God that show is shit.

TORGBALD NARPF

>show starts
>camera slowly tracks and zooms in on him
>clapping ends slowly as the audience waits in anticipation
>he stares directly at the camera
>*clears throat*
>"BONALD BRUMP!!!"
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NINBARD CLORMF

most of the signs are about reddit and memey.
it's like Sup Forums irl shitposting, but without the humor

lol triggered tardmaniac, he's talking about smuggling alien seeds in the episode that quote comes from

That's a pretty well made sign T O B E H O N E S T

TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER
TRUMP IS IN THE POCKET OF JEWS
TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN AGENT
TRUMP IS TRYING TO START A WAR WITH RUSSIA
DAT GOTDAM RABBLE TRIBBLE GONALD VRUMP!!!

I don't get these Colbert memes. Stuff like this doesn't even happen on the show.

>Redditer can't read properly
>Defending Reddit & memey

Kill yourself

VUNWOLD FURBF

GRINDR FUCK

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump.
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

GOOBALDUB BRUCK

>watching Colbert

GGRBRBGRGRH
TRUM
GRBRGGRG

BORTGOLD BRABFT

WEIPFH WEFOPJEWPFJ

The same as TBBT memes.

You make it seem like the entire show is about ripping Trump when in reality he maybe starts the show with 1 joke about Trump and then he goes onto other unfunny jokes and interviews people followed by a music performance.

the less Sup Forums watches something, the GOATer its memes are

Rick wouldn't be a fan of "alternative science" either

Plus, he hates the government, so he's no leftist; he's a crazy libertarian, which most of the left hate

DRRRRRUMBLEFUFFLEFUMP BLOOPSLDORFINBO

DROGBULD GLOOPF

WIGGLE BRARM

KRATDARD SHRAPF

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

GEST WOH DANTLE DA MANTAMAY?

YUO NO?

DON?

DA MANTAMAY?

PARMLE LRUMP!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP* L-LISTEN MORTY GOD ISN’T, GOD ISN’T *BUUUUUUURP* REAL M-MORTY, YOU KNOW ALL CHRISTIANS ARE, ARE STUPID MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* REAL MORONS MORTY, CHRISTIANTY IS JUST A, JUST A *BUUUUURRRRRP* COPING MECHANISM FOR LIFE MORTY *BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* NO ONE EXISTS FOR A REASON M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THERE IS NO H-HEAVEN OR HELL MORTY, DO WHATEVER, DO WHATEVE *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* YOU WANT. AND FUCK REPUBLICANS TOO MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* T-THEY’RE BASICALLY NAZIS MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUURP* B-BASICALLY NAZIS, RACIST, RACIST SCUM MORTY *BUUUUUUURP* GOTTA GET THAT, G-GOTTA GET THAT MULAN SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP* GOTTA GET IT MORTY, THAT’S A-ALL THAT MATTERS MORTY IS THAT *BUUUUUUUUUURP* IS THAT M-MULAN SAUCE *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRP* THAT SZECHUAN S-SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* LOOK M-MORTY LOOK I’M *BUUUUUURRRRRPPPP* A MULAN SAUCE, A MULAN *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* SAUCE PACKAGE M-MORTY I’M *BUUUURRRRRRRP* MULAN SAUCE RICK, I’M MULAN SAUCE R-RICK *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* MORTY GOTTA, G-GOTTA GET *BUUUUURRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP* SHWIFTY MORTY, GOTTA GET SHWIFTY IN *BUUURRRRRP* HERE MORTY, G-GOTTA *BUUUUURP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR, S-SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUURRRRRRP* MORTY SHIT ON THE F-FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-*BUUUUURP*-DUB M-MORTY SHIT ON THE *BUUUUUUUUUUUURP* FLOOR MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, M-MEANINGLESS *BUUUUUURRRRRRRP* MORTY THERE’S NO P-POINT TO ANYTHING *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* THERE ARE NO GODS M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* NIHILISM MORTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRP* THE SOONER YOU U-UNDERSTAND IT THE *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPP* THE BETTER MORTY *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRP* I WANNA BANG YOUR SISTER MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRP* I W-WANNA BANG *BUUUUUUURRRRRP* YOUR SISTER *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT M-MORTY *BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* WUBBA-LUBBA-DUB-DUB GOTTA GET SHWIFTY *BUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* MR POOPIE BUTT *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRP* SHIT ON THE FLOOR *BUUUUUUUUUUURP*

BLIBART BLOMB

>FU- *burp* FUCK DRUMPF, MORTY! FUCK DRUMF, MORTY!

oh god what is this? corrupted french?

quick rundown?

This one is my favorite.

WOGFALD WAMBF

Seriously, what the fuck is happening here

Rick hates the Government. He'd be an anarchist

ZURGDOLD XROMPF

DODWURD GWUMPF

>LOOK M-MORTY LOOK I’M *BUUUUUURRRRRPPPP* A MULAN SAUCE, A MULAN *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRP* SAUCE PACKAGE M-MORTY I’M *BUUUURRRRRRRP* MULAN SAUCE RICK, I’M MULAN SAUCE R-RICK *BUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* MORTY
can't breath

And that's even further right than libertarian.

45YB46D SMIYUSNRF

i'll give (you) another (you) for this, user

I love this meme

Tell that to anti-fa. Lol

>FUUUUCCKKK DUUMPF. HEY MORTY I TURNED MYSLEF INTO PICKLE RICK, MORTY! I HATE BLUMPF, MORTY!

the show is actually entertaining
it fanbase isnt

>the show is actually entertaining
kek.

Hey reddit.