complain about NK military parades/laugh at over-the-top Russian nationalism but then turn around and cheer while we fly fighter jets over football stadiums.

the catalan independence leaders wilfully broke the law and deserve punishment

that's due process

when was the trial and the charges?

Where the hypocrisy though? The poppy is, and always has been, a symbol of remembrance, it is completely apolitical. There is no political position being supported in the remembrance of those killed in war.

The FA do not consider it a political symbol, they do consider Pep's ribbon to be though.

Is he known in England for cocaine abuse too?

so players should be allowed to kneel then yes?

China don't consider Taiwan a country
Who gives a fuck what a bunch of crooked fucks like the FA think?

>Who gives a fuck what a bunch of crooked fucks like the FA think?
Pep obviously seeing as he's accepted the charges.

>Implying he has a choice
He's not going to harm what his team is achieving because some crooked bongs want to such Spanish monarchy dick

He does have a choice. He can keep wearing it as he has done despite the numerous warning he's received.

pep on the right

Why don't you tell McClean that there's "no political position being supported in the remembrance of those killed in war"

Why do I care what McClean thinks? It's entirely his prerogative if he wishes to incorrectly attach political endorsement to the poppy. But as I have already told you; it doesn't make it true.

What do you not understand about that?

>Where the hypocrisy though?

Naming your cup competition "The Emirates FA Cup", allowing a club to run around promoting state-owned corporations like Emirates Airlines, signing promotional deals with the Qatari government, allowing clubs like Manchester City which are owned/funded by a foreign country's government and exist to promote that country to compete because they've got enough money...if Catalonia had oil the FA wouldn't care.

Why are all Premier League managers wearing Jewish stars?

Why would there be a big fuss about McClean not wearing the ribbon if it wasn't political, dipshit?

When Pep was confronted about Man City's owners being evil dictators, he said something along the lines of "I believe in personal freedom, and they are free to do whatever they want."

I don't think you understand what hypocrisy is, and I don't think you understand what the situation is here.

They'll initiate regular doping checks on his team, which they have previously been more than relaxed about. This stupid little ribbon will be the downfall of the whole corrupt scam he has been running with his slave-owning dictator backers.

without the ribbon he's just another supervillain

He said he would defy them. Maybe it will escalate into a points deduction.

The poppy is not political. What do you not understand about that?

What is the political endorsement being peddled by the remembrance poppy, you fucking dumb cunt?

The FA will not punish the club for Pep's personal shit. They will either fine him or give hi a touchline ban

Ask the people who throw a shitfit when someone who's from a town where British soldiers killed people in decides to not wear it, retard, not me. War is literally as political as it gets.

The FA are hypocrites for promoting radical islamic dictatorships which are actively funding terrorism in Europe while simultaneously trying to clean up their image through professional sports, and then pretending that somehow this is exempt from their rule about political symbols.

Guardiola is a hypocrite for wearing his Catalonia ribbon and then deflecting questions about the fact that his employers subject hundreds of thousands of people to conditions far worse than the two Catalan politicians he's campaigning for.

Sweden we've been over this, Irish aren't people

I'm asking you though. I am asking you to tell me what the political endorsement of the remembrance poppy is. I simply do not care if some confused spudnigger misunderstands the purpose of the symbol and choose not to wear it.

>War is literally as political as it gets.
But not the remembrance of those killed in war, there's a difference that you don't seem to fucking understand, you window-licking shitskin.

>I am asking you to tell me what the political endorsement of the remembrance poppy is
It's being treated as a symbol of remembrance of British soldiers who have been killed in combat. Maybe that's not how you personally see it, but that is the way it's generally perceived. Surely you can understand why people from the 100 or so countries that the UK has invaded might not be on board with that.

i can't believe they haven't made him stop yet. he's flagrantly flaunting his political message right in their faces every press conference and they're too spineless to do anything about it.
i knew they were spineless on racism but not for stuff like this.

Does the poppy remember both sides fallen in any war ever? Or just the British side in British wars?

>the FA are hypocrites for having an airline sponsor a cup competition because they prohibit divisive political symbolism on the touchline

Are you Mexican?

anyone who says the poppy isn't political is LYING

>the FA are hypocrites for having an airline
An airline owned entirely by the government of the UAE. It's not just a regular corporation. It's a state-owned company which exists for the sole purpose of promoting that state in terms of tourism and shipping. Same goes for Etihad. There is a world of difference between them and any private company.

Gone of what you've posted answers the question asked.

He's been charged. What are you talking about, fella?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remembrance_poppy

Explain why it's political.

The British poppy is only a symbol of remembrance for British soldiers you muppet, and the people who's countries have been invaded by the British probably aren't too keen on remembering them.

And it doesn't matter what the original intention is, the second the symbol becomes involved in controversies is the second it becomes a political symbol.

>to commemorate their servicemen
>THEIR
So you're commemorating your side, got it. It's political as hell.

>Gone of what you've posted answers the question asked.
You mean "are you Mexican"? No, I'm not. I don't even know anybody from Mexico. I live on the East Coast.

>And it doesn't matter what the original intention is
Of course it does, you braindead cunt. Shitskins like you trying to manipulate the purpose of the symbol doesn't give any credibility to your position at all.

>It's political as hell.
Yet not a single one of you can explain why it is. Not one.

money talks. it's one thing to have a politcal stance and it's another to get paid.
i'd wear a shirt advertising ISIS if they took care of my rent. fuck outta here.

That wasn't the post I quoted.

Because you're taking a side (the British side), and thus making it political

>Politics (from Greek: πολιτιkα, translit. Polis, meaning "affairs of the cities") is the process of making decisions that apply to members of a group.

Remembrance of all peoples fallen in wars would be not political, but remembrance of soldiers from the British side is political by definition

explain why you're persisting with this retarded stance. you lost.

>The symbol being the cause of several conflicts and public witch hunts of people who don't wear the poppy doesn't make it political
So with your logic the swastika isn't political because the Nazis ripped it off from India

anything can be construed as political if you're going to that level of reaching

Sorry, I assumed it was since my response to your other quote was so incredibly fucking obvious.

>I am asking you to tell me what the political endorsement of the remembrance poppy is

It's a symbol of remembrance of British soldiers killed in war, of memorializing them. Surely it's not hard for you to understand why nearly everyone outside of Britain (and even some people still in the UK, like in Northern Ireland) see this as a political symbol, given the UK's illustrious history of brutally subjugating every scrap of land it could get its hands on?

Except there's one thing that's clear, and it's that British wars have jackshit to do with football

Minutes of silence and armbands should be strictly related to the death of football legends

>Pointing out that people from countries that the British army invaded and killed people in might have a problem with being forced to show remembrance for them is reaching
And here I thought Americans had a retarded relationship to their army but this is something else

the whole of the british isles fought in WW1 as the united kingdom

>The poppy is, and always has been, a symbol of remembrance, it is completely apolitical. There is no political position being supported in the remembrance of those killed in war.

Hahahahahahaha, complete establishment sheep detected. Do you not realise that the interpretation of the "war story", the concepts of "winners", "loosers", "heros" and particularly the completely fabricated ideas of "good" and "evil" are absolutely political? They are the framework in which discourse in now held, on this basis, in this created paradigma, that the decisions to continously build up armed forces, to attack foreign countries (e.g. iraq) and the ability to justifiy despicable crimes at home and abroad are made possible.

Add to that the fact that part of the money raised goes directly to the armed forces and you actually have a blatantly obvious political, no propaganda tool (if you could step outside and look at it objectively), that has absolutely no place in sport, particularly one being played mostly by foreigners, many of which come from countries that have suffered horrifically in the past at the hands of these armed forces that are being legitimised through this "act of rememberance".

That doesn't make it political.

Because no one has explained why a symbol of remembrance for those killed in conflict is political. Simply saying "hurr durr it's political" doesn't make it true.

No, my logic is the remembrance poppy is only ever a symbol of remembrance. It does not support, endorse, advocate or promote any political position at all. It is not a symbol that supports war, conflict, or British state interests.

>>The symbol being the cause of several conflicts
This is why I know I am talking to a fucking spacker. You simply do not understand what the poppy is at all. You're entire understanding of it is framed through the James McClean issue. Thick bastard.

Who's forcing anyone to remember? There's no rule about it mate.

>Sorry, I assumed it was since my response to your other quote was so incredibly fucking obvious.
Then learn to quote properly, you stupid nigger.

>misunderstanding symbolism makes you correct

LMAO

>process of making decisions that apply to members of a group
Wearing a poppy does not show support for or against making any decision, it's a passive act.

>The proceeds from the poppy going to a charity that supports member and veterans of the British army doesn't support war or British state interests
Uh-huh

Oh look, another stupid cunt with a head filled with misinformation trying to peddle his ignorance and stupidity as facts.

Educated yourself before mouthing off.

>I don't understand what you wrote and am too uneducated to comprehend the concepts therein

ftfy

Fans and British tabloids

>the definition of political doesn't make it political
kek

>the whole of the british isles fought in WW1
Yeah let's ask the Irish how they feel about that

>faggots pretending the poppy is not a political symbol
lmao every year it's a fokin drama of who will wear the poppy and why

I understood what you posted and realised it's no different from the inane ignorant shite that's already been posted and proven wrong. Why do you think you're any different?

>if i call something political without explaining why then it must be

They aren't forcing anyone.

So because some foreign players have decided to come here for a massive payday we have to change our traditions in case they get annoyed?

that's every bit as sensationalist as the tabloids themselves

right so they want to forget their great grandparents because of politics?

>>faggots pretending the poppy is not a political symbol
So why can no one answer the questions I keep asking then, you fucking lazy spic?

I showed you the definition of political, can't get more specific than that

Fucking Hell, mate. How does the remembrance poppy support war?

The Royal British Legion selling poppies and supporting veterans isn't supporting war.

Ah yes, I forgot that nobody actually fights in wars